Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like correct me if I’m wrong, I’m a little behind on her vids but has she just added a mirror and called it a transformation?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like correct me if I’m wrong, I’m a little behind on her vids but has she just added a mirror and called it a transformation?
She had an electrician smash holes into her wall (and presumably Ella’s bedroom wall because she mentioned he needed to access her room) for £30 and then painted it a colour straight from 1996 (rather than going for a loads of the cool, modern ways to use the current earth tones, dusky light pinks and beige trend). She didn’t bother fixing the crappy bodge up plaster but instead shoved the expensive paint over the top and then tried to deal with the plaster.

Handy bleeping Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The lump in the en suite wall she hasn’t sanded properly but painted over is horrendous. Wrap some sandpaper round a block and sand it flat!! Full of brush strokes because she’s touching it up with a brush not roller hoping it’ll work.

How was her dad washing every day? Could understand if it was filthy work clothes, but he was the retired one. I feel like it was probably a bit rude of him if he’s sharing with that many people.

She needs a dryer, if it won’t fit in the utility, put it in the downstairs loo or the big shed if that has electricity. I only live with my husband and dog, we got a dryer as a wedding present, I’d never had one growing up, so didn’t know what I was missing. Couldn’t do without it now. Even if I only used it for bedding, towels and dog towels I would replace it ASAP if it broke tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
Also it is clear to me that she is doing more MBB videos rather than vlog channel because she has more potential viewers on MBB and potentially a higher CPM. She has to find some extra mortgage money, remember!

Reactions: 4
Never understood why she has the both. Keep one, re-name as her name, no longer boxed into the budget stuff. I’m sure she has people only subscribed to one and don’t necessarily realise.

Reactions: 6
Bet her first months bills have come out and now she is wtfing her way around the living room moving everything as she’s realised they’ve spent thousands on the house and ruined it in the process and they can’t afford the bills

Reactions: 10
So she’s been searching for years to find a dupe for her beloved Dior lip maximiser and *SPOILER ALERT* she’s found it. I’ve seen her buy multiple lip products in several hauls thinking she’d found it but then hasn’t. If she loooorrrvs it so much and it’s last FOREVER, why not just buy it? She’s spending more money on multiple products trying to replicate it than she would if she just bought what she actually wants 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So she’s been searching for years to find a dupe for her beloved Dior lip maximiser and *SPOILER ALERT* she’s found it. I’ve seen her buy multiple lip products in several hauls thinking she’d found it but then hasn’t. If she loooorrrvs it so much and it’s last FOREVER, why not just buy it? She’s spending more money on multiple products trying to replicate it than she would if she just bought what she actually wants 🤦🏼‍♀️
This has been discussed before but I agree with you, if it lasts so long and she likes it, either save up for it or just keep buying it!!! It’s dumb and it a lot of waste! She should really do a no buy on everything beauty related! She said a no buy on certain things, I really like project pan videos and no buys, they do quite well too and if she wants structure it would be easy to a video each month on what she’s used and how she’s found some of the products over time (a lot of them will be out of date etc?

She has a garage that’s a perfect spot for a dryer! My dryer is in my downstairs loo as it’s a long room but it drives me mad everything gets dusty. I wish I had a garage.

Reactions: 5
The Dior one is £28, wait for a discount on Feel Unique or somewhere.
She must have bought 5-8 lipglosses trying to chase a dupe, mostly between £7 and £15? Just buy the Dior and love it. 🤷‍♀️
This new one was £9, she’s had Urban Decay, Pixi, Fenty and all sorts from Boots.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! If you've found a holy grail product just treat yourself to it instead of duping it.

I agree. My favourite ever lip product is Dior lip glow balm in raspberry. I hate buying it myself because it’s £28 🙈. I get it for Xmas and my birthday and If I run out inbetween I just buy nivea lip balm in cherry to put me on...£1.50 😂. I don’t get her mission to find a dupe

Reactions: 3
I agree. My favourite ever lip product is Dior lip glow balm in raspberry. I hate buying it myself because it’s £28 🙈. I get it for Xmas and my birthday and If I run out inbetween I just buy nivea lip balm in cherry to put me on...£1.50 😂. I don’t get her mission to find a dupe
She is exactly the same with urban decay smog. She has the full size single but still looks for a dupe? It’s not as if smog or the lip maximiser are currently popular she thinks she is still in 2014

• Haha
She is exactly the same with urban decay smog. She has the full size single but still looks for a dupe? It’s not as if smog or the lip maximiser are currently popular she thinks she is still in 2014
Forever trying to be Ingrid circa 2013.

Forever trying to be Ingrid circa 2013.
Its so weird u said that coz the very 1st beauty guru video I watched back in like 2010 was Ingrids whats in my shower and the other day Mikihla was talking about doing a whats in my bathroom/shower and I was like wow we still doing that

I know I sound like a stuck record but she really needs a full time job. She can’t be doing many hours right now for National Rail because the train services are greatly reduced and she was part time anyway.
She needs to get out of the house. Being stuck inside even more than normal is turning her into a caged animal and she’s butchering that house with her manic behavior.
Even a job in a supermarket would keep her busy. She’d stack shelves in record time !
Can you imagine her rearranging the shelves and store constantly 🤣

• Haha
Her bathroom makeover video came up on my Instagram feed and I genuinely thought it was being posted by a bad taste interiors account I follow. So depressing, looks like a shared bathroom in a nursing home
What's the account? I'm interested. I should have posted pictures of my house when I moved in. That has some terrible "chavtastic" wallpaper. Black. Velvet. Glitter.

• Haha
I am a member of a group on Facebook some (not all) of the 'transformations' are soooooo bad, fablon on everything, glitter paint, grey and white for miles and stick on tiles. I even saw someone trying to paint a leather sofa. I wonder if Mik is a member of the same group?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brad mondo just did a new video about cutting your own hair...shes not on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12