Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that the nuface just gets left on a gross table when it's not in use. I wouldn't be rubbing that all over my face without giving it a clean first.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I saw the sofa table shot and headed straight here😆 absolutely minging, monster, tablet packs, multiple cokes, the nu face, beauty products and bags of crisps. What a concoction!

Honestly, the best thing she could do for her skin would be to quit all the coke/monster/crap diet. Maybe get some fresh air and exercise while she's about it.
Edit to add: doing all that may also help with her physical and mental health too. She's a mess and I feel sorry for her kids that she publicly posts what a mess she is. Both hey kids are old enough that their friends might look her up online.

Reactions: 13
When I am really low, my whole house let alone my side table look like that. I am shocked at how similar her mental state seems to be to mine. God help her if she feels the way I do because it’s not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If it was a bedside table then it’d make a bit more sense but I think she’s waiting for fairy godmother Lee to clear it away. I’m not saying he should clean up after her(in fact I hate the fact he has to do that after working all week) but I think she’s so used to him cleaning up after everyone she probably knows he’ll clear that mess away too! She still thinks she’s a teenager ! Don’t forget how she’s always reminding us about Ella being messy and her being messy at Ella’s age.
She’s just a slob.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She needs talking therapy.
Not talking at a camera for 10p an hour.
I'm surprised the doctor didn't advise this instead of putting her straight on tablets. My doctor wouldn't give me any tablets until I'd atleast tried some kind of therapy. In the end I did end up of antidepressants but it defiantly wasn't the first option.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised the doctor didn't advise this instead of putting her straight on tablets. My doctor wouldn't give me any tablets until I'd atleast tried some kind of therapy. In the end I did end up of antidepressants but it defiantly wasn't the first option.
Antidepressants are always the first step where I love, as waiting lists for CBT or other counselling are over a year.

It’s the showing off the mess I don’t get. Like she’s proud of it? And the photo on her insta with the cherryz box she thinks is the best photo ever taken of her 🤣 wtf puts a cherryz box in their profile photo

She needs to get her act together!
It’s the showing off the mess I don’t get. Like she’s proud of it? And the photo on her insta with the cherryz box she thinks is the best photo ever taken of her 🤣 wtf puts a cherryz box in their profile photo
I want to say the desperate ones …. But I feel they’re all a little desperate with sponsors and competing with other YouTubers! Very rare that they stay in their own lane and don’t sell absolutely anything and everything!
Any recommendations of YouTubers who aren’t pushing Cherryz? I really want to see lol!

Reactions: 4
She is gross…

but this is a trend I’ve seen on tik tok before where people show off their bedside tables which usually include things like lots of cups, books, junk, some people show their vibrators in this trend…

at least mik didn’t do that I don’t think I could stomach it.

But she’s obviously ripping off the trend, doing it wrong and doing it on Instagram which doesn’t even make sense as no one’s going to know what it is.

Reactions: 3
I watched a bit of her Cherryz haul. My god I slowed it down to 0.75 and it was her normal talking speed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought I'd give today's video a go. 3 minutes in and she's just rambling, I don't know what she's trying to say or why she's sitting in the floor.

Thought I'd give today's video a go. 3 minutes in and she's just rambling, I don't know what she's trying to say or why she's sitting in the floor.
In a nut shell, she’s going to start writing blog posts about prodocts again because she looorrved that sooo moch! Also she’s wanting to get back in to reviewing make op properly again but mindfully because it can become a very expensive hobby. So like shopping her stash and basically using all of the stoff she already has because there is so moch of it already… if you think you’ve been watching her talk about 10 year old, discontinued make op for the last 5 years already 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know what to tell you other than, you must be mistaking her for someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she Looks like she’s sat on The floor in a charity shop.

I couldn’t watch the full video, honestly it was pretty boring. we’re back to her telling us all what direction she’s taking her channel. It’s like watching a marketing meeting that’s meant to be kept internal. No ones bothered about the inner workings of your business we just want a product.

I turned off after make up shorts to muSic. I think I’m probably done here now. I’m the same age as her and watched her for years. If I’m going to take advice then I’d rather take it from someone that has actually built up a skill set, can offer a professional viewpoint and motivate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wants people to use YouTube in the same way she consumes YouTube content. Almost demanding it.

I tell you what though, from the Shorts example she is showing in her video, she has no self worth issues with her appearance does she? 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.