Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Anyone else think she’s just trying to use her dads death to lowkey just get free stuff from the dress company? Like I would understand if when she mentioned her father she didn’t tag them... but she’s tagged them in every slide including the ones about her dead dad.... like come on.

Just saw Jakes Insta story, his sisters man went on holiday with them ? 😂 not Misha though 😂 and you would think after the year she’s had that his family would think she needed a break... nope ahah you stay home alone on New Years while your mans is away on vacation ahahaha
She was hardly going to go and leave her mother and sister for Christmas after her dad just passing?

Reactions: 17

emily6745

I wonder if one day she'll realize the short hair looks so much better on her than these tacky extensions!!

Reactions: 17

Beckz1205

VIP Member
4F4DD7C9-0C25-4AB9-BE32-9BC3000EF339.jpeg
97BEA859-6960-4A65-B3BC-8C0BDE13B5B2.jpeg

Why would you put your hair in a hairstyle that just accentuates how bad your tape extensions look????!!!!! Her hair looks horrendous!!!

Reactions: 16

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Says she’s over her ED etc but has continuously posted the last couple of days about her eating/ weight? And is clearly loving posting pics of herself now she’s claiming she’s “the smallest she’s ever been” she’s obsessed

Hamandmushroom

I hate how Misha talked to her mum like a dog in her vlog. So rude! As a viewer, I wanted to hear about her mum's feelings towards moving house and actually see the house properly, but Misha kept talking over her, cutting her off and chaotically zoomed through the house.

From what I saw though, Kasha's house is absolutely stunning!!! I wish her well for her new chapter. I hope they look after the house this time though 😂

Petalpower

Misha, 15 minutes is not that far to walk to a tube station and news flash...London is EXPENSIVE. She's really pissing me off she seems like such a brat and her constant body checking is fucking irritating. Also shouldn't Jake be coming to the viewings?! Their relationship is so weird.

0121doone

I think this girl needs serious help. The constant showing of her body for validation. When she was explaining they were going to have a spa day she HAD to pull down her trousers to show more of her stomach!!! WHY???? it's a real problem

• Sick

Angel52

VIP Member
Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous
It’s literally a whole religion in its own place. It’s disgusting that you think you have a right to go off at a whole religions values and think that’s acceptable. The privilege is outstanding.

briannajaynehawkes

Surely if you were looking forward to living with your partner again after being apart for over a month you wouldn’t give a fuck about the plastic on the windows or the colour of the oak

Angel52

VIP Member
It just gets to me a bit when she’s trying to be super woke about her dads passing... but when she went swanning off to Maldives/Dubai I read so many heart breaking comments about how people had lost parents to Covid etc begging her to acknowledge and think about her actions and she honestly didn’t give a flying fuck about them (even went as far to either block them or say something snarky back like how Covid was a scam) but then when it happens to her she suddenly has respect for others? Expects others to care because she’s gone through the worst thing any one could? I’ve literally just had a work colleague lose their mother, father and sister from Covid in the past three weeks... like how can we respect someone who doesn’t learn to care about anyone besides them selves until something drastic happens to her? 🙄 also... sorry but I’ve noticed every time her father is mentioned it is for an ad... usually an online therapy ad... it’s getting a bit silly now. I don’t even want to think about if this big “exciting” thing where she’s being paid and getting all full of make up is about her dad too tbh 😳

also, her hair is yellow and damaged to shit, I won’t be taking any hair product advice from her, there is not one time where her hair didn’t look NASTY

Also, the purpose of letters to yourself is to reflect on your individual self? Sharing it to the world just makes something that is supposed to be so raw and personal honestly look staged and for attention.... not about that tbh.

SGE32

I wish someone would tell her to wear a bigger size in her leggings or not pull them up so high. Seeing her constant camel toe/full on package makes me heave 🤢

4024A80A-53C5-4D38-963D-A93176785542.png
647305E0-6C9C-4A77-B1E0-7C0BE54F6D54.png

• Wow

SGE32

Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing “influencers” being gifted food when thousands of families are struggling to put dinner on the table. The least she could have done is show what had been gifted and then donate it to a food bank 😡😡😡

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I mean I don’t like her much these days at all, and I did stop watching her you tube a while back as I just found her too irritating, and this might be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of have to give her some credit for running/trying to run a marathon, whether she manages to run it or not, its a long way even if you walked it and it’s not something I would even consider doing for any reason because I’d probably die trying I’m so unfit! And I just don’t have the willpower or dedication to stick to a training plan to do anything like that! So as much as she drives me insane…..I feel like some credit is due, because I couldn’t do it! And neither could a lot of people I know! But I agree with everything else that gets said here mostly, she irritates the hell out of me :/

Lorny

VIP Member
Just looked at her stories. She couldn’t sleep all night waiting to tell folk she’s doing a marathon?! That’s the type of thing you would just casually slip in to conversation no make a full build up video for it. She thinks she’s an inspirational queen.