Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was 17 and my mum posted a video like that on social media I’d leave home. I am so embarrassed on ellas behalf.
Do we think once Ella's 18 she'll start going out on nightouts with mikhila? She always makes the point she had her young and I know mums that have had their daughters young and go out together all yhe time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we think once Ella's 18 she'll start going out on nightouts with mikhila? She always makes the point she had her young and I know mums that have had their daughters young and go out together all yhe time.
I think there's more chance of Ella divorcing Mik as a parent than going on a night out with her bra-less, hyper, 'trying to be the crazy friend' mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is 10000000% aimed at the people who told her it was completely inappropriate to post so much about her antidepressants…

Reactions: 2
Which American YouTuber or American drama/boxset/reality show has she copied that little speech from? ‘Brought up around someone who’s mood changes on a dime’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who in the UK uses the word dime in normal conversation. I’m actchoooally (said in Mik language) embarrassed for her. She’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus, if I see one more bleeping Cherryz haul!!! Seriously how do Cherryz actually make any money? All I see are the likes of Michallax and ItsEm raving about all the free stuff they’ve got from
Cherryz!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus, if I see one more bleeping Cherryz haul!!! Seriously how do Cherryz actually make any money? All I see are the likes of Michallax and ItsEm raving about all the free stuff they’ve got from
Cherryz!!
Cba to watch…they’re all the same. Do we care if some freebie grabbing influencer managed to bag some cleaning stoof from Cherryz?
I’d never order from Cherryz for this reason. These people don’t need any more freebies! 😡

Reactions: 12
Her intelligence could fit on a dime.

Cba to watch…they’re all the same. Do we care if some freebie grabbing influencer managed to bag some cleaning stoof from Cherryz?
I’d never order from Cherryz for this reason. These people don’t need any more freebies! 😡
She’s bouncing off her tits in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll never understand how she gets any freebies tbh, especially beauty stoff… I mean, who wants to take beauty tips from someone who has dry shampooed their hair for the past two weeks, worn the same greying, bobble covered sweat shirt in the past 5 videos and probably hasn’t brushed their teeth in a week, oh and get them to pass on their ill advised ‘tips’ on skincare when they’ve literally burnt through their epidermis with a concoction of multiple acids. Not moi!!!!

Oh and don’t even get me started that her 11 year old son had to wake her to take him to school!!!!! I feel sorry for the boy that he gets himself up and ready at such a young age (and I don’t mean dressed, as of course he should be able to get himself dressed) but what about his breakfast etc! That woman is beyond selfish! Wonder if he still sleeps on a mattress on top of two Kallax units, whilst his dad is proving around in a Range Rover!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Which American YouTuber or American drama/boxset/reality show has she copied that little speech from? ‘Brought up around someone who’s mood changes on a dime’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's 'turn on a dime' - she can't even get it right - it means to change direction quickly (for example a car). We would say 'mood changes with the wind'.........but, her being American...she won't use British colloquialisms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s a disgusting cow right there. Making antidepressants her achooal personality. Get a frigging life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.