Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always comes across like a massive dick going on about how she has no debt and has 2 jobs and so much spare income. She actually says in todays live "I have 2 jobs.. Not in a living below the breadline way". Wtf? So many people are struggling right now and there she is going on about having so much spare money for designer bags but feels soooooo guilty about it. duck off Mikhila.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she buy the bag before or after that one person said her garden doesn’t look American, it looks English 😂

She always comes across like a massive dick going on about how she has no debt and has 2 jobs and so much spare income. She actually says in todays live "I have 2 jobs.. Not in a living below the breadline way". Wtf? So many people are struggling right now and there she is going on about having so much spare money for designer bags but feels soooooo guilty about it. duck off Mikhila.
2 jobs, one of them is part time and YouTube.. she never gets sponsorships and struggles to get 10k views a video

Reactions: 7
I tried to watch her faves and fails video...what a tit show!
-hair dripping with grease, scrapped up in a bun
-orange tide line, bb cream separating
-repeats buzz word “tremendous”
-bangs on about a game

All of this on a beauty channel 👀

Reactions: 8
Wow so those of us (like me) that have two jobs are living on the breadline????

Reactions: 6
Also having two part-time jobs is equivalent to one full-time job so what is she on about? And possibly less so because you pay more tax...

Reactions: 8
Why has she put that ridiculously expensive bag in a window in direct sunlight?

Reactions: 9
Why has she put that ridiculously expensive bag in a window in direct sunlight?
She doesn't seem to keep any of her expensive bags in their dust bags etc, they're all out on display. Same with her shoes. They must get dusty and faded so quickly.

Reactions: 5
The reason she feels guilty about buying the bag is because she lives in dirty sweats, dirty greasy hair, dirty greasy skin. She does not have the LA lifestyle she thinks she has. She name drops these hugely successful us youtubers and they are all clean for a start, but she should’ve spent that money on her chillllllllldren or as someone said, therapy or medical help for her back. She is in cloud cuckoo land saying she’s a positive person and she loves her life when two weeks ago she said life was really tough and she is struggling

doesn’t brush her hair or wash but walks around Doncaster with £825 bag (y) a bar of soap is under a quid try that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Kallax is being used as a bar cart now. Is there anything this piece of furniture can't do!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Much better use than as a bed for her son. It’s all delaminating down one edge by the look of it though.

Reactions: 5
What’s the deal with the thumbnails? Today’s one looks like she’s a woman on a park bench!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14