Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i can’t believe she’s been wearing what she has in dubai, especially in the mall! I went to dubai and wore a skirt above my knee and a t shirt in my hotel for breakfast and got sooo many dirty looks, let alone what she’s wearing in public! These are the rules for the mall, she should have more respect for others culture🥴🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous
It's a Muslim country, Conservative attire is to be expected, to call something disgusting just because its a different culture and religion is ignorant. If you and misha want to walk around with your flaps out try ibiza or magaluf

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SGE32

Personally I don’t know how she makes a living from her platform. She brings nothing of quality and just uploads mundane stories of her doing food shops and going to the gym. It baffles me she can making a living showing us the same old day in, day out.

SGE32

Yet again Misha filming other people in the gym and what is the bets she didn’t approach this girl afterwards and ask if she minded being so visible in the back of her video being showed to god knows how many people. It’s so so rude and inconsiderate and if she went to my gym I’d be making a complaint.

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20211124-111105_Instagram.jpg

Please tell me the clock behind her doesn't work.
She can't be so dumb to lie about the hour she woke up with a clock so clearly visible!!!

• Haha

SGE32

Luckily I don’t go to Mishas gym, I use the one around the corner but if I did I would be speaking to the staff about her recording whilst in there. A lot of people can feel very conscious when working out and having the worry that you’re being broadcast to thousands of people whilst sweating away shouldn’t be a factor whilst at the gym.

B8F9A28A-7DCD-4A4F-9EF6-3B85C16691BA.png

• Wow
Sorry but those rules are disgusting, looks like something out the 50s!! The fact there’s even rules on how to dress is ridiculous
This is why I’m not a huge fan of Dubai! I fully respect the culture and majority religion of the country being different than here in the U.K. so when I went I was fully covered arms/legs etc other than by our hotel pool (we stayed near a souk so not in the tourist part). Despite that, I had so many creepy experiences because I wasn’t -as- covered up as the women there. (A few uncomfortable situations)

I think people should respect the culture of the country they’re visiting and I hate that it’s got this split of a culture where the local women are expected to be fully covered due to their religion, while tourists wander around in shorts and crop tops, drinking alcohol etc.

Everyone raves about it but it’s just not for me! I like to go to places where I can respect the culture but feel comfortable doing so.

Feel like I’ve worded that terribly - hope it makes sense!

• Heart

Ch21

Chatty Member
My husband passed at 38 years old in March. I mention it occasionally but not as much as her. Maybe it is her coping mechanism? I agree she manages to fit it in every chance she gets but o think her personality is to overshare?

• Heart
  • Sad

Elbow123

I just remeber being like 13 and breaking up with my bf of 6days being like “ Anyone want to go to McDonald’s “ and it’s GIVING those vibes embarrassing for myself at 13 let alone being 22 and doing that ! Does she not have friends ? What about molly mae thought she was her bestie
Molly mae said on a podcast the other day she doesn't have friends 🤷‍♀️ sorry misha

• Haha

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I think the dress is gorgeous and looks good on her and usually I’m not a fan of anything she wears, but different folks different strokes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

GiadaJade

Screenshot_20220131-174600_Instagram.jpg

Was it necessary to show her knickers while talking about her allergic reaction?
Why didn't she have her meds knowing she could have this kind of issues eating out?

• Sick
  • Haha

lucielucy33

Am I the only one who doesn’t see a difference in her tiktok about weight loss
It Litterally looks like angles lighting fit of clothes and maybe the tiniest bit of lighting

Reactions: 14

Livsx

Did anyone notice in the new video her picking her nose and licking her finger straight away? Comments haven’t addressed and thought surely someone on here noticed but nope. It’s at 14.45

• Sick
  • Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I wondered how long it would take for people to criticise her for sharing her grief. I agree that she shares a lot but her personality is definitely to be an oversharer. It’s also classic that people only want to hear about grief for a limited amount of time and as soon as it goes on longer than a couple of weeks people lost interest. And I’m saying that as someone who’s lost a parent and experienced the same thing

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
If any of you would like to gift me an M&S food shop or a trip to Dubai in 48 hours please feel free to DM me

she's seriously unrelatable. I've never known anyone to love themselves more than she does. I get the whole believe in yourself . But my God does she think she's something. The way she parades around the pool. I just find her so irriating. Why not just enjoy a holiday with your mum instead of broadcasting everything little thing she does. Why the everyday food updates!!!!

• Heart