Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few of her shorts, I just don't get the point of them. She said they were quick things to help people looking up stuff when out shopping. Firstly, I doubt I'd watch a YouTube short while stood in a shop contemplating something. Secondly her shorts don't include the shade she's wearing or what she thought of the product or any useful info beyond her grinning giant head and waving the product in front of the camera.
Someone asked her what shade she was using on one of the shorts and it was the only comment. How did she reply? Telling them to read the description 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watched less than 5 mins of the makeup chat vlog. Talking so fast and did anyone get disorientated by the speed she's using that beauty blender?
Childhood trauma..... give it a rest. Lots of people grow up with difficult / tricky family members. I know I did. She's creating a whole new history for herself just to create content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find this response to any question so rude - I mean, would you do it on your actual proper job? Just tell someone to go and read something again? So dismissive and arrogant. From any influencer it’s just plain rude.

Reactions: 14
Bet it’s because of an affiliate link? That’s why she won’t just say

Reactions: 6
Childhood trauma - someone in her life sometimes had mood swings from time to time, so she felt the need to occasionally text Lee to say the house was a mess in case he was annoyed.

Wow, very traumatic.

Does she realise that people have the most painful childhoods with physical or sexual abuse and can't ever get over it their whole lives?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Childhood trauma - someone in her life sometimes had mood swings from time to time, so she felt the need to occasionally text Lee to say the house was a mess in case he was annoyed.

Wow, very traumatic.

Does she realise that people have the most painful childhoods with physical or sexual abuse and can't ever get over it their whole lives?
I don’t thing an aunty having a short fuse is comparable to the childhood trauma some people experience. Didn’t sit well with me that. But it doesn’t surprise me with her.

Reactions: 12
She’s desperately trying to scramble for a reason why she is depressed, hence talking about her childhood or whatever. She won’t accept that she might just be depressed because of a chemical imbalance OR the fact that she doesn’t spend any time with her kids, doesn’t seem like she ever talks to her husband, hates her house, and thinks shes SJP etc etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes. Spends almost all day, everyday indoors, unwashed, in a baggy sweatshirt, delusional that she can some how buy into this fake US lifestyle she aspires to by buying more side tables and baskets in B&M. Wishes each season away when it doesn’t live up to what she wanted it to be.

Then wonders where this depression has come from? Must be Aunty Jane’s mood swings in 1992. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not forgetting the sweatshirt must have some USA logo or place name such as ‘California Tennis Club’ or the now infamous poo coloured ‘Montana’ sweatshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had childhood trauma but chose to cohabit as an adult with her own children with her primary caregivers. If I was her parents I’d be bloody pissed off because most people automatically look at the parents when faced with such an ambiguous statement about someone’s mood being capable of changing the whole household.

I don’t think she’s the only person to ever text their partner to expect the house to be a shithole when they get back, “Kids have caused carnage today, house is a state 😬 bring home wine”. It’s not because of anxiety you just know that you wouldn’t want to come home after working all day to a mess. Problem is you’ll always get someone who’ll be like “my DH would never be angry if the house was a mess, he’d be upset if little tarquin and Tabitha hadn’t splattered cake mixture all over the lounge walls and were covered in mud, are you being controlled?”.

I hope to duck she knows nothing about childhood trauma. It destroyed my life. Absolutely broke me to pieces well into my adulthood and said trauma has caused auto immune illnesses and mental health problems which have leaked into the lives of everyone around me.

I do not use it for profit. She is repellant and addicted to picking up ideas about mental health from TikTok. She knows duck ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Frantically mashing up those canned beans on her induction hob meant the hob kept switching itself on …. Did anyone notice that?

Also ‘im Going to make American pancakes for dinner’ 🥱

talking manically and frantically is so uncomfortable to watch

Frantically mashing up those canned beans on her induction hob meant the hob kept switching itself on …. Did anyone notice that?

honestly stopped watching her but it seems she’s still posting as much as she’s ever done?

Reactions: 3
honestly stopped watching her but it seems she’s still posting as much as she’s ever done?
Yes and no. She's ditched the daily vlogs to weekly vlogs so the same amount of filming but less uploads... i don't think itll be long until daily vlogs are back. I've just watched today's offering. It's just her in her house by herself for the full week talking nonsense. I think she must have a lonely homelife 😔

She seems more manic since starting the SSRIs. Her incessant 'shorts' videos and the speed of her speech and movement are off the scale. Not diagnosing but if someone is actually bipolar and put on an antidepressant this can happen.

She will soon convince herself she is fine through positive thinking alone and that’s why she has energy.
Then she will go cold turkey from Sertraline - which is a waking hell.

Reactions: 4

Yes. Why would you do that when how have a whole work surf…. Pardon me. Counter top to work on ??

• Haha
.....the sertraline have made her manic......she can't remember words.......yikes!!!

Reactions: 2
I swear she has a note book and jots down illness symptoms or personality trait symptoms she sees on tik tok to then try and pass them off as her story. She is making being ill physically & mentally her whole personality. What a saddo. I say it all the time but boy is she lucky that she has two jobs, a mortgage, food in her belly, heating warm enough for vest tops in winter, be able bodied & two healthy kids. I know depression doesn’t care what you have/don’t have in life but she could do with looking at what she HAS for once.

• Heart
When is she going to stop banging on about her new hair cut. She refers to it non-stop.
Regarding her MH…alongside her medication needs to get her ass moving, doing some exercise to release seratonin and lift her mood, rather that sitting in a darkened room watching Netflix all day or spending money in Meadow Hall/ Amazon etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.