Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 1, that door wreath is awful, it would be a lot nicer if the flower didn't look so fake. Number 2, it's not in the centre of the door and it's all I can focus on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show that she has issues with alcohol, she is really proud of herself because she hasn't had a glass of wine since last weekend.
Yeah, thats pretty normal Charlotte, you obviously binge drink throughout the week aswell, going 1 week without a drink isn't exactly spectacular. It is however brilliant if your a functioning alcoholic

Reactions: 19
An hour ago she said they're taking the kids out for dinner tonight, then she's just posted that the dogs giving her a funny look because she wouldn't give him the kids leftover sausages......thought they were going out to eat so which is it

Reactions: 15
How’s she earnt a glass of wine she’s not exactly been out working a 12 hour shift all she’s been doing is sweating her greasy forehead off doing duck all through the heat wave .
She just talks a load of old tit 🤣

Reactions: 14
Tell you what earning a glass of wine looks like Charl, ive worked 60hrs this week sweating my tits off in A&E in PPE… in this heat. Its been an absolutely horrendous week, I am broken. I am currently drinking a WELL DESERVED large glass of wine. Twatting around on the gram is hardly in the same league. But you do you hun, keep yourself topped up, numbs the pain of your sad pathetic existence.

P.S. your balcony looks tit.

P.P.S. Maybe stick to what you know, boring old grey, because you clearly haven’t got a bleeping CLUE about colour. You are so far out of your depth it’s unreal.

Did you actually say it takes two weeks of use for that deodorant to be effective??? Who has time for that in this heat?! I couldn’t give a flying fig about my underarms smelling like watermelon or whatever bullshit you are pedalling now, most of us just want a deodorant that works. I cant believe this none sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Here
Tell you what earning a glass of wine looks like Charl, ive worked 60hrs this week sweating my tits off in A&E in PPE… in this heat. Its been an absolutely horrendous week, I am broken. I am currently drinking a WELL DESERVED large glass of wine. Twatting around on the gram is hardly in the same league. But you do you hun, keep yourself topped up, numbs the pain of your sad pathetic existence.

P.P.S. Maybe stick to what you know, boring old grey, because you clearly haven’t got a bleeping CLUE about colour. You are so far out of your depth it’s unreal.

Did you actually say it takes two weeks of use for that deodorant to be effective??? Who has time for that in this heat?! I couldn’t give a flying fig about my underarms smelling like watermelon or whatever bullshit you are pedalling now, most of us just want a deodorant that works. I cant believe this none sense.
Here Here! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice mrs hinch has done a similar I love my self and jaymeh post. Do they have the same management that have told all their little idiot fluencers to post similar posts?
BTW that dress looks hideous as it fies on stacey too

Reactions: 6
Helping out small businesses 🙄 just like SS and Hinch. Claiming she only shares products she really likes just like SS and Hinch. She is just sooooooo authentic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only time she’s ever worn SS dresses is to advertise it .. that’s it.. every other day it’s vest top n leggings.. so transparent🙄
Why is she sticking her bottom out 🥴

Notice mrs hinch has done a similar I love my self and jaymeh post. Do they have the same management that have told all their little idiot fluencers to post similar posts?
BTW that dress looks hideous as it fies on stacey too
Dress is good if your aged 70+ 😉👍

Reactions: 5

Well said, spot on 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Am I being stupid or something but why is a quarter of the wreath missing?? Is it meant to be like that?
Oh and Charlotte it's allowed not fricking ALOUD you illiterate twit 🙄😔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf does she look like in them clothes from its 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why does she look like that in dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.