Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
So now she really believes that every minor thing that happens to her is due to her dad? That’s a great way to never have accountability again.

Reactions: 14

Angel52

VIP Member
I have such a healthy relationship with food now hehe, also it doesn’t matter guys but I am the smallest I’ve ever been... but it doesn’t matter, but here’s photos of me so you can see, doesn’t matter (did I mention I’m the smallest I’ve ever been) 😂😂

angelbelle

Anyone find it almost a foreseeable happening when the first thing Jake says (as a joke) is ‘we are breaking up!’

misha then says later ‘we are not leaving eachother’ and Jake says ‘not yet’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

he doesn’t sound too bothered by any of it, such an odd relationship they have, something feels off

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
You're such a pedant! I bet you're the kind of person who picks-up on people who say 'visa-versa' instead of 'vica-versa'. It's okay I won't judge. I pick up on it to! Winds me up no end.

Listen, Misha is dim-witted. For some reason she's got it into her head that making money on Youtube is better than being a checkout girl at Matalan. Bless her.

I'am such a soft b@stard. I feel sorry for her. If only she could get an actual job.
I mean I don’t think I am aha, she does it all the time and it doesn’t bother me, but when she try’s to be this inspiration to others by doing this big woke speech about something but can’t be bothered using spell/gramma check it takes the seriousness away from what she’s trying to say 😂

also... while we are here aha, it’s neither of the two you said, it’s “vice versa”

scdf1289

I’m really in two minds whether to comment this because I’m unsure it’ll come across with the good intention I’m saying it with.
I’m worried for her in the sense of I don’t feel she’s dealing with her dads death, of course it’s sooo early and grief has no right way to do it or a time limit but this whole “ daddy’s dress” with the blue cloud dress she is wearing tonight is a little uncomfortable to see because she is attaching everything to her dads death and I worry she will lose any sense of just enjoying something for what it is. I hope this makes sense and I hope she’s okay!

She’s lost weight because the poor girls jusy lost her dad. Nothing else! She openly said she hasn’t excerised for months hadnt had time to eat properly! Because of what she went through and that’s understandable. However… That’s the reason she’s lost weight and is using it for likes/money on tick tock. It’s nothing absolutely nothing to do with her changing her ways. I’m disgusted she would make it out to be anything else just for content

Elbow123

Why is she so aggy that her room is green? Like get over it, you're staying at your mums. She's so shallow it hurts

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
There’s no way this was all booked SO last minute like she’s claimed, with the amount of outfits, planning and now a hotel change etc she’s such a liar

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Is anyone fed up of seeing her crying? Close to unfollowing now. Yes I know her dad has passed, it’s good she’s grieving don’t get me wrong! It just doesn’t need to be plastered all over the internet

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
So she’s got a throat infection yet she went to the gym, for brunch and for dinner. Ok Misha that makes so much sense. How about instead of forcing yourself to exercise when you’re sick you just let your body heal.

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
There's being confident in your body and showing it off in a way that makes it look its absolute best and then there's Misha who just likes to walk around with her nipples and underboob hanging out for any and all the attention she can get.

GiadaJade

Those birthday outfits are terrible! No fashion sense at all, she has no idea on how to highlight her body. Just because it's Harrods it doesn't mean she looks good in them

SGE32

That’s funny Misha when you actually have a Lidl 2 minutes from your house and a Tesco just around the corner from that

40DE865D-7078-4E66-8797-FAE7116AF666.png

• Haha

Hamandmushroom

While we're all hyping Misha haha, I thought her YouTube video about London flat hunting was also really good! It's nice to see something different on her channel, she came across very well and I found it very interesting and informative. Seems like she's had a successful Sunday today!

angelbelle

Also let’s not forget you can’t just do 48 hours notice for a holiday when the government guidelines say you need a 48 hour negative pcr test which they would have had to have organised even earlier than 2 days 🙂 or if they were flying with BA 72 hours…
It’s okay to organise a holiday 😅

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Why is she making such a fuss about a 'birthday outfit' it isn't a big or special birthday, realistically nobody other than her, her mum and maybe her sister and jake care would care it's her birthday she's not 5...

Beckz1205

VIP Member
8114A69B-080A-4C1A-AEC5-BEAAEB297D5A.jpeg
0048BE25-440D-44CB-9A95-03171522118A.png

erm….which is it?!…. Did you buy the dress when you were 19 OR did you buy the dress when you were 20 for your 21st birthday???

• Haha