Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made it for me was the view from this kids bedroom…. Council house central! Not knocking people who live in them but she’s made out it has these brilliant views etc as if it’s posh! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which makes me think she paid cash. It’s a 1960s house. The mortgage lender surely would have insisted on a decent survey which would have picked up the damp issues and lethal log burner
She’s definitely got a mortgage as she was posting over Facebook asking for a mortgag advisor

Reactions: 4
Which makes me think she paid cash. It’s a 1960s house. The mortgage lender surely would have insisted on a decent survey which would have picked up the damp issues and lethal log burner
Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure with the basic one (cheapest) they just walk round and check everything you can see, so they don’t check under floorboards etc! Either that or she did get a proper survey and is just lying about not knowing anything, who knows, she chats tit 😂 the mortgage lender does their only valuation as well, I’m not sure if they insist on surveys for different types of houses but when I bought mine they didn’t x

Don’t quote me on this but I’m sure with the basic one (cheapest) they just walk round and check everything you can see, so they don’t check under floorboards etc! Either that or she did get a proper survey and is just lying about not knowing anything, who knows, she chats tit 😂 the mortgage lender does their only valuation as well, I’m not sure if they insist on surveys for different types of houses but when I bought mine they didn’t x
Yep this is right..when we sold ours, our buyers didn't bother with a full survey. The mortgage lenders survey was literally Google Street viewing our house, then some guy came out and was here literally 10 minutes, stuck his head in the loft and was on his way.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t believe a thing old Greedy says . tit is her first language . What a life to live relying on gifted items from companies and having no self respect . Its so obvious that this bed arriving today has been gifted as why would she sell the other bed? Most ‘normal’ people would move and take the bed with you until you’d saved enough money up to buy one .
Wait for it she’ll be on a downer in the next couple of days to add to her constant attention seeking scenario . She’s a mess .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t believe a thing old Greedy says . tit is her first language . What a life to live relying on gifted items from companies and having no self respect . Its so obvious that this bed arriving today has been gifted as why would she sell the other bed? Most ‘normal’ people would move and take the bed with you until you’d saved enough money up to buy one .
Wait for it she’ll be on a downer in the next couple of days to add to her constant attention seeking scenario . She’s a mess .
Get caught in those rubber daps she wants too😉😉😉
Illegal to drive in that would go down well I’m sure on top of being top gf this morning for a poorly H 😉😉
Maybe the stress of a giant moth ball of a house is taking it’s toll on them damp walls can give you bad chest maybe the house is riddled with it 🧐🧐

Reactions: 6
She’s started doing the Hinch thing where she’s trying to remain relatable whilst still being able to spend a ton of cash on that dump of a House.

It’s the whole ‘I can’t deal with this bath’ meaning - A new bathroom is scheduled already.

‘Enzo got his arm caught in the bed’ - Builder is already here doing his room.

‘The flooring couldn’t possibly be saved so we’re getting it all renewed’.

It’s an awfully patronising tactic Hinch and Solomon already use and now that Greedy has ‘hit the big time’ 🤣 she’s doing it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You don’t need any survey at all - we’ve never bothered as unless you go for a full structural they are pretty useless. Our mortgage provider only did a desktop valuation too.
The flooring and ripping out the bedroom etc has clearly been planned for a while.

Reactions: 1
Get caught in those rubber daps she wants too😉😉😉
Illegal to drive in that would go down well I’m sure on top of being top gf this morning for a poorly H 😉😉
Maybe the stress of a giant moth ball of a house is taking it’s toll on them damp walls can give you bad chest maybe the house is riddled with it 🧐🧐
No wonder H is on her sick bed the amount of stress she’s probably under from the constant spend spend spend from that gold digging Greedy witch . 😂

Reactions: 13
Of course she has labels from the label lady 🙄
Sorry if you're one of these people, but I've never understood why people take for example pasta, from a box that says pasta on it, and empty it into a jar that they've stuck a label on saying pasta 🤔😂
Especially a bloody glass jar where you can literally see that it's pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if you're one of these people, but I've never understood why people take for example pasta, from a box that says pasta on it, and empty it into a jar that they've stuck a label on saying pasta 🤔😂
I am guilty of decanting, but only my 2 flours and sugar as I don't like the paper bags incase they get damp, etc. I also do decant pasta occasionally, but only into whatever tub I can find that has a lid readily findable or into a food storage bag because I think I split the bag every time I open a new one...and I could solve that problem by just buying whatever pasta she has that comes in a box! Don't need to waste money on labels (more plastic) as I can see my pasta, and it stays in the cupboard where it always is, and I just sharpie "S.R." onto the flour tub so I know which is which!

It's actually ridiculous! I get labelling some storage boxes that are packed away, or even some things in kids rooms as they get old enough to be expected to help put their own clothes away, etc. but to decant everything into jars that are transparent and label it all. Then my favourite part of the whole process is when the jar is too small and they need to put the packaging with the remainder somewhere anyway. I also imagine it shows a bit of a boring life with the same thing on repeat. Our kilner jars are kept for storing 'made' stuff, so jams, or soups, etc. Stuff you make that varies all the time, but again from eye you can see it's the 'whatever' you recently made. If I was sticking labels on everything could I really be allowed to put soup in a jar that is labelled for chocolate chips? Surely that defeats the purpose of stupidly spending money on masses of labels if you are then just using jars willy-nilly! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Those labels look like the ones u buy to label duotangs or something . Not very pretty .

is mayo on salad a thing ? I m not even going to comment on that meat /fish on the plate .

A mortgage survey is minutes. They check you have a toilet and a kitchen sink thats pretty much all. I didnt have a mortgage survey they were happy doing a desktop.

Having your own survey wouldnt find that mould either. It's mould behind a fitted cupboard, they wouldnt remove cupboards to look for it

Reactions: 2
Oh lord
She’s struggling to fit in looking after h school run a work out and a good shop
Heaven forbid she has an actual job to go to
Fml she’s such a stupid little girl

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not a brand ambassador and I get better codes to give away than her 😂😂 #AD

on a serious note tho, if she cared one bit about her followers she would tell them there’s better codes out there. She’s obviously used up all her 60% off codes (I think you get 20 a month?) which Jm just shows you how much free food these people are getting. Disgusting.

Attachments

• Wow
She needs to stop with the thumb. Makes me wonder what Hinch is going to come back with after her mat leave, if anything. It feels like the days of the cleaning / organising influencer are numbered. Once everyone's doing it then it definitely loses any appeal it had.

Reactions: 14
She needs to stop with the thumb. Makes me wonder what Hinch is going to come back with after her mat leave, if anything. It feels like the days of the cleaning / organising influencer are numbered. Once everyone's doing it then it definitely loses any appeal it had.
I for one cannot wait for the FM downfall to see all of these influencers crash and burn! And yes to see the downfall of the cleanfluencer would be marvellous!

Reactions: 16
I don’t get this either! What do they do with what’s left in the packs because a whole pack of anything never fits in those silly storage jars

A mortgage survey is minutes. They check you have a toilet and a kitchen sink thats pretty much all. I didnt have a mortgage survey they were happy doing a desktop.

Having your own survey wouldnt find that mould either. It's mould behind a fitted cupboard, they wouldnt remove cupboards to look for it
I'm not convinced a survey would necessarily have seen that as a 'damp problem' either. It's an upstairs room so unlikely to be rising damp, the damp doesn't seem to be at the top of the wall suggesting a roof issue or near a window or obvious crack in the wall. It seems to come from the bottom of the wall up, and if the room below it has no evidence of a huge damp issue, the bathroom isn't on the other side and leaking, then it actually just seems like an issue of condensation/use. It's likely the result of it being a cold room and potentially unused regularly, so no heating, etc. with the wall inaccessible due to the cabinets, so no wiping away condensation or air flow. I would imagine a surveyor would have only suggested washing it away, ventilating the room, using heating in it and making sure bathrooms have steam extracted/washing isn't dried in it if it is cold, etc. or using a dehumidifier.

Not nice, but it looks as though it's just the result of a cold room with an area of wall that wasn't accessible for a while.

Looks like a lot of student houses when I was moving into them. No tumble driers so clothes being dried on airers in houses that are barely heated due to bills, and landlords too cheap to put decent steam extractors in bathrooms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.