Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she just do the wear and compare without foundation? I don’t get why if she doesn’t like how it looks she just doesn’t wear it?

Reactions: 2
All foundations will look terrible on her as she is burning her skin off with her stupid teenage skincare obsession

Reactions: 10
Her wall colour choice is the same shade as the tit that newborns do when they first come out. A crisp white door & skirtings would help but I don’t think many people could make that shade work.
8C0D6676-E34E-4C77-9814-B94ACC214B52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s her birthday - It’s em posted this morning.

Happy birthday Mikhallax, have you got Milo a bed yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her wall colour choice is the same shade as the tit that newborns do when they first come out. A crisp white door & skirtings would help but I don’t think many people could make that shade work. View attachment 418285
She maybe colour matched it with the tidemark round her neck.

101k subs and only 3200 views on her vid from yesterday :oops:- her channel is going nowhere fast. Does anyone else think she bought subs? I do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She maybe colour matched it with the tidemark round her neck.

101k subs and only 3200 views on her vid from yesterday :oops:- her channel is going nowhere fast. Does anyone else think she bought subs? I do!
After nearly 10 years I’ve finally unsubscribed and unfollowed her on everything. I can’t put my finger on it but she’s so stressful to watch and I think I’m angry that she’s lying about her debt after being so candid about it in the past. Are we expected to believe her very average household income is enough to buy all of these extravagant purchases? Especially when her mortgage payments have increased. She is putting something out there that is completely unrealistic!

Reactions: 18
I have to say regardless of what she’s talking about in her latest vid, she looks lovely. Fresh, clean, her hair looks nice. That’s the Mik I remember! Thought I’d say something nice as it’s friendly February ☺...

Reactions: 10
Nah! she might have had a wash but she is still pretentious and beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to say regardless of what she’s talking about in her latest vid, she looks lovely. Fresh, clean, her hair looks nice. That’s the Mik I remember! Thought I’d say something nice as it’s friendly February ☺...
Wtf is “friendly February”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she flicks her hair with her nails rather than her fingers or hands is driving me nuts! Like it doesn’t get it out of her face properly

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wtf is “friendly February”?
It’s a thing going round on the internet with kind things to do every day. Not my bag to be fair, but ya know! 😬..

I’ll scuttle back to my hole 😊. Hahhaha...yeah she’s annoying and I know this isn’t a rave thread, but I thought she looked back to the way she was before all this started. Like the ‘old’ Mik...still annoying I agree, but it looks like she has a bit of her mojo back...😊..

Reactions: 3
It’s a thing going round on the internet with kind things to do every day. Not my bag to be fair, but ya know! 😬..

I’ll scuttle back to my hole 😊. Hahhaha...yeah she’s annoying and I know this isn’t a rave thread, but I thought she looked back to the way she was before all this started. Like the ‘old’ Mik...still annoying I agree, but it looks like she has a bit of her mojo back...😊..
Ha it sounds like a load of shite to keep women in their place. But fair play to you, you sound nice.

Reactions: 2
Ha it sounds like a load of shite to keep women in their place. But fair play to you, you sound nice.
Thanks haha. I’m a bit of a witch, that’s why I’m here, live for a bit of tattle every day 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5