Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s just trying to use her dads death to lowkey just get free stuff from the dress company? Like I would understand if when she mentioned her father she didn’t tag them... but she’s tagged them in every slide including the ones about her dead dad.... like come on.

Just saw Jakes Insta story, his sisters man went on holiday with them ? 😂 not Misha though 😂 and you would think after the year she’s had that his family would think she needed a break... nope ahah you stay home alone on New Years while your mans is away on vacation ahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is she asking which dress to return when she wore the red one to mulin rouge when she was in paris??? 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she’s just trying to use her dads death to lowkey just get free stuff from the dress company? Like I would understand if when she mentioned her father she didn’t tag them... but she’s tagged them in every slide including the ones about her dead dad.... like come on.

Just saw Jakes Insta story, his sisters man went on holiday with them ? 😂 not Misha though 😂 and you would think after the year she’s had that his family would think she needed a break... nope ahah you stay home alone on New Years while your mans is away on vacation ahahaha
She was hardly going to go and leave her mother and sister for Christmas after her dad just passing?

Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched Misha in a long time, unsubscribed as her ego is too big and she’s always half naked and annoys me. Just had a peek at her recent video and was surprised to see how rough she is with her animals. Still as annoying as ever with her nipples on show.

Reactions: 2
She was hardly going to go and leave her mother and sister for Christmas after her dad just passing?
Obviously I’m aware she wasn’t going to leave Xmas to be away from her mum and sister, hop off your high horse and get a bloody grip ffs 😂😂😂 she could have went a couple days after lmao 😂 she’s not with her mum and sister after Xmas day she’s alone in London? She could have flown out a couple days after them? And even just Jake could have extended his trip?

Reactions: 3
Obviously I’m aware she wasn’t going to leave Xmas to be away from her mum and sister, hop off your high horse and get a bloody grip ffs 😂😂😂 she could have went a couple days after lmao 😂 she’s not with her mum and sister after Xmas day she’s alone in London? She could have flown out a couple days after them? And even just Jake could have extended his trip?
“Get a bloody grip”. Hun, you’re literally making assumptions on a girls life that you don’t even know. Grow up.

“Get a bloody grip”. Hun, you’re literally making assumptions on a girls life that you don’t even know. Grow up.
Oo looks like I hit a nerve 😂 Okay “hun” I’m sorry ❤ Also... you’re on this website so you are doing the same thing? So are you not pointing your “grow up” to yourself 😂😂

Reactions: 1
No but he could of stayed with her (you) that’s what any decent bloke would do surely
As you said it was a break, he has supported her all this year and he deserves a break away from her. He is back with her for new year, so they were literally apart for Christmas that’s it- it’s not that deep

Reactions: 9
Out of every one in this world at this time of life... Misha Grimes is not the person who I feel deserves to be given free food ffs

As you said it was a break, he has supported her all this year and he deserves a break away from her. He is back with her for new year, so they were literally apart for Christmas that’s it- it’s not that deep
Not even surprised you’re a new member 😂 you’re on the wrong thread lmao 😂

Jokes, just realised you do this on any thread you are on aha hope you have fulfilled your hero complex for the day 😂😂😂😂

He had a “break from her” as you put it 2 weeks ago when he buggered off with his mates skiing for a week. Then left her again for Xmas. So supported her at a difficult time??

He had a “break from her” as you put it 2 weeks ago when he buggered off with his mates skiing for a week. Then left her again for Xmas. So supported her at a difficult time??
Ahahhaha literally 😂

It really irritates me that she says Aka all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing us all how much her and Jake are in love😬, this also shows how thick she really is🤦🏼‍♀️.

also agree, he may have been away with family for Christmas, but he was also only just away like a week ago, so personally (IN MY OWN OPINION) I’d like to think that if I was in that situation that my boyfriend wouldn’t do that, especially when he probably knew what they where doing for it and that her sister was spending it with her family and boyfriend,I’d like to think he wouldn’t run away on another holiday and leave her here, or as someone said going over after Christmas🤷🏽‍♀️.

they definitely have a weird relationship 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s so hard to take her seriously when she tries to do her “woke” captions when she has the wrong “your/you’re” consistently. Now I’m not unreasonable, sometimes I do it too and like one or two occasionally doesn’t really matter but it’s EVERY TIME. Didn’t she say she got like straight A grades? Why is she struggling so much with basic primary school grammar

Reactions: 4
It’s so hard to take her seriously when she tries to do her “woke” captions when she has the wrong “your/you’re” consistently.
You're such a pedant! I bet you're the kind of person who picks-up on people who say 'visa-versa' instead of 'vica-versa'. It's okay I won't judge. I pick up on it to! Winds me up no end.

Listen, Misha is dim-witted. For some reason she's got it into her head that making money on Youtube is better than being a checkout girl at Matalan. Bless her.

I'am such a soft b@stard. I feel sorry for her. If only she could get an actual job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.