Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to Tom_Nook for the brilliant thread name! :love:

What the fook is a 'Babooshka Doll'? Does she mean 'Matryoshka doll' by any chance? 😂 😂

The last thread was so slow:

1. She's still in a 'fonk' and has self diagnosed ADHD
2. She's still obsessed with the USA and was going to 'pur-chess' American tea towels from Target and have them sent to shipping company
3. She's still using out of date prodacts
4. Her 11 year old son still believes in santa and 'elf on the shelf'
5. Everything is 'CRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYZEEEE' or 'bon- nanas!'
6. She's still doing bodge it DIY
7. They had the vowel renewal and photographs taken in piss stained car parks in Vegas
8. She still has a shopping addiction
9. She still has a short torso and large head
10. She's keeping her medication in a bowl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Personal highlight from the recap ~ 9. She still has a short torso and large head 🤣

Some other tidbits from the last thread

* Is practically giddy she has been prescribed medication
* Now doing any random sponsorship thrown her way
* Vlogmas features zero festivities & involves yawning, coffee making, whispering in the dark
* She failed every single goal she set in January
* Still being the ultimate frenemy to Emma Chinard
* She bigged up her bowel renewal for 3 years for the biggest anticlimax of being “wed” in a car with photos of her dress black and ruined from the wet ground
* Her video engagement is getting worse by the day

Can’t wait to see how this thread plays out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personal highlight from the recap ~ 9. She still has a short torso and large head 🤣

Some other tidbits from the last thread

* Is practically giddy she has been prescribed medication
* Now doing any random sponsorship thrown her way
* Vlogmas features zero festivities & involves yawning, coffee making, whispering in the dark
* She failed every single goal she set in January
* Still being the ultimate frenemy to Emma Chinard
* She bigged up her bowel renewal for 3 years for the biggest anticlimax of being “wed” in a car with photos of her dress black and ruined from the wet ground
* Her video engagement is getting worse by the day

Can’t wait to see how this thread plays out 😂
Emma 'Chinard' !!!! 💀💀💀😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok well I watched one of her vlogmas vids, day 10. Not a single festive thing in any of the thumbnails so not great to look at.
She has some free pixi glow products and says she's going to apply the quickest face ever. Proceeds to put pixi primer on, complains about it not being very glowy and covers it up with an concealer. She says this is old and had it longer than your meant to keep them but it still smells the same as when new so she says it's ok. Err, ok then! Surely if it's been open months it will be drying up and poss started to oxidize but never mind.
Proceeds to talk about ambient light and she's also had this ages but couldn't try it in case she loves it and it wouldn't be budget so couldn't talk about. WTF? If something is great and you use it a lot then it is worth the ££ over cheap less good products. This is exactly the kind of input people actually watch beauty bloggers for but she just doesn't get the point. Almost ironic she's says all this whilst trying the pixi stuff which is not exactly at the Revolution end of the price scale. Tried some blush and disses it, she may have tried the eye colour too but didn't notice it on camera. Proclaims it did nothing for her.
Next thing she's at the top of some stairs with some mates and dicking about. The video seemed to cut very jumpily to this, I was listening in silence with captions on and they came to an end so no idea what was going on. That was the end.
Nothing festive happened, bar there was a tree towards the end at the random bit with mates.
All in all, first vlog I've watched of hers in months and nothing to inspire me to again. What a yawnsville vlogmas!

She says this is old and had it longer than your meant to keep them but it still smells the same as when new so she says it's ok. Err, ok then! Surely if it's been open months it will be drying up and poss started to oxidize but never mind.
Bold of you to assume it's been months and not years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's actually done something Christmassy. And kinda family related.

Oh but wait. She went to TGI Fridays... must be limited choices in that there London 🙄🙄
I assume her kid still wont eat anything than over processed crap.... another good reason why one meal option and regularly eating together is beneficial for your child

They did something festive 😦 even if it was just walking around the shops.

My highlights were

Mik saying how cold it is while she walked around with her coat open

Out of all the places in London they go to TGI Fridays, of course

• Wow
And she spoke at length in either a previous video or her live about how she books restaurants in advance.
Of all the places in London she books that absolute tit?

I’m not surprised! She goes to NYC and eats in the same rotation of chains there too.

Reactions: 9
‘Daddy just went and got something for you’
No wonder Milo acts about 5. What age do you stop mummy/ daddy ? I don’t have kids. It just seems like she’s doing anything to keep her high school age kid like a baby. He’s also one of the oldest in his year.

No wonder Milo acts about 5. What age do you stop mummy/ daddy ? I don’t have kids. It just seems like she’s doing anything to keep her high school age kid like a baby. He’s also one of the oldest in his year.
My kids would never want it said in public after the age of 10. Maybe even 8? Kids are brutal and his new class mates in high school are going to find these videos. Its really sad to think ella stopped being filmed at 10 but the same wont happen for milo.

My kids would never want it said in public after the age of 10. Maybe even 8? Kids are brutal and his new class mates in high school are going to find these videos. Its really sad to think ella stopped being filmed at 10 but the same wont happen for milo.
Ella asked not to be filmed. I feel like Milo absolutely loves being centre of attention and therefore he’ll never say no to being on camera.

Reactions: 6
I often wonder if Ella’s father also asked for her not to be filmed.
I would not like my ex partner to film and profit from my child when they were in his care.

How can you go from borough market to TGI Friday’s ? Was she comparing London to NYC again?

Reactions: 4
Ella asked not to be filmed. I feel like Milo absolutely loves being centre of attention and therefore he’ll never say no to being on camera.
You could tell that in the vlog a few days ago where he was jumping up to the camera showing off a toy from a happy meal.

Honestly you think her vlogs are bad try watching this person's. She is just filming in her bedroom pretty much every day.

My daughter is 2 months older than Milo and we flit between mum and mummy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.