Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed her manic ness and hyperactivity return - I notice she also said in the last blog her mood was low the day before too. So the miracle pill hasn’t been the cure all she expected?? Shock horror! Couple of days of new meds high and back to her delightful spiteful bratty scatty self.. I hope she firstly makes an effort to tidy her lifestyle and self obsessed ness out before she goes running back to the gp. If you make no effort to help yourself..

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed her manic ness and hyperactivity return - I notice she also said in the last blog her mood was low the day before too. So the miracle pill hasn’t been the cure all she expected?? Shock horror! Couple of days of new meds high and back to her delightful spiteful bratty scatty self.. I hope she firstly makes an effort to tidy her lifestyle and self obsessed ness out before she goes running back to the gp. If you make no effort to help yourself..
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already stopped taking them tbh

Reactions: 2
I think we all guessed the mood stabilisers we’re going to be a placebo as she she was magically upbeat and fine 3 days after taking them. As if its that easy!

What I don’t get is her entire life on you tube is just her saying im going to do a comparison of X and its practically every video she promises these comparisons but she has done like 1 in two years? Its such weird behaviour.

And mentioning for the THIRD time in two weeks about the makeup spray having diff packaging and how she HAS to buy it to see if its the same to do this comparison nobody gives 2 shites about. Then asks ppl to comment & say if it’s the same but it wont matter if you do tell her as she will need to try them both herself. Passive aggressive moch. Just read the ingredients? Its not that deep lorv.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Possibly the rudest comment she has made to a subscriber. Check out her reply to “daisy”

She has no idea does she? Some good comments she doesn’t even acknowledge? She had no clue how to grow her audience does she

That's definitely the comment she was going on about in the vlog. But she made it sound like it was someone 70+ being really horrible to her, not a woman of about 50(?) calling her stunning and asking a valid question.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely placebo yea… and once sh@t got back to normal, she prob did - or did consider - coming off them as “they didn’t work”. Impatient piece of work. Yea back to the lovely polite comments and replies. Wonder why people bother making comments to her - she’s never far away in her comments being snidey and nasty. Some people really don’t have lives of their own do they?

The biggest thing as above is her constant need to compare and show off, showing off be it lifestyle, her face, hair, body (!), her home, her husbands car, and of course comparison being the theif of joy (oh there we go!), and comparison, make up, hair crap, hair styles, clothing, jewlerry, shoes, bags… to me all I see is materialism and superficiality. dare I ask if these joy zappers have anything to do with her ever low mood and pleasant (!) manner to people who “follow” her?
---

I would say - if it makes her happy and doesn’t pull people around her down or hurts others, fine. But I just don’t think that can be the case, she is clearly not happy.. she shares that much with us. But doesn’t have the grey matter to work out ways of helping herself. Yes I know depression can be genetic, can be brought on etc, but I also know you have to want to help yourself too. I’ve never had a dr tell me, it’s fine, you don’t worry about it, the tablets will sort it all out and you won’t have to do a thing. This is why CBT (is that what it is called sorry?) is normally actually prescribed before antidepressants, and if not, along side them.

Reactions: 4
The amount of time she's dedicating to (what she thinks is) proving a point doesn't really demonstrate that she's feeling particularly good about life. The small claims court reel, the far too long and very patronising complaint about how sorry she feels for the 'older' lady (after she stalked her profile), the inability to handle what was actually a fairly accurate description of how some makeup looked on her face.

I don't know about you lot but when I'm happy and 'having fon' I just let these things go and focus on my self, I don't run to produce reels putting people down as revenge on social media every time they knock me a bit. Better to take it in good humour and crack on with making content that has some benefit or generates revenue IMO.

She's right that it's perfectly fine to have fun with makeup and it's perfectly fine to not use a filter and discuss the fact that skin texture that we sometimes see on social media isn't reflective of reality. Not news though is it. All just a bit weird delivered by someone that doesn't seem to be having any fun at all and who dedicates so much time to answering back to random people on the internet. The only time she seems to actually be having fun is when she's greedily ripping open her latest parcel or the few times a year she overcurls curls her hair for yet another '80's' photoshoot/reel/rinse and repeat party with her kids, and some neighbours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her attacking comments on any one that isnt kissing her arse look so much worse as she never replies to the nice ones. I agree she is clearly very unhappy with her life and why she is trying to live her best coastal gronma life.

Nothing says a person is unhappy better than her turning in to a Rottweiler over a comment with 4 compliments and one recommendation for her make up and turning it in to a “whole thing”

Reactions: 10
Possibly the rudest comment she has made to a subscriber. Check out her reply to “daisy”

This has really annoyed me. The woman commented that mik was beautiful and stunning, basically saying she looked better without the highlighter and seemed to be genuinely asking why use it if it's not overly flattering. I watched some of the woman's old videos as she hasn't made any in a while (maybe due to some personal issues mentioned in one of her videos) and she seems like a lovely woman who is beautiful herself. Mik should have messaged her privately before making a rant video and not flown off the handle and been so childish. That woman will have probably been subbed to mik and liked her videos and wanted to give her constructive criticism, and will be mortified if she watched Miks recent vlog. It's appalling really, so unprofessional.
---

She seems like a nice person, like Mik could have had a chat with her and spoken to her privately without blowing it all out of proportion. (Sorry for double post was unable to add to prev message)

Last edited:
  • Sad
She's a nasty lump of a woman she really is.
The irony of criticising the "older" woman who might not know about makeup trends because of her age 🙄 when she legit looks 20 years older than her actual age and has been doing the same makeup look (singular) for ten years with the exact same products. Her "beauty" content is always about old makeup which she's clearly dug out from the back of a drawers purely for the sake of a rambly video.

She really thinks she's brought back the youtube beauty guru era doesn't she. Clueless absolutely Clueless

Yes so true, she never reacts or comments to positive posts just anything with a hint of criticism. And it does just make her look like a petty bored nasty piece of work. You just know she’ll be commenting when anyone doesn’t agree with her. As I posted before, I bet she’s a nightmare work colleague.

can imagine by night - or day even, she’s hardly busy - she goes hunting for comments she can argue with. Must be a power thing, a unsatisfied with life thing. A bullying thing..

I wish the school mum on here who knows her would come back and tell us what the other mums think of her

• Haha
It wasn't an inappropriate or out of context comment. She posts beauty content (allegedly) i assume she wants people interested in makeup to watch. She keeps her comments on. Obviously there is going to be some conversation about makeup in the comment section. How is that mean?

If she posted cooking content and someone commented "you're pretty but your makeup doesn't suit you" then i could maybe get her annoyance

Reactions: 4
I think poor Ella has her mother's side profile. Why would anyone care which actress someone thought her daughter looked like?! Has Ella said it's ok for her to share pictures of her now, or is she just doing it regardless.

I think poor Ella has her mother's side profile. Why would anyone care which actress someone thought her daughter looked like?! Has Ella said it's ok for her to share pictures of her now, or is she just doing it regardless.
She HAD to post a pic of her. She wasn't a party guest. She was an accessory to miks costume so therefore needed to be in photos. I highly doubt a 17 year old wanted to dress up as an ab fab character

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the whole big thing at Christmas that she couldn't talk about was to do with her mum and dad. Last week she accompanied her dad to a dinner and then a few days later her dad is with her for the fancy dress party with Caz. She didn't do anything with him like that when she actually lived with him!

No Khila, nothing. Absolutely nothing about your husband has ANY resemblance to Ben Affleck. Nothing at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.