Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How is this woman nearly 40 years old. At 8:25 she says a short term prescription of antidepressants will help her. That is NOT how antidepressants work. The doctor will have 100% said that to her. Depending on the drug she is looking at a minimum of 2 weeks before anything is felt and its more than likely 6-8 weeks. Not forgetting antidepressants nine times out of ten will make you feel worse to begin with (during Christmas week no less) - I have taken them myself my whole adult life.

You can’t just take them for a short time. Depression is a chemical imbalance, genetics or faulty mood regulation by the brain. Two weeks of antidepressants is not going to fix her and if she is going to spout off to the internet on health shite get your facts right before people take what you say as gospel.

Her head in this vlog is mahoosive
It’s because her face is so greasy it ends up looking like a beacon

Reactions: 14

Camperfan

VIP Member
Came here for exactly this! Uses heated rollers which were last popular in the 80s (probably) then is surprised when her hair comes out curly.
Wonder how long she had them in for?!
Again, she just needs to get a hot air brush to give her that bouncy look, or learn how to blow dry properly with a round brush.
Who has time to faff about with curlers during the week anyway?! A woman with too much time to faff about that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart

LuckyWillow

I predict she won't be able to handle the side effects and will stop taking the anti depressants before they have a chance to work. She will think they aren't working and will stop them cold turkey, and depending on what ones she has it could hit her pretty hard.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I swear she has a note book and jots down illness symptoms or personality trait symptoms she sees on tik tok to then try and pass them off as her story. She is making being ill physically & mentally her whole personality. What a saddo. I say it all the time but boy is she lucky that she has two jobs, a mortgage, food in her belly, heating warm enough for vest tops in winter, be able bodied & two healthy kids. I know depression doesn’t care what you have/don’t have in life but she could do with looking at what she HAS for once.

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She needs a new hairdresser. She has never come out of there with what she a) asked for b) looking any different to how she went in.

• Heart

EmJane86

VIP Member
Thought I'd give today's video a go. 3 minutes in and she's just rambling, I don't know what she's trying to say or why she's sitting in the floor.
In a nut shell, she’s going to start writing blog posts about prodocts again because she looorrved that sooo moch! Also she’s wanting to get back in to reviewing make op properly again but mindfully because it can become a very expensive hobby. So like shopping her stash and basically using all of the stoff she already has because there is so moch of it already… if you think you’ve been watching her talk about 10 year old, discontinued make op for the last 5 years already 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know what to tell you other than, you must be mistaking her for someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Remember when Lee was working away one night recently and she had to walk big bollox Manny. She said 'Lee usually walks Manny so I don't know where i'm going'. She was literally lost walking around her own estate.

So many films she's watching, in her own words 'A trillion times' meaning she's stuck in this bubble of never leaving the house during the week and just watching crap american movies wishing she had that life.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
She seems to revel in the misery. Loves to share herself looking dirty in the same sweatshirt or onesie for days. Seems to love the fact her hair tangles and often holds it up in its matted state. Loves being on camera with splodges of cream on spots. Loves to share her worst meals and food habits, whole loaf of bread with steak for breakfast, cheese melted on cream crackers with beans, tuna subway for breakfast, can of monster at 7.30am. Loves to share that she refuses to exercise.

She has such a closed mind on things that she must miss out on so moch. Like will only travel to the same places in the US. Will only eat at certain chain restaurants. Manically will only buy from one shop for a time (she’s done Primark, H&M, Zara).

She’s always wishing time away, can never seem to jost enjoy the present or the season she is in for what it is. Apparently loves Autumn, wishes summer away, autumn comes and she wants Christmas. Tree down on Boxing Day and she wants the new year, the wants warm weather, hates the warm weather, wants winter again…. I hate winter and look forward to summer, but I enjoy summer when it’s here.

She doesn’t seem to have hobbies outside of making videos, even then that’s really a ‘job’. She doesn’t like to watch or play any sport. Doesn’t do anything crafty, embroiderey, crochet, no longer scrapbooks. Doesn’t play an instrument or have moch of an interest in music. Doesn’t read. Seems like she’s give up on her gardening. Even diy, won’t learn or do something properly, like tiling the kitchen, just rushes it. I guess she’s having a go at photography, but jost seems to moan about film costing money.

She needs to find some interests, turn the tv off, get outside, take some day trips to new places, eat out somewhere different. Make some effort with her appearance, cut 8 inches off her hair. Go back into the office, aim to go full time. Spend quality time with her family. And probably the biggest, delete all her public social media.

• Heart
She’s the sort of person that would really piss me off on a night how. She comes across as so obnoxious!!
She comes across as that because that's what she is.

She still needed another 6 inches off her hair.

I think the caption implied she wasn’t drinking and had ginger beer.

She looks absolutely manic when she does her dances like that. Weird grimace and eyes staring straight though. Like those reels of stomping round the house and dancing in the kitchen in that neck brace.

View attachment 1884255
(Those glasses ughh, HATE People wearing fake glasses for fashion)
She has a face that really makes you want to....

Let's leave that sentence there.

I'm 30 seconds into the vlog and ugh its a manic one. Can't understand a word she's saying whilst she's sat rolling the ball thing round her face. She's clearly been begging for pr shit.

I'm bored of the constant medication references. WE. GET. IT. you take antidepressants. You're the only persom to ever have them. You spent years being snidey about seeking professional help and now, dangerously, you think your mental health advocate.

Last edited:

IrishName

VIP Member
If she gives it to Ella she can still pretend to herself that she can do comparison posts.
Everyone needs to know if the 2011 Rihanna bronzer is as good as one Kate from Below Deck once wore for 90 seconds of an episode in 2017.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why is she always in strappy vest tops at the moment ? It’s freezing in Yorkshire, even with heating and fire on I’ve got layers and jumpers on

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She looks the opposite of effortless glam. There’s 10 mins of that video of her sat there in soaking with sweat and grease hair and skunk stripes of dry shampoo. She is eye fucking the camera throughout thinking she is this mega hot coastal gronma with her American brand chav hoops

• Haha
  • Sad

IrishName

VIP Member
Has she even sped up her intro music?
Also, does she drive with AirPods in?

And her heated roller hair makes her look like Charles 1st.
There is a modern way of using heated rollers (the pony tail method) for a quick pro blow-dry (blowout in her world) look. But of course she would never look that up.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't think everyone else leaps into the new year feeling overjoyed, full of life and ready for anything!? 1st January is just a date that happens every year and doesn't have to be 'a whole thing'. I haven't seen the stories but I don't get what she isn't ready for? Or am I doing this new years thing wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She'll now go home and record 10 videos of her with her new hair. Does it every single time she's been to the hairdressers. Has to make the most of it before it's tied up and not washed for a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
I saw the sofa table shot and headed straight here😆 absolutely minging, monster, tablet packs, multiple cokes, the nu face, beauty products and bags of crisps. What a concoction!

Honestly, the best thing she could do for her skin would be to quit all the coke/monster/crap diet. Maybe get some fresh air and exercise while she's about it.
Edit to add: doing all that may also help with her physical and mental health too. She's a mess and I feel sorry for her kids that she publicly posts what a mess she is. Both hey kids are old enough that their friends might look her up online.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Do we think once Ella's 18 she'll start going out on nightouts with mikhila? She always makes the point she had her young and I know mums that have had their daughters young and go out together all yhe time.
I think there's more chance of Ella divorcing Mik as a parent than going on a night out with her bra-less, hyper, 'trying to be the crazy friend' mother

• Haha
  • Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
If anyone can't be bothered watching, she decided to thread the kids Christmas decorations one day before Christmas, then went to IKEA, which wasn't open, and got a Starbocks. All while wearing a feather earring in one ear. Some family stoff happened on Christmas day that was dramatic but nothing to do with their household.
Maybe the sister in law finally snapped at her over bearing in laws.

• Haha
  • Heart