Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F4DD7C9-0C25-4AB9-BE32-9BC3000EF339.jpeg
97BEA859-6960-4A65-B3BC-8C0BDE13B5B2.jpeg

Why would you put your hair in a hairstyle that just accentuates how bad your tape extensions look????!!!!! Her hair looks horrendous!!!

Reactions: 16
Imagine looking back at your holiday photos and you're not smiling in any of them... look like you're having fun misha! Smiling is 100x more attractive than that gormless look

If I didn't follow Misha I would think these two pictures were taken the same day (in two different countries of course 😅)
Does she really believe something changed for her in one year? Inside of her I mean, I'm not talking about the passing of her dad, the "ex" apartment, the toxic relationship with Jake...she as a person, has she really changed? The caption makes no sense.

View attachment 990540 View attachment 990542

Please Misha, stop posting your badly executed workouts. This is insane!
View attachment 990539
Did she remove this?

Reactions: 2
Imagine looking back at your holiday photos and you're not smiling in any of them... look like you're having fun misha! Smiling is 100x more attractive than that gormless look

Did she remove this?
Yes, she removed the post...really odd. Maybe she realised the one year old picture was from a holiday with Jake and she had written she struggled to smile :ROFLMAO:
It's GUAC Misha, not GAUC 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20220118-205410_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the old photo of her in that dress supposed to be revolutionary? She looks the same. Body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 4
I’m really in two minds whether to comment this because I’m unsure it’ll come across with the good intention I’m saying it with.
I’m worried for her in the sense of I don’t feel she’s dealing with her dads death, of course it’s sooo early and grief has no right way to do it or a time limit but this whole “ daddy’s dress” with the blue cloud dress she is wearing tonight is a little uncomfortable to see because she is attaching everything to her dads death and I worry she will lose any sense of just enjoying something for what it is. I hope this makes sense and I hope she’s okay!

Reactions: 14
Just watching the Dubai vlog and noticed again how snappy she can be with her mum. From around 38.20 she's showing her dessert and her mum moves the Chanel bag and you hear Mishas tone suddenly change and she snaps "stop bleeping touching them" then just switches back to chatting away 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watching the Dubai vlog and noticed again how snappy she can be with her mum. From around 38.20 she's showing her dessert and her mum moves the Chanel bag and you hear Mishas tone suddenly change and she snaps "stop bleeping touching them" then just switches back to chatting away 🙄
Just watched the clip, What was that all about??

Reactions: 1
I’m the Dubai vlog you can definitely see how snappy she is to her mum also at one point she says she has lipstick on her chin and kasia says “ she was kissing the waiter “ as a joke and misha is like “ I was not I am texting my boyfriend Tho” I just feel like her mom wouldn’t say that if she thought her realtionship with Jake was good 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m the Dubai vlog you can definitely see how snappy she is to her mum also at one point she says she has lipstick on her chin and kasia says “ she was kissing the waiter “ as a joke and misha is like “ I was not I am texting my boyfriend Tho” I just feel like her mom wouldn’t say that if she thought her realtionship with Jake was good 😂
I don't get why she doesn't delete these bits where she looks like a brat. Is she trying to make Jake jealous with that "she was kissing the waiter"?

Reactions: 11
I just watched some of the dubai vlog and I cant believe what a horrible little brat she is! Clearly when she is with jake and friends she puts on a front so she doesn't lose them, but full personality is shown with her mum 😱😱😱

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220120-091559_Instagram.jpg

Everything is about her, everyone has to be at her service. It's the second time she writes something like this, it's not a joke at all. She wishes to live with no responsibilities with her mom doing everything for her.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1001565

Everything is about her, everyone has to be at her service. It's the second time she writes something like this, it's not a joke at all. She wishes to live with no responsibilities with her mom doing everything for her.
She’s vile. Her mum has just lost her husband and love of her life and now has this brat back living at home, who doesn’t have a real job so could easily get up in the morning and make her mum a lovely breakfast. Throwing money on holidays and fake designer stuff doesn’t make you a good daughter Misha not being a brat would help…

Reactions: 12
I think Misha can look really pretty but the majority of the time she just looks so tacky.

Reactions: 6
I noticed jake hasn’t liked any of her photos since she’s been away? But that could be my insta glitching. Although I did see that he’s been following lots of girls recently and liking their pictures

Reactions: 3
It’s an odd one, if you look at his profile you’d assume right away he’s single.
the last time she was mentioned in a post was jan 2021 2nd swipe in.
With the amount of girls he follows and likes I honestly would’ve thought if I didn’t know who she was they weren’t together!

Reactions: 9
I noticed jake hasn’t liked any of her photos since she’s been away? But that could be my insta glitching. Although I did see that he’s been following lots of girls recently and liking their pictures
I follow him and he has liked all of them except the last post. He hasn't been posting anything since he was away with his family. I find it odd that Georgia still follows him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.