Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
No Khila, nothing. Absolutely nothing about your husband has ANY resemblance to Ben Affleck. Nothing at all
Are you sure there’s no resemblance?
4A17089B-E7BA-4B5B-90BF-0ABBEEF502AC.jpeg

What the hell is going on with his bottom teeth? Has he only got 3?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Tealight

Which American YouTuber or American drama/boxset/reality show has she copied that little speech from? ‘Brought up around someone who’s mood changes on a dime’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lottie111

Omg the comment from Lee on Insta “Maybe she’s born with it maybe it’s Sertraline”
Sorry but WHAT? How many levels is that wrong on? I actually messaged her and told her how wrong I thought it was. For people who need that drug just to stop them wanting to harm themselves, that comment must be so hurtful. Such bad taste. As someone else on here said, those pills for her are just a New Year experiment like some might do Pilates or Keto. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow

IrishName

VIP Member
“Around the house in sweats”
No one says “sweats” in England.
It’s not a thing.
You might say “joggers”, “joggers and a hoodie” or “trackies”, or perhaps “a tracksuit” and other variations depending on your region.
But people don’t say “sweats” in England.
It’s not a thing Khila McConsumer.

• Haha

Cosmo

I find Mikhila incredibly frustrating. I have watched her on and off for probably the last ten years, or at least since the og beauty guru days. God knows how long ago that was!

I stopped watching when she was in that manic furniture rearranging stage when she lived with her parents. She was just uncomfortable to watch. Recently she popped up on my feed and I thought she seemed marginally better so have watched most of her recent videos. Yet now she's just slumped back again.

She seems unable to identify that sitting in a dark house, videoing her entire stream of thoughts and consciousness, whilst only eating food with no nutritional value and doing no exercise is detrimental to her wellbeing. A pitta bread full of crisps?? Come on.

If things are as unmanageable with her moods and ability to cope as she alludes to then her attitude to diet, exercise and her lifestyle need to change.

You cannot expect a doctor to change things simply with drugs, if you won't give your body and brain the nutrition and stimulation it needs.

She's clearly an extrovert who needs interaction and an audience. Youtube isn't the answer. Talking to yourself for hours on end isn't going to help. She needs to work full time out of the house.

The content being put out is embarrassing and I think it's a real shame as fundamentally, she isn't a bad person but she cannot make the connection between her behaviour and her mental health.

If she actually committed to changing these things and videoing them, like 10,000 steps a day or healthy eating for a month, for example, then her content and more importantly her life would improve.

To me the dog is a reflection of the lifestyle she leads and just look at the state of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Who in the UK uses the word dime in normal conversation. I’m actchoooally (said in Mik language) embarrassed for her. She’s tragic.

• Haha

IrishName

VIP Member
I hope to fuck she knows nothing about childhood trauma. It destroyed my life. Absolutely broke me to pieces well into my adulthood and said trauma has caused auto immune illnesses and mental health problems which have leaked into the lives of everyone around me.

I do not use it for profit. She is repellant and addicted to picking up ideas about mental health from TikTok. She knows FUCK ALL.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
it’s not been a very jolly vlogmas has it
1 went to the doctors, unpacked some beauty things, vlogged in the dark and threw some elves on the floor

2 an amalgamation of vlogging in the car, sitting in the dark, going to Starbocks and eating salmon before showing the broken advent calendars

3 had some friends round for a drink in the shed

4 went to Primark with Emma

5 made a wreath and sat in the dark

6 went to Primark then ate creamy pasta in the dark

7 went to Milo's nativity, vlogged in the car and got her nails done

8 sat on the sofa laughing at herself crying, went to McDonalds and sat in the dark

9 got some new PJs 2 sizes too big and then sat in the dark

10 put her makeup on

11 went to London

12 bought Milo a £6 energy drink and sat in the dark with a snoring dog

13 wore three kinds of nightwear in one video and made pasta

14 talked about a diffuser and showed her cloffice room

15 wore a jumper instead of a sweater and detangled her hair

16 put some crisps in a pita bread and let someone else's pregnant cat in the house

17 bought her niece a 'Christmas day outfit' and ate a bagel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is she taking underwear photos in the corner of the living room wearing a bracelet that looks like a souvenir from Tenerife in 1998 and peering out from under an eye mask as if she's just woken up?! Is this what we're calling content now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I don't know, I always like to know how a new foundation compares to a dried up, expired discontinued, crusty one from 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EmJane86

VIP Member
No Khila, nothing. Absolutely nothing about your husband has ANY resemblance to Ben Affleck. Nothing at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

LuckyWillow

I can't get over how much she loves looking at herself. Honestly all these influencers remind me of budgies who sing to themselves in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

queencarmen

VIP Member
She’s desperately trying to scramble for a reason why she is depressed, hence talking about her childhood or whatever. She won’t accept that she might just be depressed because of a chemical imbalance OR the fact that she doesn’t spend any time with her kids, doesn’t seem like she ever talks to her husband, hates her house, and thinks shes SJP etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My imagination has gone full eastenders xmas special. If it was anything less than finding out her brother is actually her dad, unwrapping a dvd of her mum confessing she's having it off with lee and milo being outed as an armed robber then i will be thoroughly disappointed

• Haha
  • Heart

ShellySausage

I’ll never understand how she gets any freebies tbh, especially beauty stoff… I mean, who wants to take beauty tips from someone who has dry shampooed their hair for the past two weeks, worn the same greying, bobble covered sweat shirt in the past 5 videos and probably hasn’t brushed their teeth in a week, oh and get them to pass on their ill advised ‘tips’ on skincare when they’ve literally burnt through their epidermis with a concoction of multiple acids. Not moi!!!!

Oh and don’t even get me started that her 11 year old son had to wake her to take him to school!!!!! I feel sorry for the boy that he gets himself up and ready at such a young age (and I don’t mean dressed, as of course he should be able to get himself dressed) but what about his breakfast etc! That woman is beyond selfish! Wonder if he still sleeps on a mattress on top of two Kallax units, whilst his dad is proving around in a Range Rover!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else think her yt channels are dead beyond all saving? No amount of social media cpr is going to bring it back to life. Her influencer ship has not only sailed but drowned years ago. And now she's experiencing low mood why not call it a good run and knock it on the head and try something else in life? I'm still adamant that 75% of her views come from tattle lurkers 👋 who are hate watching

Reactions: 15