Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it pretty telling that Jake has posted a story about his mate swimming, however there is no mention of Misha šŸ˜… A half marathon is an amazing achievement tbf, and itā€™s something sheā€™s apparently been training for.
And itā€™s a Sunday. What was the reason he wasnā€™t there supporting her? I find their relationship so strange..

Reactions: 18
Only 6 minutes into the truth or drink video but that friendship is so fakešŸ˜‚, they hardly know each other, yet talking about there dating history šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚, maybe they arenā€™t, but those girls come across really fake toošŸ¤£, that friendship wonā€™t lastšŸ˜‚, they make misha look 100 times worse and more childish šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Got to 6 mins in also and realised that whole friendship is fake, thereā€™s no depth. All trying to talk on top of one another, patronise each other, and annoying.
Misha also admitted to using Albas razor! Sorry but big hygiene no no.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Got to 6 mins in also and realised that whole friendship is fake, thereā€™s no depth. All trying to talk on top of one another, patronise each other, and annoying.
Misha also admitted to using Albas razor! Sorry but big hygiene no no.
The other 2 girls have lovely hair, it made me realise how bad Mishas is. Its so damaged and fried and has zero volume.

Sick of Mishas voice and accent also lol the way they keep saying 'sandy bawells' is pissing me right off šŸ¤£

What the heck did Jake give her as a Valentine's day present???:censored:
He posted a story about his friend swimming for charity but nothing about her half marathon šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Just watched the video, Molly is just so BORING asf, Alba is so two faced with her fake laughs but nasty comments, and Misha is as usual... ridiculous, childish and pathetic

She addresses not speaking to Georgia no more there must be a deeper reason as to why they suddenly just stopped speaking surelyā€¦

She addresses not speaking to Georgia no more there must be a deeper reason as to why they suddenly just stopped speaking surelyā€¦
I know! I get people drift apart but they were like best friends then nothing. There's usually a defining moment to end a friendship

Reactions: 5
Don't know if I'm imagining it, but she seems to be a bit flash with the cash these past few days. Showing us she's out shopping in Harrods for a birthday dress (I think) and shoes.

Reactions: 8
I know! I get people drift apart but they were like best friends then nothing. There's usually a defining moment to end a friendship
I think Jake was the reason. They stopped being friends after the infamous florida trip and not long after Misha met Jake (whilst being with Cobi and him with his ex still)

Those birthday outfits are terrible! No fashion sense at all, she has no idea on how to highlight her body. Just because it's Harrods it doesn't mean she looks good in them

Reactions: 14
Whilst im not a massive fan of Georgia I donā€™t blame her for distancing her from misha.. I mean would we really want to be friends with misha? Her morals arenā€™t quite there and what would you even talk about with her? she cheated on her boyfriend, wears badly made fake designer goods constantly (when Georgia is from a well of family), she used to flash her body all the time on YouTube.. not great for Georgias image to be associated with that.. she just grew her following and decided she didnā€™t need her anymore

Have you seen how awful the outfits are for her birthday. Gets her boobs out for show. Comments saying they dont like any of them lol. Dont put them on Instagram!!! She really thinks shes something special doesn't she

Reactions: 11
Why is she making such a fuss about a 'birthday outfit' it isn't a big or special birthday, realistically nobody other than her, her mum and maybe her sister and jake care would care it's her birthday she's not 5...

Reactions: 14
The constant bday tit is boring, grow up itā€™s not exciting. Itā€™s good sheā€™s learned to focus on fitness for working out and not the look... because after all that time working out she doesnā€™t look that amazing, I donā€™t think her body is bad at all but itā€™s not amazing and it wouldnā€™t be a body goal for me or inspo to work out, sheā€™s ā€œskinny fatā€, slim but zero definition and toning what so ever

I know she said sheā€™s taken a step back after her dad passed away but do we think sheā€™ll ever start making normal content again that isnā€™t lounge underwear hauls and gym content??

In the real world you have to be good at your job to keep it and reap the rewards and for ā€œinfluencersā€ it should be the same. They earn a shed load for not doing much so when they arenā€™t even doing that properly it pisses me off. No quality or meaningful content, Just her going about her daily boring life on repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.