Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flat hunting is so odd why’s she going alone and using I not we? I wonder what needs to fall into place before her and Jake can go on their next trip….
To be fair to them, when my partner and I were looking for somewhere to live it was mainly me that did the viewings as my schedule was more flexible. If Jakes working from his parents home he can’t just pop in and out of viewings. Also not something you want to sacrifice your annual leave for if you don’t have to!

Reactions: 7
We’re meant to believe she doesn’t read here🤣, funny I mention her friendship with kloe and Jake and these randomly get asked🤣🤣, her and Jake have a lot to figure out, says it all😬, sounds like that relationship is failing misha hun

The fact she’s saying they have nothing planned and they have a lot to figure out and hopefully it falls into place sounds like the relationship is going to end soon then😂, as for the kloe stuff, I never said because she doesn’t post her that I question there friendship, I said that apart from kloe not one of her friendships last, she’s best pals with them for a few months and then they are just never mentioned again and everyone acts like that friendship never happened🤣🤣.

and since you read here misha, maybe the best thing would be for you and Jake to separate and for you to focus on yourself and healing from everything, sometimes you don’t realise that the people you keep around you have a massive part in how you feel about everything. Especially yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
To be fair to them, when my partner and I were looking for somewhere to live it was mainly me that did the viewings as my schedule was more flexible. If Jakes working from his parents home he can’t just pop in and out of viewings. Also not something you want to sacrifice your annual leave for if you don’t have to!
But she’s mentioning her priorities and what important to her. She keeps using I I I and not We when surely even if she’s going alone jake still matters 😂

Reactions: 5
She has no respect for anyone or anything the way she treats her mum and her mum's house is appalling she lives like a spoilt 7 year old.

Why the duck has she had to do such a cringey dramatic video to accompany her “announcement” and “big news” as she’s called it (lol ok misha) that she’s doing the Brighton marathon? This girls attention seeking knows no bounds

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha cringeeeee at the marathon video like she's a pro runner in a gym wear ad 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? A marathon??? Or is she just hoping that a gymwear brand offers her a contract? That video is terrible

Reactions: 8
Big news? it's a good personal achievment but no need to make a big announcement hahah lots of people do marathons misha god get over yourself

Reactions: 13
Just looked at her stories. She couldn’t sleep all night waiting to tell folk she’s doing a marathon?! That’s the type of thing you would just casually slip in to conversation no make a full build up video for it. She thinks she’s an inspirational queen.

Reactions: 16
Although yeah it’s great she’s doing it she’s asked people to “donate generously” so I guess a fiver wouldn’t cut it. Most people would ask to donate if you can or if not share the link ect…

Reactions: 1
I mean good on her for doing it, but i don’t really see that being a big announcement?, who does she think she is, Beyoncè😂😂, also I don’t know what’s more embarrassing the video or the fact the video is the exact same as the one her friend kloe put up the other day to announce she’s a PT now🤣🤣, shows misha always likes the attention to be on her🙄, it’s actually pretty sad she goes to these lengths for people to give her the validation she needs😬

Would have maybe been better to do a video on MND (ya know, the illness this charity is for) . But no it’s yet again all about Misha. I don’t know why she is even bothering, her pace is slow, dunno why she seems to think she’s some pro runner or something

When has she ever said this 😂 this witch is really out here watching a Cinderella story, taking the popular quote, dumbing it down and claiming it 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.