Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Drinking game for the weekend. Choose a playlist or a handful of your favourite videos and drink everytime these occur.

Says super
Makes a coffee
A lucozade bottle appears
Something is described as 'vibes'
Splurges on something unnecessary
Mumbles 'I don't know.... I don't know'
'We shall see'
'It's a whole thing'
Sad music plays in the background
Clutches a can of energy drink
Yawns
Orders any kind of takeaway in the middle of the day
Sloshes milk everywhere
A topless Milo scuttles across the background
Shoves her grubby trainers on with no socks
Mentions being excited
Mentions her bad back
(Extra shot if she then shows herself slumped on the sofa or hunched over in an inappropriate desk chair)
Splays her hands
Watches Vampire Diaries

🍹🍺🍷🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Imagine her poor parents confined to that freezing cold room for four years bet they feel like they’re living in the Hamptons now they have their own gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Can I just say, I think she’s really ‘enjoying’ having that black eye. She said she was worried about what haters would say and didn’t want to show it but she’s made a big deal of it everyday since it happened. Instagram post on Monday, YouTube live on Tuesday and Instagram live today. Heaven forbid anyway misses the fact she gave herself a black eye whilst manically tearing apart her garden 🙄

Anything for content I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
The daily slogs of Mikallax McDaid -Hands splayed, - Debts never paid - Half arsed patio laid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lottie111

I just about choked when I read about the piano. 😂
Why is she buying one? Surely she can fashion one from a kallax? How hard can it be?
She’ll be rivalling Liberace in weeks, she can ‘teach herself’ This woman has more front than Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The Kallax is being used as a bar cart now. Is there anything this piece of furniture can't do!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

EmJane86

VIP Member
So she’s been searching for years to find a dupe for her beloved Dior lip maximiser and *SPOILER ALERT* she’s found it. I’ve seen her buy multiple lip products in several hauls thinking she’d found it but then hasn’t. If she loooorrrvs it so much and it’s last FOREVER, why not just buy it? She’s spending more money on multiple products trying to replicate it than she would if she just bought what she actually wants 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Lola123

VIP Member
I know I sound like a stuck record but she really needs a full time job. She can’t be doing many hours right now for National Rail because the train services are greatly reduced and she was part time anyway.
She needs to get out of the house. Being stuck inside even more than normal is turning her into a caged animal and she’s butchering that house with her manic behavior.
Even a job in a supermarket would keep her busy. She’d stack shelves in record time !
What she needs to do is go outside every day, walk the dog, wash her hair at least once a week, start getting out of bed and be a parent and go an speak to someone about how she feels. She is a walking ball of anxiety and depression, she just needs to focus on how she gets past that

Lurkeylou

She maybe colour matched it with the tidemark round her neck.

101k subs and only 3200 views on her vid from yesterday :oops:- her channel is going nowhere fast. Does anyone else think she bought subs? I do!
After nearly 10 years I’ve finally unsubscribed and unfollowed her on everything. I can’t put my finger on it but she’s so stressful to watch and I think I’m angry that she’s lying about her debt after being so candid about it in the past. Are we expected to believe her very average household income is enough to buy all of these extravagant purchases? Especially when her mortgage payments have increased. She is putting something out there that is completely unrealistic!

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Kila, if the first thing you think about after you’ve knocked yourself out is “ What will the haters say”? Then you either need to stop reading here or stop uploading. She’s brought it on herself, there’s rarely comments on her videos everything she refers to is said here so it’s obvious she is addicted to reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17