Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I learned that there are adult men out there who cook “quesadillas” consisting of nothing more than hot dogs and shredded cheese in a tortilla, and then proudly show that kind of poverty meal to the entire world as if it was something worth sharing…
Listen, I make some questionable food with what I got in the fridge, but you know what I don't do? Put it on social media as if I am a genius 😂 .

and then stay in the cabin sick, likely with Covid
even if it wasn't COVID, he should have gone to get an onboard test. but I bet he knew if he did it would mean
1. someone would do it for him and ACTUALLY get an accurate test
2. someone would tell him "wait this is how you've done it? Oh no that's not right" and force him to do it right
3. it would come back positive and he'd be blamed for ruining the trip since him and Mikey would have to quarantine.

Reactions: 5
and then stay in the cabin sick, likely with Covid
It wasn't COVID. He got the shits or puked probably from a meal he had - plus maybe some seasickness - and it upset his stomach.

He even made a comment the next morning about being able to "eat" again and was fine again.

Anything w/ shitting and puking will tire you out. Probably had a headache too and that's why he was squinting weird.

Still, they're two jackasses nevertheless.

Reactions: 2
Listen, I make some questionable food with what I got in the fridge, but you know what I don't do? Put it on social media as if I am a genius 😂 .
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve experienced hard times myself. But I would have been mortified if anyone knew about the pathetic meals I had to put together at the time, and would have been so embarrassed if anyone knew that I was trying to cash in a free taco coupon several years after it’s expiration date. This guy lives rent free supported by mommy and daddy, occasionally thinks he is a qualified health expert offering advice (like “eat protein items” and “drink water”), and seems to have some kind of delusional personality disorder that makes him convinced that he is the most interesting man in the world and needs to let the entire world know about it. Mother Kay sure did a number on these guys…

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve experienced hard times myself. But I would have been mortified if anyone knew about the pathetic meals I had to put together at the time, and would have been so embarrassed if anyone knew that I was trying to cash in a free taco coupon several years after it’s expiration date. This guy lives rent free supported by mommy and daddy, occasionally thinks he is a qualified health expert offering advice (like “eat protein items” and “drink water”), and seems to have some kind of delusional personality disorder that makes him convinced that he is the most interesting man in the world and needs to let the entire world know about it. Mother Kay sure did a number on these guys…
I think he was normal at USC. I saw the pics. Saw he had friends (even girls). He looked normal. I'm sure he was a bit introverted but it seemed like people were smiling and happy around him in the pics I saw (including one where he was flanked by two girls and they were decent and cute!)

But now? I truly believe when he came to Fla with MK, he saw all that MK was getting ($$, freebies, adulation from stans) and thought he wanted that too...and that's how we now have this shitshow for a channel that has devolved into utter ridiculousness - and often almost exact repeats of MK's content.

He just needs to move on w/ his life. Concentrate on getting - or keeping - a REAL job.

If he's a gamer, fine. If he wants to sing off key and post it for the world, fine.

But to try and be MK 2.0 w/ the Disney / travel vlogging, food reviews, etc., it's just not working. It's just a friggin trainwreck.

I think he was normal at USC. I saw the pics. Saw he had friends (even girls). He looked normal. I'm sure he was a bit introverted but it seemed like people were smiling and happy around him in the pics I saw (including one where he was flanked by two girls and they were decent and cute!)

But now? I truly believe when he came to Fla with MK, he saw all that MK was getting ($$, freebies, adulation from stans) and thought he wanted that too...and that's how we now have this shitshow for a channel that has devolved into utter ridiculousness - and often almost exact repeats of MK's content.

He just needs to move on w/ his life. Concentrate on getting - or keeping - a REAL job.

If he's a gamer, fine. If he wants to sing off key and post it for the world, fine.

But to try and be MK 2.0 w/ the Disney / travel vlogging, food reviews, etc., it's just not working. It's just a friggin trainwreck.
All of this, I think he genuinely believes that he can just keep throwing up his unedited disordered jumbled muttered thoughts and facial contortions and one day he will wake up to find himself with millions of subs and millions in the bank and Mr Beast begging to be his bestie. Dude is digging himself in deeper and deeper because these videos just keep getting worse, it’s like he has no respect for himself…

I think the dude is desperately lonely (and to a further extent an incel but let’s not get derailed 😉) and all of this is a cry for help… turn the camera off and go get some real therapy, especially if the first Official Girlfriend that you were so excited to acquire (just like an object) already dumped your ass after just one month…!

It wasn't COVID. He got the shits or puked probably from a meal he had - plus maybe some seasickness - and it upset his stomach.

He even made a comment the next morning about being able to "eat" again and was fine again.

Anything w/ shitting and puking will tire you out. Probably had a headache too and that's why he was squinting weird.

Still, they're two jackasses nevertheless.
I believe the night before was when they both had THREE Tuna towers, so most likely stomach issues.

So in today's Mikey's delusional, speculation video about the 50th...he thinks that it's going to be like Christmas Day, and people are going to be lining up at 3:00 am. He saw the star stage & has no idea what it's for, but can't wait to see - I don't live there, and I know it was for the taping of the tv show that will be airing. I'm pretty sure it's already gone?! Again, no research by Mikey. He speculates about what characters will be out & just popping up all over. He said to "pack your patience" that day for long waits. I'd pack my patience for all of the vloggers that'd be in my way all day.

Reactions: 11
I believe the night before was when they both had THREE Tuna towers, so most likely stomach issues.
Yep.

And really, I think that even Davey knows not to tell everyone -

"Dave Kay here today. I hope you're having a fantastic day today. I've got the shits today so I really can't vlog today so I'm just going to sit here on the shitter talking to the camera with my shits that I have today...this fantastic day...Let's check it out!"

I mean, no one is really going to say they've got the shits. That's probably why he acted like nothing was wrong, wrapped up the vlog early (so to speak) and then slept it off. And I don't think we'd have wanted to hear about his shits either. 🤣

• Haha
Yep.

"Dave Kay here today. I hope you're having a fantastic day today. I've got the shits today so I really can't vlog today so I'm just going to sit here on the shitter talking to the camera with my shits that I have today...this fantastic day...Let's check it out!"

I mean, no one is really going to say they've got the shits. That's probably why he acted like nothing was wrong, wrapped up the vlog early (so to speak) and then slept it off. And I don't think we'd have wanted to hear about his shits either. 🤣
LOL! The fact that he ate that much tuna tower, plus an entree & dessert, is A LOT of food for Dave! In reality, as we've witnessed, he would've only had 1/3 of that food, boxed it up, carried it around the ship half the day, & put it in the fridge for breakfast. Dave's digestive tract can't handle that much protein :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Yep.

Dave thought that it was video worthy for us to watch him swab his nose. Twice. And talk about boogers and bogeys. Is a "I've got the shits" video really a stretch?

In Michael's video today he predicted that there would be characters and cavalcades at the WDW 50th anniversary celebration. Astounding clairvoyance!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So MK giving out wrong info about Space 220 he says he hopes it opens on 10/1 but it's already confirmed for 9/20.

Reactions: 6
Dave thought that it was video worthy for us to watch him swab his nose. Twice. And talk about boogers and bogeys. Is a "I've got the shits" video really a stretch?
Yeah, well for any future issues with the shits, I guess it'll just be TBD! We'll see! TBD! Play on! 🤣

👊👊👊👊👊

Reactions: 2
In Michael's video today he predicted that there would be characters and cavalcades at the WDW 50th anniversary celebration. Astounding clairvoyance!!!!
Research is hard. Mikey doesn't watch the news or apparently read Disney news, either.
My wife said "Even I know the date it opens. jeez."

What I always think about Dave (besides being a dumbass) is he has potential to live a great life in his 20s, and he's throwing it all away to be a half ass, disheveled copy cat vlogger with no sense of purpose or direction. He is fortunate enough to:
1. Come from money
2. Go to a prestigious university in Cali of all places (as a young man)
3. Have the body type and looks that, with BASIC EFFORT put into it, he could make himself a stud. Some proper self-maintenance & spending time on a man's wardrobe instead of Mikey's Disney hand-me-downs, stupid screen print shirts from fan mail, and pre-teen boy attire, and he could be one good looking, well dressed dude who has it all.

With those resources I would be bagging chicks left and right. Same if he was gay, he could be out bagging dudes at his leisure... just in general living his best life as a strapping young man, because your 20s go by the fastest. *he also could be starting a REAL career.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Research is hard. Mikey doesn't watch the news or apparently read Disney news, either.
More than likely its a mix of him just not wanting to be bothered and also he knows mistakes=comments and comments is engagement. (Lest we not for MR.WDW himself calling Tower of Terror "Haunted Mansion")
BUT my true tinfoil hat theory as to why he's pretty much always wrong: in his untreated mental illness brain he thinks he can give bad information and that less people will try to be there for the special event/sign up for a cruise/etc.

It's crazy, I know, but it's also Mikey. I could see him saying, "I know they announced it for 9/20 but if less people know, I can get a reservation more easily".

More than likely its a mix of him just not wanting to be bothered and also he knows mistakes=comments and comments is engagement. (Lest we not for MR.WDW himself calling Tower of Terror "Haunted Mansion")
BUT my true tinfoil hat theory as to why he's pretty much always wrong: in his untreated mental illness brain he thinks he can give bad information and that less people will try to be there for the special event/sign up for a cruise/etc.

It's crazy, I know, but it's also Mikey. I could see him saying, "I know they announced it for 9/20 but if less people know, I can get a reservation more easily".
Tinfoil hat theories are fun! I just don't like how he's brewing up panic in people about getting their at 3am or how busy it'll be. There's this new fangled thing called a "park reservation" now. There is no need to line up at 3am to assure you get into a park. You are guaranteed to get in. They also aren't letting cars park until an hour or two before park open. Maybe the tinfoil hat theory for Mikey getting there so early, is that his source of income is from eBay. Maybe he uses all of the "very generous gift cards" to buy up all the exclusive merchandise & makes a huge profit on eBay. Free money for him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What I always think about Dave (besides being a dumbass) is he has potential to live a great life in his 20s, and he's throwing it all away to be a half ass, disheveled copy cat vlogger with no sense of purpose or direction. He is fortunate enough to:
1. Come from money
2. Go to a prestigious university in Cali of all places (as a young man)
3. Have the body type and looks that, with BASIC EFFORT put into it, he could make himself a stud. Some proper self-maintenance & spending time on a man's wardrobe instead of Mikey's Disney hand-me-downs, stupid screen print shirts from fan mail, and pre-teen boy attire, and he could be one good looking, well dressed dude who has it all.

With those resources I would be bagging chicks left and right. Same if he was gay, he could be out bagging dudes at his leisure... just in general living his best life as a strapping young man, because your 20s go by the fastest. *he also could be starting a REAL career.
Yeah that all sounds good until the well-dressed mysterious man starts rubbing his hands together nervously and starts talking about how water is wet and how the air feels quite refreshing on his skin

• Haha
Tinfoil hat theories are fun! I just don't like how he's brewing up panic in people about getting their at 3am or how busy it'll be. There's this new fangled thing called a "park reservation" now. There is no need to line up at 3am to assure you get into a park. You are guaranteed to get in. They also aren't letting cars park until an hour or two before park open. Maybe the tinfoil hat theory for Mikey getting there so early, is that his source of income is from eBay. Maybe he uses all of the "very generous gift cards" to buy up all the exclusive merchandise & makes a huge profit on eBay. Free money for him. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, he's not far off with the 3a tbh. Yeah park reservations are a thing, but merch lines get stupid long and scalpers need money too. 🙄
Wouldn't THAT be wild? If he started doing that. He never would. That would muddy the waters between gross adult problems and DISNEY.
Now Corless and his rotating crew of young women? 100% resellers.

Also, I've been to a few different attraction opening days as well as Epcot's 35th Anniversary. It's a tit show.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that all sounds good until the well-dressed mysterious man starts rubbing his hands together nervously and starts talking about how water is wet and how the air feels quite refreshing on his skin
This, exactly. Dave needs way more than a wardrobe upgrade and a haircut by someone other than mom to be an attractive, fulfilled 20-something.

What he needs is some serious therapy to undo whatever trauma is holding him back from moving out from under Michael’s thumb.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.