Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll replace her bed with surplus Kallax units next.
do you think her plan is to drive ella to stay at her dads full time? She seems so resentful towards her

The layout is baffling me? It goes their old room, ella’s opposite and the I thought it was milos and then theirs? Like have I got this wrong

Reactions: 6
She would get her dream house if she kicked Ella out as she could have a separate office

take a shot every time she mentions her face injury in her favourites. Surprised the accident wasn’t listed as a favourite as she has milked it so much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will replace Ella’s before she uses it as a guest bedroom again. Poor Milo will be stuck on his shelf though
On a toddler mattress aged 9.
She’s fed up with this creaky bed after a month, her parents have put up with it for 4 years.

Reactions: 10
She’s fed up with this creaky bed after a month, her parents have put up with it for 4 years.
Wow I didn't realise he's still on a toddler mattress. My 2 year old sleeps on one and those things are small and not very comfy. I can't believe she's never bought him an actual bed! Her priorities are all wrong and purely centred around her own wants and whims.

Reactions: 9
That has to be child abuse a nine year old sleeping on a toddler mattress on a shelf. Just because he “fits” the mattress, does not make it okay. He needs proper support and should feel safe in his bed it makes me so sad. I would walk over hot coals for my kids and go without so they could have everything they need. Buying a pit fire in winter before buying your son a safe bed is horrific.

maybe the bin accident was karma for being such a delightful human being

Reactions: 14
She’s painted her shed and poorly painted some paving stones (all drippy on the edge) she’s using as a step into the shed which are on top of the new outdoor rug. Also filled the space where she dug up the paving stones with white gravel.

I think I’d sooner have the paving stones than an odd gravel patch, and just brush the water that collects there to a drain or into the grass. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she spends thousands buying crap for the house but she won’t buy her kids a bed frame.
You can buy a basic frame starting at £30.

Reactions: 7
Surely she has to be doing this as a spoof now? Like an intentional 'Pinterest fail' account.

Can she not see that the slabs haven't been painted, they've just had paint dribble down the edge? The rug over wet paving stones? The unlevel gravel? Ditto the previous post with her fire pit... I have tealights that would make more of an impact 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s that she’s too tight to buy the bed. I think she’s convinced she’s done some kind of IKEA hack with the shelves and is too stubborn to be talked out of it now after the comments telling her it was a stupid idea.

Either that or she has bought one and won’t show it out of spite. I mean the kid has a dad too who could grow a back bone and buy him a full size bed.

why is everything she decorates just awful 😂
I don’t mind the colour of the shed on first look. But I clicked the hashtag for the paint colour and none of the other pictures look that blue. It must need another coat and be quite patchy up close. Shed was blue before.

Reactions: 4