Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim Beam is Michael right? He's always fighting in the comments. Also, if Michael were to assume an alter ego he would think a name like Jim Beam would sound cool and adult, certainly not someone to be messed with.
I don’t know, those comments don’t have the embarrassing spelling and grammatical errors that his video descriptions typically have and like the MouseHub website used to have. Probably Dave or Mommy Kay

I'd have to have my daughter search again. But I wouldn't dox the poor thing. I read somewhere above they might have broken up already? I prefer avoiding collateral damage and keeping focused on the two ijits. Mom and Dad are ok subjects since 1) they are in his videos voluntarily; 2) they are responsible for the two ijits; and 3) their backgrounds are really fucked up in an entertaining sort of way.
Just two questions

1) is she of legal age
2) has she graduated high school already

@DoK yeah she looked old enough for Dave to date in the legal sense. My daughter found her on IG through a common friend with dave. man this social media tit is 0 degrees from everything. glad I'm old and going to die soon. ;-)

Reactions: 1
@DoK yeah she looked old enough for Dave to date in the legal sense. My daughter found her on IG through a common friend with dave. man this social media tit is 0 degrees from everything. glad I'm old and going to die soon. ;-)
Michael is the one who I’d be more concerned about that kind of thing anyways. Still haven’t been able to figure out why Dave kept traveling around to wander around different college campuses across the country though unless it was all hoping to impress some naive freshman with his camera. What was with that anyways?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Stan of PMM and Super Enthused, but I also keep my guard up and am skeptical of all of these people because of their life choices. Except for Mickey Views and Molly, who are both wonderful and seem like totally grounded, normal people who seem like they probably enjoy a normal social and healthy personal life outside of the theme parks. They are also the only two who seem to put a real effort into their material, and who actually focus on the parks instead of making it all about themselves…
Molly and Brayden are the best, they seem to authentically love WDW!

Reactions: 5
Molly and Brayden are the best, they seem to authentically love WDW!
Brayden also seems to do something else full-time, whether he’s working or in school, and his channel comes across more of a passion project than working to meet the deadline for his strict upload schedule that he assigned for himself. It’s when these vloggers decide to go full time (without a full team supporting them like the AllEars crew has) that’s when they get burned out and their content and their personal lives seem to go off the cliff… Tim Tracker, Michael Kay, Personal Computer Developer, RixFlix, how many times have we seen the same thing happen?

He also seems to have a network of inside sources. How does MK still not seem to have anyone to provide him with real info and instead he has to provide us with his own baseless speculations? Why can’t he get WDI media relations on the phone and beg for any kind of content or info that the others don’t have? Hell, I manage a small, super niche theme park IG page that without interacting with anyone at all, ended up being followed by dozens of high profile WDI and other Creative accounts… literally with no effort at all I could send out messages to dozens of inside sources and hope to hear from just one. Michael doesn’t have ANYONE to get some exclusive info from? How many years has he lived in Windermere again, how many days spent on property?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'd have to have my daughter search again. But I wouldn't dox the poor thing. I read somewhere above they might have broken up already? I prefer avoiding collateral damage and keeping focused on the two ijits. Mom and Dad are ok subjects since 1) they are in his videos voluntarily; 2) they are responsible for the two ijits; and 3) their backgrounds are really fucked up in an entertaining sort of way.
Is Kelly Wertz off limits? She shadow banned me from Dave's YouTube for a comment that was in no way something to be blocked or banned. I was looking at Dave's tagged photos on IG, and there's one of her & Dave. Yikes. She has some sultry lingerie photos on her account. I wonder if Kelly has an OF? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Is Kelly Wertz off limits? She shadow banned me from Dave's YouTube for a comment that was in no way something to be blocked or banned. I was looking at Dave's tagged photos on IG, and there's one of her & Dave. Yikes. She has some sultry lingerie photos on her account. I wonder if Kelly has an OF? :ROFLMAO:
Kelly was very into Dave's meat stick a few videos ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would never tell another tattler that something or someone was off limits;) I have my comfort zone peculiar to my bizarre life as it has progressed to this date. I'm OK with all discussion, but I might avoid participating in some things.

Reactions: 3
Kelly Wertz is the worst of the lot. She lies, she manipulates, and she will do ANYTHING to be in Dave and Michael's favor. I agree with @T-Rexx about not participating in some of the discussions, because some of the STANS are just that, STANS. They don't actively engage in offensive attacks on anyone who dares not agree with Michael or Dave. But as far as I'm concerned, Kelly is fair game. She has put herself out there as a protector of the realm, and will stop at nothing to advance herself in the Kaykateer ranks.

Reactions: 4
Dave would probably be her only fan.

• Haha
Dave would probably be her only fan.
To be fair it seems like she’s already his only fan, and I’m convinced that Theresa from Jersey Shore is a catfish who is really just Michael’s mysterious top tier patreon donor who is the one getting those unedited ice cream machine on the family pool deck videos and 2020planner will never be able to convince me otherwise

Kelly Wertz is the worst of the lot. She lies, she manipulates, and she will do ANYTHING to be in Dave and Michael's favor. I agree with @T-Rexx about not participating in some of the discussions, because some of the STANS are just that, STANS. They don't actively engage in offensive attacks on anyone who dares not agree with Michael or Dave. But as far as I'm concerned, Kelly is fair game. She has put herself out there as a protector of the realm, and will stop at nothing to advance herself in the Kaykateer ranks.
Something that needs to be addressed more, especially with upcoming generations, is that these people ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They might seem nice, stop for a picture, but at the end of the day they will not match the energy you bring to them. In the same way people felt like they "knew" celebs, they are connecting and bonding with the presented person in very unhealthy ways.
Kelly, if you read this, please seek help. Healthy and happy people don't defend strangers from the internet hoping for a crumb of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Michael did mention in a Patreon video in the last week he was going back to maryland for a bit. Don't know much about this new trip.

Reactions: 2
Michael did mention in a Patreon video in the last week he was going back to maryland for a bit. Don't know much about this new trip.
I know someone mentioned maybe grandma passed. If true, I wonder if this would be a will reading/asset thing.
Long shot but maybe he's actually trying to get a job back? Imagine if he moved back to Maryland? Worked, saved, made Disney SPECIAL again?

Reactions: 1
I trolled Michael but it’s been deleted.
LOLA Of Florida
LOLA Of Florida

I saw some other vloggers at the ratatouille media event. I hope you got an invite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brayden also seems to do something else full-time, whether he’s working or in school, and his channel comes across more of a passion project than working to meet the deadline for his strict upload schedule that he assigned for himself. It’s when these vloggers decide to go full time (without a full team supporting them like the AllEars crew has) that’s when they get burned out and their content and their personal lives seem to go off the cliff… Tim Tracker, Michael Kay, Personal Computer Developer, RixFlix, how many times have we seen the same thing happen?

He also seems to have a network of inside sources. How does MK still not seem to have anyone to provide him with real info and instead he has to provide us with his own baseless speculations? Why can’t he get WDI media relations on the phone and beg for any kind of content or info that the others don’t have? Hell, I manage a small, super niche theme park IG page that without interacting with anyone at all, ended up being followed by dozens of high profile WDI and other Creative accounts… literally with no effort at all I could send out messages to dozens of inside sources and hope to hear from just one. Michael doesn’t have ANYONE to get some exclusive info from? How many years has he lived in Windermere again, how many days spent on property?
Exactly. Molly’s videos make me want to be at WDW, which, I think should be the point of these vlogs.

Reactions: 3
If true, I wonder if this would be a will reading/asset thing.
Get ready for part two of Dave Kay’s Waikiki Adventure just as soon as the check clears, this time he will actually go INSIDE the Ala Moana Shopping Center instead of just wandering around inside the parking garage looking for the entrance (which was right in front of him the entire time) until he got flustered and left complaining about how that was such a terrible mall since he couldn’t find the entrance

That's totally understandable. I only want to see who she is for the sake of laughing at her and DK with my family. I personally would never care to bother anybody, it's strictly for secretive entertainment value here haha - And for closure: my brain needs to process who would date that assclown... its a mystery to me like Stonehenge or if aliens exist.

Can you at least confirm if she follows Dave/he follows her on IG? And is her profile private? I won't ask any further details. Unless others chime in on their own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.