Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I don’t like the table anyway, but it looks dirty. Goes with nothing else in there.
The way she backflips on her interior ideas is nuts. From whites and blues Hamptons to black 60s bachelor pad come lost property room. Off her trolley.

Reactions: 15

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Mikallax Bingo is strong in the latest vlog

Sad tinkling music
Coffee
Yawning
Grotty pyjamas
'Super' x 100000
Greggs Takeaway Delivery
Blotchy greasy skin
Non Hamptons looking botched garden
FULL HOUSE!! you have won a years supply of Mikallax fav shampoo which works out at 1 x 150ml bottle - enjoy!

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Her bathroom makeover video came up on my Instagram feed and I genuinely thought it was being posted by a bad taste interiors account I follow. So depressing, looks like a shared bathroom in a nursing home

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It's all very dramatic for hitting your head with a bin lid. I don't think I'd be throwing myself a pity party if it was me. It's a slight graze to the forehead really. She's doing what she says she always does - using hitting her head as an excuse to cry about everything else in her life. She says she does this with sad films and music too. Her video today was uncomfortable viewing. Watching a woman having a mental crisis is not easy to witness.

• Sad

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She forgets we all saw her Europe holiday vlogs and videos, and how happy they were. Much happier than any us holiday vlogs. I choose holidays my kids would love as they’re young for such a short time, her and Shane can lord it up in Vegas all they like but dont make out it’s for the kids

Gossiper35

VIP Member
It really defeats the whole point of lockdown if you're sending glasses from your house that you've touched into your neighbours house. If everyone in the country did the same thing covid would spread even faster than it already is! Such a stupid idiotic thing to do.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Mikallax Bingo is strong in the latest vlog

Sad tinkling music
Coffee
Yawning
Grotty pyjamas
'Super' x 100000
Greggs Takeaway Delivery
Blotchy greasy skin
Non Hamptons looking botched garden

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
We could go for something short and simple but effective...

Mikhila McDaid #6 Khila, please just wash your hair and buy your son a bed!

Reactions: 14

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
What the what what what? She wants to use a tile sample as a tray on that footstool that should be in the bin?!
I think I have to stop following she is really stressing me out, even more so with how filthy she looks.

• Haha

Lht30

Chatty Member
Recently watched her favourites video & latest vlog and oh my god I don't know where to begin.

Firstly it sounds as if she is using that retinol every night, despite being warned not to.
She really should be gradually increasing her tolerance to that over weeks or even months. She's slapping it on in the hope it will fade her pigmentation when actually she would be far better using a gentle acid on her skin like Azealic or Tranexamic on her skin to help fade that awful pigmentation (you're welcome in advance Khi).
She's then slapping the Sunday Riley Vitamin C on her skin and so it's no wonder her skin looks so bad. This is before she's even got her suncare covered. Khi you don't need to purchase an £18 suncream, any cream will do so long as you bloody use it.
She's basically burning her skin off every time she does her routine.

Then we add in her awful diet of Greggs, Monster and coffee and she wonders she looks like the greasy rat bag she does. Also that tracksuit does her no favours, he arse looked huge in it.

I can't help but Lol at them sat in the garden at this time of year, it was bloody freezing last night!

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Whyyyyy can’t she leave things alone for 2 minutes ?!.... wasn’t it yesterday she said she was ‘finally’ happy with the garden ?! We know she’s impatient but not everything has to be done at brake neck speed !

IrishName

VIP Member
Like correct me if I’m wrong, I’m a little behind on her vids but has she just added a mirror and called it a transformation?
She had an electrician smash holes into her wall (and presumably Ella’s bedroom wall because she mentioned he needed to access her room) for £30 and then painted it a colour straight from 1996 (rather than going for a loads of the cool, modern ways to use the current earth tones, dusky light pinks and beige trend). She didn’t bother fixing the shitty bodge up plaster but instead shoved the expensive paint over the top and then tried to deal with the plaster.

Handy fucking Andy.

• Haha

Bigpink

Either stop reading here or stop making videos.

I love it when idiots like Brummymummy and Mikhilda strop about 'trolls'. I am wealthy and successful with a fab career. I am not jealous of them. I pity them.

There were elements of both that I enjoyed and was drawn to when I started watching. Now they are both so up their own rear ends. Refuse to listen to 'criticism', vacuous spending and keeping up with the Jones-ing. Pimping out kids for ad revenue. Sad.

lottie111

Ladies and gentlemen. The woman that would buy plants in the middle of winter rather than purchase her child a bed.

Selfish, stinky, scabby skank
New level of skank, drinking straight from the can on her Instagram live! And now a Book Club... except she’s not reading, only listening on audible!!! Unbelievable!! There is no one less I’d take literary advice from! I’ve never seen her look at a book she’s always watching bloody Vampire Diaries !!!

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
That patch of stones in the garden though 🙈
I mean, don’t get me wrong I couldn’t of done any better than that but then again, I wouldn’t attempt it. I’d pay someone to come and sort it out. Also only buying 2 chairs for the garden, when there’s 4 of them that live there...
I’m sure they’ll get chopped up and made into a bed for someone by the summer

• Haha