Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuckyWillow

I really don't like the rattan coffee table 😕

Edit: I've been reading here a little while... I had to join just to mention that table :sick:

planting-pussy-willow-trees-for-spring-2130899_06-e2a22f7cae5648b68a87605fe34fdb2a12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Lola123

VIP Member
Recap:
She went 22 days without washing her hair (she had a towel on her head in the last vlog but I’m unconvinced that she properly watched it)
Hasn’t shown us that she’s ordered a bed for Milo so he’s still on all the units
Kept calling her parents moving out the big move, gets more manic with each vlog
Got a botched job by the local electrician
Installed loads of random lights etc that don’t go with the room
Has spent £500 on a chair for lee because her best friend liked one
Had McDonald’s 3 times in a 24 hour period
Can’t stop complaining about home schooling
Has already painted half the house
Has painted the back of the “cloffice” door and has rinsed the same day for 3 videos
Still continues to wear the same sweatshirt in each video
Stole her daughters birthday bedroom make over items

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago she mentioned in a video having stained teeth and how she hated them and was thinking of getting something done about it. So I commented to politely recommend a particular toothpaste I was using at the time that made my teeth really white looking, and wow! The reply I got from her was so rude. I didn't just randomly tell her she had awful teeth or something, she was literally talking about trying something to make them whiter and I'd mentioned what had worked for me! I remember at the time feeling a bit upset because up to that point a youtuber had never responded to me before, nevermind being rude to me, I couldn't believe that she'd treat a viewer like that. Since then I've seen her being SO rude to people countless times. Horrible woman. Thinks she's always right and doesn't even want anyone to advise her on anything.

• Wow

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
She 100% reads here.

If you don't want people talking about you stop plastering your whole life across social media - simple as

ETA - I am neither sad, lonely or a hater and has nothing to do with lock down. I found you irritating fake and annoying before covid and will find you equally as irritating, fake and annoying after.

Get off the internet for your own mental health, it's simply crash crash viewing now.

Last edited:
  • Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Imagine having the brass neck that you talk on the 1st of March about seriously needing to do a no buy month to 10 days later spend 900 quid on a fugly handbag

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I think by trolls, she’s referring to this thread.

If you can’t stand the criticism, stop sharing so much of your life! Oh and buy your son a proper bed!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The front page of the Donny Telegraph : "Bored housewife butchers 'New Home' with her unhinged impulsiveness and criminal lack of interior style. Husband Shane McGowan found hidden in a Kallax unit in 'snug' during one of her regular manic furniture moving episodes"

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Just watched the live and I found myself thinking "I really don't like you at all anymore." She was going on about the word aesthetic for basically the whole video. She's so unlikeable. And boring.

Reactions: 16

BooksNCats

Like correct me if I’m wrong, I’m a little behind on her vids but has she just added a mirror and called it a transformation?

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
That bag is so 2007. In today’s market it’s such a dated bag design, and looks like shite. She would have been better buying another Gucci Soho Disco for the same price. The fakes market is saturated with seedy speedys and the stalls that line the roads in Greece or Turkey with the fakes!

She is one can of monster away from a von Dutch cap tbh

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Her little rant about maison du monde emailing saying brexit is affecting the delivery of her order... it makes my blood boil that she can have zero awareness of what’s going on in the world and the effect of Brexit. I don’t know her politics but just makes me think of all the people that voted leave that had no idea how much more difficult things would become (such as importing products from outside the country)

Andjello

Chatty Member
I just don't understand the washing situation. I have a family of 4. I rarely use my dryer. I wash everyday and use ONE airer next to a radiator in the dining room because I don't have a fancy utility. I turn the airer around every so often and my clothes are dry in a day. She has gas central heating, why is it taking so long. Does she not put her clothes on a high spin.
My heating is only on in the morning and evening not running all day.

God mik, do you need me to make a tutorial for you?

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
The “what’s in my shower” video is probably the most pointless one she’s made. As if anyone would take advice from khila when she looks like she doesn’t wash.

Here are all of my lovely gifted items that I never use because I’m a tramp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15