Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, made a new thread as the old one was getting super long! A few people thought it best to keep the title simple this time round x

Reactions: 6
Personally I don’t know how she makes a living from her platform. She brings nothing of quality and just uploads mundane stories of her doing food shops and going to the gym. It baffles me she can making a living showing us the same old day in, day out.

Reactions: 15
Personally I don’t know how she makes a living from her platform. She brings nothing of quality and just uploads mundane stories of her doing food shops and going to the gym. It baffles me she can making a living showing us the same old day in, day out.
I’ve wondered for ages how she makes money, I know ad revenue from videos but she doesn’t get that many views and she never really gets like brand deals. I know she’s had a few but she’s not like some others always posting #ad. I get the impression her family aren’t hard done by so I assume they easily can support her especially at the moment when she’s taken a break (and fairly so of course!) but long term it’s interesting to watch how she evolves or doesn’t.

Her and her sister are directors of their parents company so she would get a pretty big sum of money each year from that

Reactions: 4
Her and her sister are directors of their parents company so she would get a pretty big sum of money each year from that
Not necessarily, they could’ve been added just for the sake of it.. there’s plenty of directors of small companies that get paid nothing until the business grows substantially. I think misha would’ve been advertising the place more if she was getting money in return but I don’t seem to recall her ever linking the place

Director doesn’t = money, they may get some dividend if they are shareholders but they won’t be on the books as employees. It probably is because if they knew their dad wouldn’t make it a lot of companies need more than one director so would have appointed both girls. It also makes sense to have the directorship sorted as soon as possible so the company can continue regardless.

Reactions: 3
Two things:

does anyone else feel a lil uncomfy while watching these stories, like I feel wrong watching them for some reason aha

can someone explain what she was trying to say with the bit I circled, I genuinely am hurting my head trying to read it aha

Attachments

Sorry just reposting my post I took down from yesterday

So Misha had 141 or 142k followers on Instagram. It's understandable that she could've gained some followers after sharing her dad's story, however, she now has 149k followers....so she's gained 7/8k followers in such a short space of time 🧐

Yesterday I scrolled through her followers list, and at the top, there were a lot of followers with no profile pictures, no followers, no posts etc. and I went to screenshot her page, and it dropped to 148k. And today it's back up to 149k. So she literally lost and gained 1k followers in a day. Maybe she's buying followers after her break from YouTube.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

So Misha had 141 or 142k followers on Instagram. It's understandable that she could've gained some followers after sharing her dad's story, however, she now has 149k followers....so she's gained 7/8k followers in such a short space of time 🧐

Yesterday I scrolled through her followers list, and at the top, there were a lot of followers with no profile pictures, no followers, no posts etc. and I went to screenshot her page, and it dropped to 148k. And today it's back up to 149k. So she literally lost and gained 1k followers in a day. Maybe she's buying followers after her break from YouTube.

Eeek, I know that Molly-Mae put her handle out there so I would assume that would garner some followers... but that’s looking dodgy :/

What’s the bet that Kloe is going to be with Misha this weekend, she’s just boarded a plane on short notice and Misha said that she has an exciting but impromptu weekend coming up

Last edited:
I've never seen any of her vids but this girl has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two things:

does anyone else feel a lil uncomfy while watching these stories, like I feel wrong watching them for some reason aha

can someone explain what she was trying to say with the bit I circled, I genuinely am hurting my head trying to read it aha
I think she should have worded it as;

'I don't know if it's being seen that's heartwarming and heartbreaking in one' but that still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me haha

I think she should have worded it as;

'I don't know if it's being seen that's heartwarming and heartbreaking in one' but that still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me haha
Ahaha literally, hurts my head so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not been following misha for that long, probably under a year. Looked at an old video from a year ago, and she acts so different

• Wow
Reactions: 5
After watching the Greece vlog, the only thing I could think was "please learn how to say 'gyro' properly before you go back again." The cringe was too intense.

Reactions: 3
I wish someone would tell her to wear a bigger size in her leggings or not pull them up so high. Seeing her constant camel toe/full on package makes me heave 🤢

4024A80A-53C5-4D38-963D-A93176785542.png
647305E0-6C9C-4A77-B1E0-7C0BE54F6D54.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.