Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the concept of snugs. For most peopling seems to mean that they’ve squeezed a sofa into a tiny corner of another room and grandly named it a snug.
not a proper snug which is another room that is maybe smaller than your main lounge and so given a cosier vibe maybe with a fire and throws and cushions, painted a darker colour to enhance the cosy vibes. Not a corridor to the utility room.
To me it’s a middle to upper class thing, in our house we didn’t even have our own room each let alone another space for sofas 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ladies and gentlemen. The woman that would buy plants in the middle of winter rather than purchase her child a bed.

Selfish, stinky, scabby skank
New level of skank, drinking straight from the can on her Instagram live! And now a Book Club... except she’s not reading, only listening on audible!!! Unbelievable!! There is no one less I’d take literary advice from! I’ve never seen her look at a book she’s always watching bloody Vampire Diaries !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New level of skank, drinking straight from the can on her Instagram live! And now a Book Club... except she’s not reading, only listening on audible!!! Unbelievable!! There is no one less I’d take literary advice from! I’ve never seen her look at a book she’s always watching bloody Vampire Diaries !!!

fs 🤣🤣🤣 dang, I drink from a can 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 10
So that’s more money she’s spending because with audible you only get one credit a month unless you upgrade?
I live audiobooks so can’t knock her for that at all

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to drink straight from the can?? I just think in videos it looks a bit chavvy! Not saying folk who drink from a can are chavs, I do it myself occasionally but to do it on camera just looks 🤢 maybe it’s because when I look at her I just think she looks grubby, all of the time! 😂

Reactions: 4
To me it’s a middle to upper class thing, in our house we didn’t even have our own room each let alone another space for sofas 🤣
Not sure that’s the case anymore tbh. It’s pretentious 😆 like me calling the desk and computer under the stairs the office!!! It’s not it’s just a desk in the dining room that happens to be the hollowed out bit under the staircase. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike the michalax vlogs although definitely think she is a bit manic and clearly doesn’t really know her self very well. However the house ‘renovation’... oh dear ... what is the saying ‘you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear’. The shared nurses bathroom is a good example. Cheap tiles and shower fitting -a lick of Lick Paint doesn’t change anything. Most of her spaces are too small to achieve what she wants. All of the houses she shows as inspiration are intrinsically good quality with nice existing features that are good quality/interesting. I’m afraid that isn’t the same for her house. I feel a bit sorry for her that she has the aspirations but I agree with other TL’s she needs to move. She is throwing good money at a bad investment.

Reactions: 5
Catching up on the voms (vlogs) it disgusts me when she tucks her filthy hair into her filthier sweatshirt 🤢 it’s like you can smell her through the camera 😷🤮

What's the account? I'm interested. I should have posted pictures of my house when I moved in. That has some terrible "chavtastic" wallpaper. Black. Velvet. Glitter.
my house was London themed when we bought it, for the record we live in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, it was bizarre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a lot of us will admit that we drink from cans and in normal everyday life there’s nothing wrong with that, but seeing her doing it on her video makes her look so incredibly chavvy!
I can’t think of a single other YouTuber who’d sit down and pull open a can of fizzy Vimto and take a swig from it! I really think she looked good for once - and she should have poured that can into a mug or a glass-for sure!
She’s classless - really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times does she name drop Jessica Braun? If you havent already watch one of Jessica’s videos and have a laugh that Mikallax thinks they’re on the same wavelength. Jessica is clean, kind, polished, professional and a nice person the total opposite to Mikallax

Reactions: 7
She needs to get rid of the blonde. It looks yellow at this point.

You’ll attempt makeup but won’t attempt to brush your hair.
EDFFC337-0F6D-4275-BEB9-A018257B65CB.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She needs to get rid of the blonde. It looks yellow at this point.

You’ll attempt makeup but won’t attempt to brush your hair. View attachment 416463
I can smell her from here

wow her pigmentation and brows are awful in her mascara video (why does she call it MARRRRscara)

her lashes look rubbish with both marrrscaras as we know she hasn’t applied makeup for months

oh my gawd 2:29 in the video the dirt under her :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 3