Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andjello

Chatty Member
Yeah she also said recently she hasn’t been using SPF at all, blows my mind! Isn’t that the first thing you’d add into your routine with that pigmentation?!
Can you recommend a light weight non greasy SPF? SPF usually breaks me out and sweats off into my eyes which just burns so I don't wear SPF. I follow James Welsh but his spfs are too heavy/expensive

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Can you recommend a light weight non greasy SPF? SPF usually breaks me out and sweats off into my eyes which just burns so I don't wear SPF. I follow James Welsh but his spfs are too heavy/expensive
Garnier does a fluid that is super light weight and is for sensitive skin, it’s my favourite. I’m also sensitive around my eyes.
It’s called Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advance Face Super UV Fluid SPF 50+, the one you have to shake up.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yep Network Rail manage the track, TOCs run the trains.

Trust me is much diagramming /planning is muh harder atm than "normal" as its so variable with greater restrictons.
I'm lucky enough to still be in the office with my full kit, feel super sorry for those trying to mange at home on laptops
I’m pretty sure she now works in customer service, she mentioned a few times about her moving roll and doing training etc

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I think she was taking a break because she was at a funeral this week?

Looks like she finally left the house and went for a walk though 😯

Lht30

Chatty Member
Wonder if the bad news is Manny related. After he was
ill a few weeks ago & he is seriously overweight I wonder if she's got off her lazy backside & taken him to a vets.