Misha Grimes #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a throat infection yet she went to the gym, for brunch and for dinner. Ok Misha that makes so much sense. How about instead of forcing yourself to exercise when you’re sick you just let your body heal.

Reactions: 14
So she’s got a throat infection yet she went to the gym, for brunch and for dinner. Ok Misha that makes so much sense. How about instead of forcing yourself to exercise when you’re sick you just let your body heal.
Yes she needs to just rest! and stop spreading her infections everywhere

Reactions: 6
She went out 3 nights in a row I think most people would feel quite rough after that 😂 not like she has a busy life to be dealing with
Shes pushing herself way too hard, socially, & workout-y. I always support my partner when he is studying hard and visa verca. I would be home sitting with him, cleaning the flat, cooking meals etc. especially if i wasnt busy and he would do the same for me. Seems like a weird partnership, i personally dont understand partying that much and just leaving him alone when he clearly could use support. I understand if shes doing her own work (sponsorships, ads, filming etc.) to make money, but partying 3 nights in a row when your boyfriend is sitting at home studying so you can have a better future wouldnt fly in my relationship, but then again, didnt he party most of the time she was home with her dad?

She can’t be serious in saying her form is better? My back hurts just watching her 😬

This doesn’t sound like a long term illness though? In the story I posted she said she has an autoimmune disease
Lyme disease severity can vary. Just having lyme disease doesnt automatically mean you have tons of symptoms most of your life. My fiance also has lyme disease and has only ever had one flare up during an extremely stressful time in his life aside from when he first got it 10 years ago. Aside from that is health is 100% fine. He definitely wouldnt say he has an autoimmune disease though even though maybe it could be classified as that. The reason it is classified as long term is that the disease stays in your body your whole life and you can have flare ups, like cold sores

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit contradicting when you go to the gym, say you showered and are ready for the day, but then put your work out clothes back on 🤢 was the girls night in just her alone on the sofa being a “GaMeR gIrL” 😂😂😂 also, I thought she “broke her toe” on Halloween, this girls life bores me to no end

Reactions: 2
I regularly do similar gym classes to Misha and the only thing I want to do after is hop in the shower and wash and put fresh clean clothes on. I don’t know how she can not wash or put clean clothes on after a workout and not feel disgusting.

Reactions: 5
So either she does really ineffective workouts where she doesn't sweat (would explain needing to go every day) or she's... just gross lol.

Reactions: 8
So either she does really ineffective workouts where she doesn't sweat (would explain needing to go every day) or she's... just gross lol.
Her form is tit. However, I will say I just watched her haul video and her legs actually looked like they had some muscle definition I was shook. 2 years of overworking her body with awful form every day and she finally has the slightest bit of toning. Credit where credit is due I guess…? 😂

Reactions: 1
I am from her hometown too- kinda find it odd the group of them who are all other tonight are all with their boyfriends and girlfriends and jake is nowhere to be seen - with his exams ended also.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.