Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you have your first girlfriend at 30 years old! By that age you should have a couple relationships you didn't even want to be a part of that you found yourself in by accident! He went to USC for Christ sakes. You could slip and fall in the quad and get laid on your way down at that school!

To be fair, I didn't have my first bf till age 35. And the guy had never had a gf either, at age 30.

But...growing up, I was not very pretty. And, very shy/introverted (so what I lacked in looks, I didn't make up for in personality....seems like you have to have one or the other, and unfortunately, I had/have neither).

But, Dave is a decent looking dude. Gosh, he's a weirdo. But, decent looking. It surprises me that some air-headed bimbo didn't go for it, at least.

Reactions: 6
But, Dave is a decent looking dude. Gosh, he's a weirdo. But, decent looking. It surprises me that some air-headed bimbo didn't go for it, at least.
To each their own. I look at him and see that ungroomed, patchy, not very full beard and completely unmanaged and unstyled hair and can already tell that this guy is too lazy to put any effort into his own appearance, even though he is trying to be a tv star at the same time. Everything about this guy just screams low effort, not low maintenance. And then when he wears a children’s novelty hat, I would imagine any self-respecting woman with the slightest shred of self-esteem remaining would swipe left…

Reactions: 4
I ❤Grady Judd. He's a bleeping bad ass! (and a very talented wildlife photographer too!)
Off topic I know: He puts on entertaining press conferences, but I also think he goes overboard essentially putting on the trial directly to the media. I've never seen a LEO lay out the entirety of the evidence directly to the media, and I have to wonder how it effects potential jurors for those cases. All the evidence has to be disclosed to the defense, but its practically unheard of to lay it all out in public before a trial, especially right after an arrest.

Reactions: 1
I had thought at one point I had figured out who the girlfriend was because she left a comment calling him baby (although maybe some women just talk like that). But it’s funny someone mentioned they broke up because 6 days ago she posted a picture of her with a broken heart emoji. Makes it me think it was her, but they don’t follow each other at least anymore.

Reactions: 2
I know someone mentioned maybe grandma passed. If true, I wonder if this would be a will reading/asset thing.
Long shot but maybe he's actually trying to get a job back? Imagine if he moved back to Maryland? Worked, saved, made Disney SPECIAL again?
He could never, now that he's opened Pandora's box of becoming a FLORI-DUH RESI-DENT, seeing all the other vloggers and influencers putting out so much Disney content, he'd go crazy(er), the FOMO would never allow it. He'd go broke buying plane tickets every weekend back to Orlando.

I had thought at one point I had figured out who the girlfriend was because she left a comment calling him baby (although maybe some women just talk like that). But it’s funny someone mentioned they broke up because 6 days ago she posted a picture of her with a broken heart emoji. Makes it me think it was her, but they don’t follow each other at least anymore.
Damn you and T-Rexx are breaking my brain over here!!! Can you provide any clue i.e. what photo it was she wrote that comment?

Dave is posing with a car, posted sometime this past summer. June maybe?
Ooh I saw that just before you responded... Nah I don't think it's her, she follows him but she's not one of the 166 he follows. I think it's just a way of talking as you said. But great observation!!

Off topic I know: He puts on entertaining press conferences, but I also think he goes overboard essentially putting on the trial directly to the media. I've never seen a LEO lay out the entirety of the evidence directly to the media, and I have to wonder how it effects potential jurors for those cases. All the evidence has to be disclosed to the defense, but its practically unheard of to lay it all out in public before a trial, especially right after an arrest.
Yeah, he definitely lets his feelings be known LOL But I still admire him. He's a bad ass. He is no nonsense. He gets the job done.

DH and I happened to be at the Polk County History Center (the old courthouse) in Bartow back in early Jan 2017 and they were having a swearing-in ceremony that day for all the elected / re-elected folks, including Grady, the state attorney, public defender, etc. from the 2016 election.

One of the county workers saw us in the museum gallery and invited us up to watch / participate. Pretty cool. Afterwards, there was a little reception w/ drinks, etc. Very nice guy to talk to - very soft spoken almost! Completely different from the press conferences. But very cordial to us and we're not even Polk County residents! (we're Seminole)

(blurry pics, I know... I was up high in the balcony LOL)

1630723281698.png

1630723489324.png

1630723527946.png

Something that needs to be addressed more, especially with upcoming generations, is that these people ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They might seem nice, stop for a picture, but at the end of the day they will not match the energy you bring to them. In the same way people felt like they "knew" celebs, they are connecting and bonding with the presented person in very unhealthy ways.
Kelly, if you read this, please seek help. Healthy and happy people don't defend strangers from the internet hoping for a crumb of attention.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS 1000 times over!!

I learned my lesson trying to befriend vloggers when I first moved to Florida. They don’t give two shits about you unless you can give them something.

Reactions: 8
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS 1000 times over!!

I learned my lesson trying to befriend vloggers when I first moved to Florida. They don’t give two shits about you unless you can give them something.
This is why I like the AllEars concept. Molly is the one playing in the parks with the camera, but they have producers coming up with the ideas for her and an editor doing the hard work. They all get to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. These vloggers on the other hand are doing everything themselves so they are ALWAYS in a “work” mindset, desperately trying to come up with ideas since most have none by this point and are clearly just not very creative people in the first place.

Will never understand how two brothers who are so close to do EVERYTHING together (and even wearing matching shirts when they do it) don’t work together, and instead have to be the stars of their own shows. Michael has the subs and patrons and is clearly better on camera and David has a USC Communications degree… why don’t they work together with David working behind the scenes as the producer, editor, marketing department, etc for Michael’s channel, while Michael is out and about filming?

David’s thoughts about fast food while he is rubbing his hands together provides ZERO value to Michael’s content, they could work together, as Michael is filming David could be responding to comments (instead of deleting) as Michael to boost the channel’s interaction algorithm and achieve more success TOGETHER… but no, they BOTH have to be the CEO and the star of the show…

Reactions: 9
Damn you and T-Rexx are breaking my brain over here!!! Can you provide any clue i.e. what photo it was she wrote that comment?
Don't hurt yourself:ROFLMAO: Just find a fact that you think might be 1% correct then beat it mercilessly. These people have chosen to become public figures, it's fair game to fill in the blanks they refuse to fill in. It's fair game to ignore the fill they do provide if there is a scintilla of conflicting evidence. In the end, it's not a search for truth, it's a search for interesting prose. :devilish:

Will never understand how two brothers who are so close to do EVERYTHING together (and even wearing matching shirts when they do it) don’t work together, and instead have to be the stars of their own shows. Michael has the subs and patrons and is clearly better on camera and David has a USC Communications degree… why don’t they work together with David working behind the scenes as the producer, editor, marketing department, etc for Michael’s channel, while Michael is out and about filming?

David’s thoughts about fast food while he is rubbing his hands together provides ZERO value to Michael’s content, they could work together, as Michael is filming David could be responding to comments (instead of deleting) as Michael to boost the channel’s interaction algorithm and achieve more success TOGETHER… but no, they BOTH have to be the CEO and the star of the show…
The fact that they do the same videos is highly annoying. Don't get me wrong, when Dave goes on his own to Hawaii or for that ridic Orlando-Dallas-Philly-Miami-Orlando drug run (or whatever it was), his videos are awful. But when Dave's awful video is just another angle of Michael's similarly awful video, it's not just Awful X2, it's Awful X^Y. I'd rather watch Dave order a hamburger on his own than have to sit through a replay of their zip line race, or a race up cruise ship stairs. While I'm at it, why would anyone think that ordering fast food, I mean the actual "I'll have a Pinhead Burger" order placement, is content anyone wants to see? I watch to try to understand, I'm failing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is why I like the AllEars concept. Molly is the one playing in the parks with the camera, but they have producers coming up with the ideas for her and an editor doing the hard work. They all get to enjoy a healthy work-life balance. These vloggers on the other hand are doing everything themselves so they are ALWAYS in a “work” mindset, desperately trying to come up with ideas since most have none by this point and are clearly just not very creative people in the first place.

I don't think Dave had any intention of being what he is. He created his YT two years after Mike and it was video game let's plays. Then those weird karaoke vids. He didn't start doing Disney content until right before Mikey moved to Florida. If I had to guess when he saw what Mikey was pulling, he decided to try and jump in midstream. I think his jumbled mess of a channel and life shows.
I also wonder if Mikey thought, "If YOU post the same videos as me, it's more money!"

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think Dave had any intention of being what he is. He created his YT two years after Mike and it was video game let's plays. Then those weird karaoke vids. He didn't start doing Disney content until right before Mikey moved to Florida. If I had to guess when he saw what Mikey was pulling, he decided to try and jump in midstream. I think his jumbled mess of a channel and life shows.
I also wonder if Mikey thought, "If YOU post the same videos as me, it's more money!"
And considering he has only gained 200 subs since his last two cruises, month in Hawaii, month all over Texas fast food joints, etc. I’m guessing the other 10k subs just came directly from Michael’s channel…

he still has his 100% Disney intro that he occasionally remembers to put on his videos, seems like he is trying to be a Disney vlogger like big bro. He desperately needs to find a focus. Why does he still end his videos with “play on!” when there’s no gaming or play of any kind? He’s bleeping walking around a convenience store buying bottled water… play on, Dave…

I learned how to reheat food by watching Dave.
I learned that there are adult men out there who cook “quesadillas” consisting of nothing more than hot dogs and shredded cheese in a tortilla, and then proudly show that kind of poverty meal to the entire world as if it was something worth sharing…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.