Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemlife2

Oh for the love of god! SHUT THE FUCK UP! Keep asking your sheep for advice to eat out constantly. You seriously are fucking lazy! Instead of splashing out on a weekend away and bragging about some serious places you have eaten out at why not actually spend some money on that hellhole you call a house OR spend some of your actual money on your children instead of receiving gifted shit for them! I’m actually speechless! Charlotte you are definitely not an Instagram sensation but you are a Tattle Sensation because this thread is getting more engagement than what your sheep is giving you! Oh and guess what? You won’t receive Jack shit from this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They both went to an ‘important’ meeting in Bristol together yesterday, H was wearing her usual Black Shorts and North Face t Shirt!

News on the street is that has surgery in the next few weeks to get those shorts and t shirt surgically removed.. thats all she wears! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Why would you come on and read your own thread, unless its a rave thread?
So obvious this person it's her she has 2 comments on this thread only and one on them has sent her over the edge. I dont care how much money she's making she's needs certified accounts to back it up. You think a mortgage lender is going just to just consider deposits into a bank account and paypal as proof of a business nah no way. Shows your mortgage offer miss greedy go on

Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x
So let's get this right you are a successful home account instagrammer earning 6 figure earnings and you come on here to support miss skanky

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sween44

Chatty Member
Well well what a good read this has been 🤔🤔🤔🤔
H jumps on to defend her chariot I mean Charlotte
Let’s be honest nobody is jealous of a mortgage that big😳😳😳
In 10yrs time let’s hope she’s cleared her mortgage cause let’s all be honest she’s not doing so well at the min and her story’s are shocking
As much as she watches these threads deep down now reality’s all settled she must be shitting it to keep up the income cause it won’t pay the bills being unstable and unreliable
She must be looking for at least £2,500 a month with out living like she has been paying out x4times I bet what she was paying in the old house
Conning old people and blacklisted would be at the top of her c.v
I’m so glad I’ve just got rid of my mortgage paid for by working hard instead of begging off swipe ups on social media .
Not bad for a surgeon who obviously earns less than Greedy . 😂😂😂

• Haha

Emiller

Greedy has been on Insta for 3 years she makes most of her money from ads and aff links so she will have self employed records going back. Does she even promote the lumi anymore? She didn’t build a team she just sold products she wouldn’t have made much from that… the real money is in the building and having a large down line… even when she had 20k followers she would have been making a couple of grand a month. That’s how lucrative affiliate marketing and brand partnerships are. And I made an account to comment on this topic yes as people need to understand that she is a successful woman and she has the financial means to buy a property it’s annoying seeing all the nonsense… and no I’m not her!
You said previously you only came on here to read your own thread yet now, you're saying you created your account to support Greedy so which is it?

The way you are talking and the hyping up of Greedy is somewhat uncomfortable to read and alarming. Who actually cares and more importantly, why are you throwing that info around? Very bizarre.

Lastly, an account at 20k very rarely makes a couple of grand a month merely off insta, I can assure you, unless they are doing nothing but swipe ups all day long and are doing a tonne of affiliate work and even then it's nearly impossible at 20k following but, if that is the case it would be somebody pretty unethical working in that way.

I don't mean to be rude in any way but you are coming across slightly odd, it's like you're obsessed with Greedy but also happy to stitch her up and blab about her, her finances and situation in a little depth so you appear a little off because frankly who does that?

Sween44

Chatty Member
So obvious this person it's her she has 2 comments on this thread only and one on them has sent her over the edge. I dont care how much money she's making she's needs certified accounts to back it up. You think a mortgage lender is going just to just consider deposits into a bank account and paypal as proof of a business nah no way. Shows your mortgage offer miss greedy go on

So let's get this right you are a successful home account instagrammer earning 6 figure earnings and you come on here to support miss skanky
If she’s that loaded why go to the NHS to patch your botched private tit job up . Surely she’d have gone private instead of bunging the NHS up in a pandemic . That comments creased me up . Hi Greedy 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Nursty

VIP Member
Of course she has labels from the label lady 🙄
Sorry if you're one of these people, but I've never understood why people take for example pasta, from a box that says pasta on it, and empty it into a jar that they've stuck a label on saying pasta 🤔😂
Especially a bloody glass jar where you can literally see that it's pasta 😂

• Haha

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
She loves herself doesn’t she? She never used to be like this but she’s got really cocky lately, she’s a dick

shadow123

If you had some kid free time, in a new house, surely you would be sorting it/decorating it?!? What’s happened to the bedroom they have started? Free beds still not arrived??

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sween44

Chatty Member
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Well done you . I bet you didn’t have a hand in swiping money from vulnerable elderly people like Greedy did .

So she goes to a chain restaurant Zizis and puts a dress on, but in London at Scott’s shes wearing a North Face Tshirt and rainbow crocs? And people believe this shit isnt all fabricated none sense born put of pure desperation.

Veracosy

I'm just so.confused as to why nothing is happening with the house. Are they not planning on staying? 🤣 I know they are waiting for the plaster to dry in Enzos room. But what about their room? She said her bed is on the way didn't she? Why order a new bed but not decorate first?
This 'house renovation' is going nowhere fast.
Her taste has taken a nose dive, the dress last night did not suit her. Granny dress to match the retirement home house?
Don't even get me started on that plastic door wreath. The flowers look like something off a cheap Hawaiian neck garland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She must be thick if she expects people to believe that they have to save so hard for blinds or rewiring when she is spunking her money on weekends away and food and bars literally EVERY weekend. I don't care what she does tbh but don't patronise ur followers and lie about it

• Heart
  • Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Uber expensive gifted beauty products stored in a warped laminated MDF cupboard. Fur coat and no knickers comes to mind.

• Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Can we see yours and Haaaaaa’s P60 statements for last year please Greedy. Just so we can check your Tax and NI contributions are as they should be for such a wealthy couple.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that is absolutely disgusting spitting that oyster out. If you really have to spit it out use a bloody napkin!! I bet the staff can't wait to see the back of them. H isn't too bad, but Charlotte is behaving like an utter common tramp.
Its common knowledge that anywhere in Mayfair is sophisticated and posh and she would have had to pre book her lunch so I'm sorry, she would have known if there was a dress code, and even if there wasn't, why would you go dressed in gym gear and rainbow crocs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the floor reveal? It's shocking 🤣 I mean don't get me wrong were looking to buy (and I love 1960/70s properties with hidden gems of parquet flooring) but this has been destroyed and a whole area is missing by the fire!
Yeah the missing flooring by the fire is just so confusing, has she said anything nice about the house? Aww man she drains me just watching her stories. Surely she could’ve picked a more modern house which didn’t need much doing to it and just added a flaming balcony, but then she couldn’t get *gifted so much I suppose 🙄 pissing myself saying one of the boys had an amazing view of the horses (looks out said view window and could just see trees🙄) and btw, I live in a housing association house and I love it, live my house, area, everything and I’m proud to say that 😊

• Heart