Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth will she cope guyzzzz I know a boozy weekend in London will help take my mind off the boyzzzz, only staying in a Premier Inn though guyzzz 🤣 I love Premier Inns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The guyzzzz thing she constantly says bloody irritates me,how many times does she have to say it.!! Least she knows London is in England,she acts so dumb sometimes.

Reactions: 9
It's great she made a Jenga that's normally really boring and dull with wood bricks different...She's amazing and an inspiration bringing out not one wooden brick, but multicoloured Jenga bricks

Also I love plastic straws.. you know the metal straws that are environmentally friendly? duck them, I'llput plastic back on them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Straws £18
Shark toy £25
Bowls £68 ❗
I knew straight away they were Denby dishes and they are expensive.... ohhh guyyyssss I’m obsessed, they are in sane, lush, lush and I’m obsessed with the speckle look at the minute ( since when you liar? ) and I’m gonna miss my babies sooooo much that I’m going to London to have a great time getting blocked! Grrrrrrrrr I feel like ramming that claw down her throat! 🤢🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If you had some kid free time, in a new house, surely you would be sorting it/decorating it?!? What’s happened to the bedroom they have started? Free beds still not arrived??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I knew straight away they were Denby dishes and they are expensive.... ohhh guyyyssss I’m obsessed, they are in sane, lush, lush and I’m obsessed with the speckle look at the minute ( since when you liar? ) and I’m gonna miss my babies sooooo much that I’m going to London to have a great time getting blocked! Grrrrrrrrr I feel like ramming that claw down her throat! 🤢🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤮🤮
I know right! And how about the other parent that doesn’t have them around day in day out! She’s not relatable in any shape or form….

Reactions: 4
Recommend places to drink in London. London’s a bloody big place you tit!! Reminds me of when Sam Faiers moved and wanted recommendations for hairdressers in Surrey🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Might book an extra few nights an night tell H “ 😂😂😂 you won’t have to tell her use probably sit an watch each other’s stories while sat next to each other 😂🙄

Wonder what shorty mcshorts will wear to London 🤔
Ermmm , shorts 🤷🏽‍♀️, does that make sense 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
See H has got her uniform packed, the North Face Tshirt in Greedy’s case. Shes like a cartoon character, always wearing the same outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw her story this morning and came here to say that Louis Vuitton bag that H is carrying downstairs is a few grands worth…
I’m sure that wasn’t gifted, but she didn’t know anything about her ex scamming thousands off pensioners?? Really?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw her story this morning and came here to say that Louis Vuitton bag that H is carrying downstairs is a few grands worth…
I’m sure that wasn’t gifted, but she didn’t know anything about her ex scamming thousands off pensioners?? Really?
I am a long tim lurker but have finally created an account! This got to me today, she also has a small cross body bag which is over 1K and on the train today she is wearing 2 Cartier rings!! Her poor followers that are buying all her crap, they are literally taking the absolute p!as out of them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s probably a fake, she’s all fur coat an no knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wooow sitting swigging wine from the bottle on the train🤦🏻‍♀️Defo got alcohol issues them pair, couldn’t even get wait to get pissed until they’re checked into hotel. Pity the other passengers with them two goin at it like teenagers having a sneaky drink for the first time. See she’s gotten over feeling ill because she doesn’t have her kids😬 Get a bleeping job you pair of embarrassing low life thieves😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wooow sitting swigging wine from the bottle on the train🤦🏻‍♀️Defo got alcohol issues them pair, couldn’t even get wait to get pissed until they’re checked into hotel. Pity the other passengers with them two goin at it like teenagers having a sneaky drink for the first time. See she’s gotten over feeling ill because she doesn’t have her kids😬 Get a bleeping job you pair of embarrassing low life thieves😡
They always do that, when they went for a summer walk not long ago they were walking down the street drinking bottles of Lager and more in their rucksack. Dont know about H but Charlotte definitely has serious issues with alcohol

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.