Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed she did. Doesn’t want him to have sweet machine. Buys him sweet machine for a couple of hours fun having E’s… also a light for his gaming room and a poster to encourage us to get out and about. Hypocrisy at its best.

And the ring light gives that added forehead bling.
Doesn’t get Botox anymore though does she 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you mean this from Thread 1 ....
Just found this one too… so horrific

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she waiting for natural light to show her blind samples when they are clearly all white 😂 the difference is some are gloss and some aren't 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s advertised that 100 things to do with the kids book - didn’t she advertise at Christmas time a really expensive book of pretty much the same thing? You added photos in
Yes I remember that 👍

Yep … DISGUSTING !

Reactions: 6
I’ve just caught up on her stories and she said she was going to Bristol, but wait, she doesn’t appear to know where Bristol is, she “ thinks” it’s in England.... then next minute, “ oh we are going Shopping in Bristol cos I love Bristol “ ... WTF??? Does she think we are all as f**king thick as she is? One lying bastard 🤥🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
If she had said Bristol was in Wales I wouldn’t have known it was wrong 😂🤣 however, I don’t live in England and have never been so that’s my excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she actually say she’s done every diet, and had every eating disorder under the sun?? Wow!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Greedy: Guyz it’s a day off instragram.. my babies are leaving for a week.. I’m not ready.. I’m having nightmares.. phone down spending the day with them..
Greedy half a second later: Guyz in the style have massive savings swipe up for 50% off.

So bleeping unauthentic. Literally zero integrity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It really gets on my tits when she says it makes her ill when her children go to see their other parent. duck off. You chose to have children with her and you chose to separate from her. It’s so disrespectful (regardless if her ex is a criminal or not). She got custody of the kids but only because her ex took the brunt to protect the kids - BOTH of them were scamming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It really gets on my tits when she says it makes her ill when her children go to see their other parent. duck off. You chose to have children with her and you chose to separate from her. It’s so disrespectful (regardless if her ex is a criminal or not). She got custody of the kids but only because her ex took the brunt to protect the kids - BOTH of them were scamming people.
This!!!!! 🙌🏽

Reactions: 13
I thought this could have been the case too. Maybe to stop the children going into care. They must have come to some arrangement/come up with a story to prevent that happening. As the birth mother, it would make sense for the other “mum” to take the full blame and do the time. Part of the “agreement” would be that the other mother gets shared custody of the kids to keep her mouth shut. There is no possible way that she wouldn’t have known where all that money was coming from. Granted she was very young and naive and quite possible in a toxic relationship but if that was the case, you wouldn’t trust the other party to have joint custody over the children.

Reactions: 15
They both went to an ‘important’ meeting in Bristol together yesterday, H was wearing her usual Black Shorts and North Face t Shirt!

News on the street is that has surgery in the next few weeks to get those shorts and t shirt surgically removed.. thats all she wears! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that you can tell it’s Greedy just from the teeth despite the pixels 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And again, I'm having a day off here guys, followed by an affiliate link an hour later... 😡 Here's an idea greeds, go wild and have a week off, even a month and give us all a break from the constant adverts 🙄 I appreciate she's got kids to feed (when she's not peddling gousto) and now a house to renovate (because the freebies aren't rolling in as fast as she'd like) but I'm sick of watching her try and flog a load of tit that nobody wants or needs 🤦🏼‍♀️and don't even get me started on the teeth slurping 🤢 or the finger - is she auditioning to be the new hand of the lottery or something? It could be yooou, really? duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everytime I see her do an ad without her face and just her hand it makes me think if those little aliens in toy story "The claw" 👽 same with hinch

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.