Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I wanna say to her is GROW THE duck UP. You’re not a bloody celebrity no ones gives a flying duck where you live ffs.
Also stop being a money hungry pos and trying to sell EVERY little thing you can for money. DONATE IT.
And just wait till the weekend to move in then? Stop bleeping whining when you are putting yourself in that situation 🤢🤢🤢 she drives me up the wall.
yea I agree with this, Meggan grubbe has sold stuff in the past like big mirrors and big bits of furniture over Instagram and she just must deal with the person over private message etc and they go and collect it from their house, same as any other person would! Like you say, she isn’t famous or a big celebrity or anything so really who cares? Me and my bf are careful ourselves about stuff like that when we sell stuff and if it’s something we can take somewhere or a local car park nearby or something then we just arrange to meet there but most of the time you just have to accept people will need to come to your house if you want to sell stuff! We’re only super careful these days as he got screwed over recently with someone coming to view a car and they poured oil into the coolant tank when my bf was distracted by one of the two men that came to view it so that they could try and get a super cheap price! Bastards! So I agree you do have to be careful but she’s acting like she’s Beyoncé or something worrying about people going to her place!!

Reactions: 4
Looks like the Small fits you fine Misha. No need to make it smaller at the waist tbh love 😂 pissed myself laughing watching her checking her self out in the pants video though 😂 like you can’t seriously be proud of this? You have zero toning 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Looks like the Small fits you fine Misha. No need to make it smaller at the waist tbh love 😂 pissed myself laughing watching her checking her self out in the pants video though 😂 like you can’t seriously be proud of this? You have zero toning 😂😂😂
I clicked the link to the trousers and they have 2.5stars out of 5 on the website. Someone said they are see through, probably why Misha loves them so much

Reactions: 2
Omg wait guys, Did you know she was running a marathon?! I didn’t even know! She literally never mentions it?! 😯😯😯

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220402-200608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220402-200552_Instagram.jpg

Why is her face so square in her last stories?
I liked her hair and outfit, she looked more grown up and put together. Then she felt the need to show her belly again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When has she ever worn that horrible lip combo 😂 and who would ask for it 🤢

there’s so much story’s put on per day and she is still one of the most BORING people on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 1
Another giveaway jeez she’s desperate for views and followers. She only did one 2 weeks ago. What’s her obsession with her stomach constantly showing it off.

Also I’ve noticed she’s copying Georgia mays videos and photos?? . She’ll do a homeware haul in the next few weeks zara h and m like Georgia did. you watch

Last edited:
Another giveaway jeez she’s desperate for views and followers. She only did one 2 weeks ago. What’s her obsession with her stomach constantly showing it off.

Also I’ve noticed she’s copying Georgia mays videos and photos?? . She’ll do a homeware haul in the next few weeks zara h and m like Georgia did. you watch
Literally, there’s no toning on it, I don’t think it’s anything to show off tbh 😬 and I’ve noticed the copying of Georgia Mays stuff too, also... is jake buying anything for the flat at all? Wake up Misha, he’s with you for the money, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s cheating on her tbh, I see no love at all in that relationship 😂

Reactions: 2
He was more complementary of mollie than misha on mishas bday vlog

He was more complementary of mollie than misha on mishas bday vlog
That boy is more complimentary of his dog than he is of Misha 😂😂 also side note... if she’s lost weight, I’m so confused why her face is so round and puffy? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You can lose weight, but not fat- so could just be she’s lost weight but not bodyfat- hence face is still normal.
You’ll notice it most in bodybuilders when they lose weight properly (fat loss) they loose weight off their face if that makes sense?

also I’m sorry, but I can’t get how often she supposedly trains but just how little toning there is 🤷‍♀️
Literally! She spends her life in the gym but has 0 to show for it

also what kind of pose is that with her shoulders pushed up

Why does she do that ridiculous neck thing, like she’s sort of looking down and putting her shoulders up so odd

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.