Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Omg the comment from Lee on Insta “Maybe she’s born with it maybe it’s Sertraline”
Sorry but WHAT? How many levels is that wrong on? I actually messaged her and told her how wrong I thought it was. For people who need that drug just to stop them wanting to harm themselves, that comment must be so hurtful. Such bad taste. As someone else on here said, those pills for her are just a New Year experiment like some might do Pilates or Keto. Disgusting.
Which post is it on - I can't find it????

Mia75

Chatty Member
Eugh, those Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes go funny after about 6 months. I had one and had to throw it out because they separate and go off quickly. She's had that one since Milo was small? 🤢
Oo I’ve had mine ages and they’re still great. Sounds like you may have gotten a dodgy one

WishingWellxx

Ella asked not to be filmed. I feel like Milo absolutely loves being centre of attention and therefore he’ll never say no to being on camera.
You could tell that in the vlog a few days ago where he was jumping up to the camera showing off a toy from a happy meal.

Honestly you think her vlogs are bad try watching this person's. She is just filming in her bedroom pretty much every day.

bystanderbynature

Over this Chris thing now sorry! Call me miserable! Family napping and I want some gossip! Nowt here! See you all on t”other side!

Christmas even!