Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milkhallax - she's wheelie messed up her garden but it's super super super aesthetic.

Ok I'm bad at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is a liar. Yes, i heard her comment on the loan. She most likely has maxed out all her credit cards. She is heavily in debt. They have a big mortgage, 2 car payments, then all the credit cards - more payments.
She cannot save money. They live paycheck to paycheck.

Reactions: 7
Milkallax's wheelie pathetic aesthetic is wearing thin, watch out for that bin- LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Milkallax's wheelie pathetic aesthetic is wearing thin, watch out for that bin- LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Or

Milkallax! your wheelie pathetic aesthetic is wearing thin. How about you de-shelf your kid and stop boring us all with tales of the lid.

I'm bored , can you tell? ;)

Reactions: 4
She is a liar. Yes, i heard her comment on the loan. She most likely has maxed out all her credit cards. She is heavily in debt. They have a big mortgage, 2 car payments, then all the credit cards - more payments.
She cannot save money. They live paycheck to paycheck.
God that will be quite a chunk every month, if you take their outgoings to salary ratio into account.

Reactions: 2
Surprised if she did take those videos down that she hasn't shamed the commenter all over her IG. I'm a bit disappointed really.

Now she’s butchering the shed...
The vacuum cleaner in the corner and beer mats on the ceiling are 👌 it's hard to know what's progress without any 'before' photos, but it looks like a bunch of random mismatched stuff thrown together (matches the house perfectly).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shed

Made huge progress? It's a big enough space that it could look great over time, but without the context of what it looked like before, what progress she actually made and what her plans are, I honestly have no idea what the point of her post is? It just looks like another assortment of stuff that doesn't work together, like you've said @Tom_Nook . Baffling.

I don’t know what I’d do with such a big shed. Would make a good gym. Feel like I’d just have a small one to keep lawn mower, bbq and outdoor furniture out of the weather.

So her ‘bar’ is 3 planks of wood with a couple of legs. She’s got painted plastic rattan seat facing a mirror, half of Ella’s mirror lighting on a wall. A star light she had in her bedroom (?), bar chairs out of the kitchen she looks like she’s sanding down, a tv she’s pinched from someone’s bedroom presumably, and she’s found somewhere to put her massive tile samples. Then beer mats and corks on the ceiling.

Not sure I’d feel a tv was safe there, and I don’t think I’d want to watch tv in a shed or in my back yard. Maybe she’ll drag the hot tub round so she can watch vampire diaries there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just can’t believe her recent behaviour isn’t making Shane question her mental health, she clearly needs some help

Reactions: 6
A lot of people said they weren’t excited to get back to primark according to that Instagram post

I think she only posted that to see if people want her to go and film a primark shopping Sunday video. I personally think it’s really irresponsible to film in a shop during a pandemic.

Does anyone enjoy those videos?

Reactions: 7
I think she only posted that to see if people want her to go and film a primark shopping Sunday video. I personally think it’s really irresponsible to film in a shop during a pandemic.

Does anyone enjoy those videos?
I reallllly don’t get those videos. Does anyone really enjoy watching someone walk around primark going ooh that’s nice!

The shed could be made into an annexe for Ella (seen as Mik hates her being in the house)
But oh no it’ll be another ‘Khiflix’ room won’t it

Reactions: 4
In this shop with me video she said she would buy a tobacco scented candle? So is she a smoker? Or why does she like that?