Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was asked to buy sleepsuits.... but bought her a Christmas day outfit!? Hopefully she's not expecting her niece to ackshooally wear it on Christmas day and she just thinks it might be a nice option. She's very generous but I don't understand why she was looking for sleepsuits but just bought a load of other stoff .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of family who’s this family member she keeps alluding to who she doesn’t speak to any more ? Just give us the tea Mikhila ffs.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t lees dad or someone around visiting recently? Would be a miracle seeing as we never hear or see anything about lees elusive family ever! He was probably invited as she had read the comments here before and felt “triggered”! Not because she gives a rats.. all her in that marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does she have anything to do with Lee's family
She actually mentioned his dad was visiting their house the other day. First time I can recall her mentioning them.

Speaking of family who’s this family member she keeps alluding to who she doesn’t speak to any more ? Just give us the tea Mikhila ffs.
Yeah, I’m nosy and want the tea. I think it’s someone in her family, not Shane’s. And I think she’s hinted at alcohol problems. I’m guessing an aunt or uncle that were quite close to her and her mom or dad that’s an alcoholic and they no longer speak with.

She's spoken about the aunt with alcohol problems before. They had to cut her out of their lives years ago. She said the aunt made some accusations about her dad. The fact I know all this about her family really shows how she shares way too much on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I remember years ago she’d received a letter from her estranged alcoholic auntie. She was very elusive about it all, but said that she was anxious about the contents. The auntie had found her on FB and messaged her randomly.

She’s said before that her auntie had a lot to do with her when she was younger and it’s where her loooorve of make up comes from. In a vlog forever ago she mentioned that her parents banned her from seeing her as she’d left her in the car unattended or something. She also referenced ‘familial markers’ in her ‘im not ok’ vid: she was conscious about alcohol but disregarded mh issues in the family.

What I don’t understand is, she says it brushed under the rug after she got told she had post-natal depression…. Who was doing that mik? You?

She does nothing but wallow and I know if you have depression it’s not that easy but she seems to be more manic than anything else, I think she wanted the ADHD diagnosis rather than being told she has bipolar or BPD…. She is obsessive with things but she doesn’t have ADHD it’s deeper than that….

Reactions: 3
She asked what they wanted, they said sleepsuits and she bought a duck load of pyjamas and tops instead?

My kids were in sleepsuits until 2 years, they’d pull off pyjamas in the night. There is a reason people want sleepsuits for babies.

Reactions: 8
it’s not been a very jolly vlogmas has it
1 went to the doctors, unpacked some beauty things, vlogged in the dark and threw some elves on the floor

2 an amalgamation of vlogging in the car, sitting in the dark, going to Starbocks and eating salmon before showing the broken advent calendars

3 had some friends round for a drink in the shed

4 went to Primark with Emma

5 made a wreath and sat in the dark

6 went to Primark then ate creamy pasta in the dark

7 went to Milo's nativity, vlogged in the car and got her nails done

8 sat on the sofa laughing at herself crying, went to McDonalds and sat in the dark

9 got some new PJs 2 sizes too big and then sat in the dark

10 put her makeup on

11 went to London

12 bought Milo a £6 energy drink and sat in the dark with a snoring dog

13 wore three kinds of nightwear in one video and made pasta

14 talked about a diffuser and showed her cloffice room

15 wore a jumper instead of a sweater and detangled her hair

16 put some crisps in a pita bread and let someone else's pregnant cat in the house

17 bought her niece a 'Christmas day outfit' and ate a bagel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I am alone in this but does any one else think she spiralled after her niece was born? She started the year so positively and she had 15 goals ffs and along comes the niece in February, she posts a video called “well that sucked” in February telling us how down she was and it’s been that way ever since.

Maybe she realised she has missed the special “years” of their childhoods wasting time mispronouncing words and applying out of date and discontinued prodacts to the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find Mikhila incredibly frustrating. I have watched her on and off for probably the last ten years, or at least since the og beauty guru days. God knows how long ago that was!

I stopped watching when she was in that manic furniture rearranging stage when she lived with her parents. She was just uncomfortable to watch. Recently she popped up on my feed and I thought she seemed marginally better so have watched most of her recent videos. Yet now she's just slumped back again.

She seems unable to identify that sitting in a dark house, videoing her entire stream of thoughts and consciousness, whilst only eating food with no nutritional value and doing no exercise is detrimental to her wellbeing. A pitta bread full of crisps?? Come on.

If things are as unmanageable with her moods and ability to cope as she alludes to then her attitude to diet, exercise and her lifestyle need to change.

You cannot expect a doctor to change things simply with drugs, if you won't give your body and brain the nutrition and stimulation it needs.

She's clearly an extrovert who needs interaction and an audience. Youtube isn't the answer. Talking to yourself for hours on end isn't going to help. She needs to work full time out of the house.

The content being put out is embarrassing and I think it's a real shame as fundamentally, she isn't a bad person but she cannot make the connection between her behaviour and her mental health.

If she actually committed to changing these things and videoing them, like 10,000 steps a day or healthy eating for a month, for example, then her content and more importantly her life would improve.

To me the dog is a reflection of the lifestyle she leads and just look at the state of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she actually committed to changing these things and videoing them, like 10,000 steps a day or healthy eating for a month, for example, then her content and more importantly her life would improve.
Someone commented this on the video and she basically said I don’t think a walk will fix this… or to similar effect

Someone commented this on the video and she basically said I don’t think a walk will fix this… or to similar effect
Ever the passive aggressive cow bag to any one trying to help

Guess how many comments she replied to on her I am attention seeking video?

85 people took time out of the day to comment and she replied to 6. I appreciate replying to 85 would take forever but she hasn’t even bothered to “like” the kind comments

Reactions: 11
Type of person who needs constant smoke blown up her ass. Can’t be doing with those people sorry. Assume I am an attention seeking video is todays offering? Joy!

Reactions: 4
I find Mikhila incredibly frustrating. I have watched her on and off for probably the last ten years, or at least since the og beauty guru days. God knows how long ago that was!

I stopped watching when she was in that manic furniture rearranging stage when she lived with her parents. She was just uncomfortable to watch. Recently she popped up on my feed and I thought she seemed marginally better so have watched most of her recent videos. Yet now she's just slumped back again.

She seems unable to identify that sitting in a dark house, videoing her entire stream of thoughts and consciousness, whilst only eating food with no nutritional value and doing no exercise is detrimental to her wellbeing. A pitta bread full of crisps?? Come on.

If things are as unmanageable with her moods and ability to cope as she alludes to then her attitude to diet, exercise and her lifestyle need to change.

You cannot expect a doctor to change things simply with drugs, if you won't give your body and brain the nutrition and stimulation it needs.

She's clearly an extrovert who needs interaction and an audience. Youtube isn't the answer. Talking to yourself for hours on end isn't going to help. She needs to work full time out of the house.

The content being put out is embarrassing and I think it's a real shame as fundamentally, she isn't a bad person but she cannot make the connection between her behaviour and her mental health.

To me the dog is a reflection of the lifestyle she leads and just look at the state of it.
Everything you said is spot on it's just a shame she's very proud of not wanting the advice or opinions of others. She has a very unrealistic view of social media, she wants to boost her engagement and maximise views but she doesn’t want commentary on her content. You can't have a youtube channel and expect people to watch in silence.

Reactions: 6
So she's bought literally no presents for anyone and then Lees went and bought her a game plus the shoes 'she needed'. Does she never feel guilty for only ever thinking about herself?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.