Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
She went 22 days without washing her hair (she had a towel on her head in the last vlog but I’m unconvinced that she properly watched it)
Hasn’t shown us that she’s ordered a bed for Milo so he’s still on all the units
Kept calling her parents moving out the big move, gets more manic with each vlog
Got a botched job by the local electrician
Installed loads of random lights etc that don’t go with the room
Has spent £500 on a chair for lee because her best friend liked one
Had McDonald’s 3 times in a 24 hour period
Can’t stop complaining about home schooling
Has already painted half the house
Has painted the back of the “cloffice” door and has rinsed the same day for 3 videos
Still continues to wear the same sweatshirt in each video
Stole her daughters birthday bedroom make over items

• Heart
Reactions: 17
^^ Yeah she stole her sons bedroom to be a office for her and put his mattress on top of a shelf just so it was convenient for her and laughed when he said he was scared of rolling out. Then got called out by TONNES of people and she can’t believe people would worry about the welfare of a (under nourished neglected) child on the internet

Thanks to @IrishName who came up with the thread title. Anyone fancy doing a recap?
The full name isn’t showing up 😭

Reactions: 10
^^ Yeah she stole her sons bedroom to be a office for her and put his mattress on top of a shelf just so it was convenient for her and laughed when he said he was scared of rolling out. Then got called out by TONNES of people and she can’t believe people would worry about the welfare of a (under nourished neglected) child on the internet

The full name isn’t showing up 😭
I have no idea how to edit it? 😥

Recap:
She went 22 days without washing her hair (she had a towel on her head in the last vlog but I’m unconvinced that she properly watched it)
Hasn’t shown us that she’s ordered a bed for Milo so he’s still on all the units
Kept calling her parents moving out the big move, gets more manic with each vlog
Got a botched job by the local electrician
Installed loads of random lights etc that don’t go with the room
Has spent £500 on a chair for lee because her best friend liked one
Had McDonald’s 3 times in a 24 hour period
Can’t stop complaining about home schooling
Has already painted half the house
Has painted the back of the “cloffice” door and has rinsed the same day for 3 videos
Still continues to wear the same sweatshirt in each video
Stole her daughters birthday bedroom make over items
Excellent recap @Lola123

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She should probably try watching UK news before doubting what she’s been told by that company about shipping to the UK! Too busy having her nose stuck in the US news.

Reactions: 10
The bolt lock on her old bedroom/stack of IKEA halfway room has split the frame of the door.

Reactions: 7
Someone said she should get a de-humidifier? a lot of someones said you buy your son a bed, what is the difference Mik?

Her dad used the washing machine every day ? he washed for two people I am presuming so why couldn't she use the washer the same days. Shane does his own washing? do they live in a flat share or something?

She is full of excuses and lies.

The door looks like crap and why the big bolt?

Reactions: 12
Also, I'm sure it was someone here who said to use a dehumidifier?
The Anna edit house is full of damp 🤣 like what is she even on about, like talking about the washing.... it’s not an excuse not to wash your clothes... like why do her and lee do separate washes?

Reactions: 6
What exactly does she contribute to that family/household? A mucky hair smell and dodgy DIY

Someone said she should get a de-humidifier? a lot of someones said you buy your son a bed, what is the difference Mik?

Her dad used the washing machine every day ? he washed for two people I am presuming so why couldn't she use the washer the same days. Shane does his own washing? do they live in a flat share or something?

She is full of excuses and lies.

The door looks like crap and why the big bolt?
Yes that bolt freaks me out. Is that room also a sex den for her and Shane😆? I think she needs to address why her kitchen cupboard doesn’t close properly, bugs me every video!

• Sick
I know I sound like a stuck record but she really needs a full time job. She can’t be doing many hours right now for National Rail because the train services are greatly reduced and she was part time anyway.
She needs to get out of the house. Being stuck inside even more than normal is turning her into a caged animal and she’s butchering that house with her manic behavior.
Even a job in a supermarket would keep her busy. She’d stack shelves in record time !

Reactions: 12
I know I sound like a stuck record but she really needs a full time job. She can’t be doing many hours right now for National Rail because the train services are greatly reduced and she was part time anyway.
She needs to get out of the house. Being stuck inside even more than normal is turning her into a caged animal and she’s butchering that house with her manic behavior.
Even a job in a supermarket would keep her busy. She’d stack shelves in record time !
What she needs to do is go outside every day, walk the dog, wash her hair at least once a week, start getting out of bed and be a parent and go an speak to someone about how she feels. She is a walking ball of anxiety and depression, she just needs to focus on how she gets past that

Reactions: 18
Her little rant about maison du monde emailing saying brexit is affecting the delivery of her order... it makes my blood boil that she can have zero awareness of what’s going on in the world and the effect of Brexit. I don’t know her politics but just makes me think of all the people that voted leave that had no idea how much more difficult things would become (such as importing products from outside the country)

Reactions: 16
Her little rant about maison du monde emailing saying brexit is affecting the delivery of her order... it makes my blood boil that she can have zero awareness of what’s going on in the world and the effect of Brexit. I don’t know her politics but just makes me think of all the people that voted leave that had no idea how much more difficult things would become (such as importing products from outside the country)
Exactly. If she did the food shopping from time to time she'd know that even the shops don't have a lot of items because of brexit. She was talking as if this delivery of hers was the only thing affected. Idiot.

Exactly. If she did the food shopping from time to time she'd know that even the shops don't have a lot of items because of brexit. She was talking as if this delivery of hers was the only thing affected. Idiot.
It’s the way she made out like they were lying? Like she has her head in the sand about so much stuff! Like hello, it’s bot hard to know Brexit was gonna duck up a tone of stuff as she would say!!!