Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to be a youtube trend about 8 (?) Years ago. Only applicable for those who are sent so much PR that they don't know what they own. For simpletons like me who own one mascara, one foundation, one blusher and one eyeshadow it's not helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the fella with Khila was Shane in a latex mask ....it's her DAD!!!! We can see where Khila gets her nose from ! (I'm home from hospital and back to snarking!)
---

How the duck can you “shop your own stash”????
It's an American Youtuber idea - Jessica Braun used to do it after she'd had a 'declutter' - she'd switch her products round to get more use out of them

Reactions: 3
Jessica Braun LORVS the word caveat (tbf she is a qualified English teacher) and miss American pie used it four times in her favourites video 🤣 Wonder how she copes when she has to write her name or signature. Must be so hard not writing Jennifer Afleck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never done this before but here's my new thread title suggestion: "Borrowed Tilbury orange face, sued promoters in small claims case"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No Khila, nothing. Absolutely nothing about your husband has ANY resemblance to Ben Affleck. Nothing at all
Are you sure there’s no resemblance?
4A17089B-E7BA-4B5B-90BF-0ABBEEF502AC.jpeg

What the hell is going on with his bottom teeth? Has he only got 3?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my god he only has three bottom teeth? Is that why he doesn’t smile in photos? Wonder what made them fall out.

His ears are awfully high up compared to his eyes lmao. aren’t eyes supposed to be higher then the top of your ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the recent post - Instagram I think? - now harping on about SAD? She must have this too now.. and back on about ADHD too I’ve seen. Christ get off web md khila - get a full time job. Show some genuine non-viewer related interest in your family.. step away from the viewfinder. So she has proven it’s not depression as the meds didn’t fix that illness du jour. and the dr got it wrong! So maybe back to the self diagnosing drawing board.. wait for it
---
Caveat on her make up inventory, it’s just the same old make up story

Reactions: 7
Started to write my commentary on the vlog then realised I was basically saying 'what is she talking about?' And 'why is this edited so badly?' Repeatedly.

Reactions: 4
She had to switch up her vlogging schedule didn’t she. How long was that? 6 weeks is sticking to something, must be a record.

Reactions: 4
She had to switch up her vlogging schedule didn’t she. How long was that? 6 weeks is sticking to something, must be a record.
Ahh give it a couple of weeks and she’ll change her mind again. Will be knackered and overworked!
---
Last vid - the .5 one… ahh how sweet, all about the crafts and family time and keepsakes and baking! Hi Mik!

• Haha
Khila coming in hot with the Bennifer, Dunkin advert 4 days later.

Not watched the weekly vlog yet. But it’s hilarious to me how when she tries a new make up look or hairstyle, it becomes her whole personality for a week after.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really has no idea what tik tok is used for does she? Asking for recommendations of a place to stay? Algorithm will likely just ignore the post and won’t end up on anyones fyp…

Her low buy lasted well with her sephora haul. Can she keep anything up? Her Q tattoo is just hideous

• Haha
She really has no idea what tik tok is used for does she? Asking for recommendations of a place to stay? Algorithm will likely just ignore the post and won’t end up on anyones fyp…
I notice she’s used TikTok to complain about a colleague

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.