Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice 1-2 weeks ago she had a new highlight up of from around the time she met jake of just her and Georgia May on a night out then deleted it?

Anyone else think she’s posting so much about her “love” Jake (who very clearly does not give one flying duck about her ahahah) because G has started posting things about her mans and they seem a lot more in love with each other thank Jake has ever seemed ? 😅😂

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211124-111105_Instagram.jpg

Please tell me the clock behind her doesn't work.
She can't be so dumb to lie about the hour she woke up with a clock so clearly visible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one messaged her about the deodorant 😂🙄 she’s such a dishonest person ffs

Reactions: 2
It just gets to me a bit when she’s trying to be super woke about her dads passing... but when she went swanning off to Maldives/Dubai I read so many heart breaking comments about how people had lost parents to Covid etc begging her to acknowledge and think about her actions and she honestly didn’t give a flying duck about them (even went as far to either block them or say something snarky back like how Covid was a scam) but then when it happens to her she suddenly has respect for others? Expects others to care because she’s gone through the worst thing any one could? I’ve literally just had a work colleague lose their mother, father and sister from Covid in the past three weeks... like how can we respect someone who doesn’t learn to care about anyone besides them selves until something drastic happens to her? 🙄 also... sorry but I’ve noticed every time her father is mentioned it is for an ad... usually an online therapy ad... it’s getting a bit silly now. I don’t even want to think about if this big “exciting” thing where she’s being paid and getting all full of make up is about her dad too tbh 😳

also, her hair is yellow and damaged to tit, I won’t be taking any hair product advice from her, there is not one time where her hair didn’t look NASTY

Also, the purpose of letters to yourself is to reflect on your individual self? Sharing it to the world just makes something that is supposed to be so raw and personal honestly look staged and for attention.... not about that tbh.

Reactions: 16
Honestly? The Jewellery is meh, not really worth the hype she tried to gather tbh

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.