Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn't follow Misha I would think these two pictures were taken the same day (in two different countries of course 😅)
Does she really believe something changed for her in one year? Inside of her I mean, I'm not talking about the passing of her dad, the "ex" apartment, the toxic relationship with Jake...she as a person, has she really changed? The caption makes no sense.

View attachment 990540 View attachment 990542

Please Misha, stop posting your badly executed workouts. This is insane!
View attachment 990539
I came here to say HOW hasn't she got an injury from her workouts. She has been doing this obsessive exercise for a while now and she is terrible

Reactions: 4
She looks great for her age but bit of a stretch 😂
I agree, I personally think she looks early 40s at the youngest, which would still make her over 20 years older than Misha. Looking 20 years younger than you are is still amazing though.

I think its great Misha & Kasha have such a good relationship but i was just thinking i feel like they went on this trip because Misha is unable to stay in her apartment and just moved out and doesnt want to live at home, like it seems ironic that 2 days after she moves out when she really doesnt want to they end up staying at this super boujie hotel & probably spending loads of her moms money ( i feel like they moved out of London because her and Jake couldnt afford it & bc her mom feels bad she is paying for them to stay at this hotel for 2 weeks ) . I also wanted to say does anyone else think its a bit weird that Kasha and Anya dont seem to do much together. I understand that shes not really into social media, but Kasha undoubtedly appears to do more for Misha, I cant see Anya not wanting all expense paid trips with her mom ever

Reactions: 2
If I didn't follow Misha I would think these two pictures were taken the same day (in two different countries of course 😅)
Does she really believe something changed for her in one year? Inside of her I mean, I'm not talking about the passing of her dad, the "ex" apartment, the toxic relationship with Jake...she as a person, has she really changed? The caption makes no sense.

View attachment 990540 View attachment 990542
‘I don’t recognise the person who struggled to smile’… you’re not smiling in the recent pic either, Misha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this girl needs serious help. The constant showing of her body for validation. When she was explaining they were going to have a spa day she HAD to pull down her trousers to show more of her stomach!!! WHY???? it's a real problem

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think this girl needs serious help. The constant showing of her body for validation. When she was explaining they were going to have a spa day she HAD to pull down her trousers to show more of her stomach!!! WHY???? it's a real problem
She really cannot go a day without showing her stomach it’s seriously weird and I’m sick of seeing her gross stomach that she constantly sucks in 🤢 people DO NOT follow her to see her body. What’s wrong with her?

Reactions: 7
The reel is SO cringe. I’m all for loving yourself but this girl would eat herself if she could. How are people enjoying this bullshit self absorbed content.

Reactions: 3
And again... she's in an islamic country and walks around with her nipples clearly showing under that hot pink dress 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel like all her stories about wearing old clothes and dresses is nothing to do with sustainability or anything of the sort but her trying to show she is skinny enough to still fit into dresses she wore as a teen

Reactions: 11
I feel like all her stories about wearing old clothes and dresses is nothing to do with sustainability or anything of the sort but her trying to show she is skinny enough to still fit into dresses she wore as a teen
That’s 100% the vibe I got from it too! “I still fit into something from 6 years ago guys hehe” even though to be completely honest... she didn’t? It looked tight on her around her torso, which is to be expected because it’s from SIX YEARS AGO

Reactions: 9
Here we go again soother selfie in the morning. Thank god its, the last day and why the hell is there 90k watching her tik Tok applying something to her face

Ive never known someone to love themselves more than she does. She seriously needs to realise there's more to life than her looks

Reactions: 1
This is actually horrific. They weren’t even away for that long. The overspending makes me cringe
This makes me so angry, don't know why as it's nothing to do with me but please is there any need? Can't possibly stay in their flat in London as the rent is sky rocketting, when Misha shops in M&S or Waitrose she feels soooo BOUJI, but a holiday to Dubai with mother, money dripping from every pore, bit of mixed messages there. Face it Misha you're BOUJI through and through.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.