Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dept of Kay, you got to chill with that tit. It's one thing to make fun of everyone's favorite sugar consuming, medium shirt wearing, cruise ship lying Disney maniac, but that other tit is major slander. If I remember correctly on GG they shut you down... If you have a serious criminal concern go to the authorities, and don't drag innocent folks into it on a fun message board where we vent about lighthearted things that make us laugh/piss us off about vloggers.

Reactions: 14
Dept of Kay, you got to chill with that tit. It's one thing to make fun of everyone's favorite sugar consuming, medium shirt wearing, cruise ship lying Disney maniac, but that other tit is major slander. If I remember correctly on GG they shut you down... If you have a serious criminal concern go to the authorities, and don't drag innocent folks into it on a fun message board where we vent about lighthearted things that make us laugh/piss us off about vloggers.
I’ve already suggested that Security take a look at his memory cards after seeing that pool deck DCL video and others like it…

Anyways, it was fun catching up, have fun everyone ✌

I had to work over the weekend, not michael/david styling of work, but literal "if I don't do this, my client is fucked and I get sued" work. So I wasn't able to add my babbling.

I upvoted both sides of the pee doh discussion. While I might not initiate a discussion of the subject, I don't care about michael's public reputation. He's a public figure and the NYT v. Sullivan standard for public figure libel (written slander) is "when a statement concerns a public figure . . . it is not enough to show that it is false for the press to be liable for libel. Instead, the target of the statement must show that it was made with knowledge of or reckless disregard for its falsity." https://www.oyez.org/cases/1963/39

No one has proven the falsity of the charges (it's often impossible to prove a negative--that's how hard it is to win a public figure libel case). Supporting evidence is presented which demonstrates that the speaker does not believe that his assertion is false. At least on the surface, it's not a legally actionable post libel-wise. That said, the topic is obviously causing some discomfort on a "fun" board so maybe it's best to avoid it as a "go to" subject. If a video or similar shows something odd, it's ok to point out IMO. But I too would prefer avoiding beating a drum on this (or any!) topic. My concern is for poster feelings and a desire to avoid repetition, not concern for michael's reputation which he managed to ruin on his own since moving to FL to become a Florida Resident.

Reactions: 2
Ponce de Leon: Searches Florida for the fountain of youth.

Michael Kay: Discovers Florida's fountain of old age drink: ice cream, cream, sweet n'low, shot of coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, I def think the pee doh accusations are a bit much… but everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

I feel like my experience is a bit outdated as it looks as though 20 years have passed since I spent time with him… and plenty has obviously changed.. but here’s my 2 cents:

I really lean toward Peter Pan syndrome. This man had ZERO desire to grow up years ago and couldn’t handle adulting, hence still living with mommy and daddy in his 20’s while making good pay as a federal employee. I would bet a lot of money mommy either moved in with him in FL… or spends a large amount of time there. Everything Disney keeps him wrapped in this childhood delusion of the world and he’s far more interested in the kid side of things because he mentally cannot handle growing up and gets no satisfaction from the adult things like drinking or romance.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder seems to run rampant in this family and part of Michael’s mask is the wholesome Disney loving guy adored by all the cougars. If that mask were to come off, he’d have to face the reality that he’s an unsuccessful man child that everyone laughs at… so whatever absurd things he thinks will keep getting the positive praise from the cougars and maintain that mask will be done without second thoughts for how creepy it is.

Reactions: 30
So, I def think the pee doh accusations are a bit much… but everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

I feel like my experience is a bit outdated as it looks as though 20 years have passed since I spent time with him… and plenty has obviously changed.. but here’s my 2 cents:

I really lean toward Peter Pan syndrome. This man had ZERO desire to grow up years ago and couldn’t handle adulting, hence still living with mommy and daddy in his 20’s while making good pay as a federal employee. I would bet a lot of money mommy either moved in with him in FL… or spends a large amount of time there. Everything Disney keeps him wrapped in this childhood delusion of the world and he’s far more interested in the kid side of things because he mentally cannot handle growing up and gets no satisfaction from the adult things like drinking or romance.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder seems to run rampant in this family and part of Michael’s mask is the wholesome Disney loving guy adored by all the cougars. If that mask were to come off, he’d have to face the reality that he’s an unsuccessful man child that everyone laughs at… so whatever absurd things he thinks will keep getting the positive praise from the cougars and maintain that mask will be done without second thoughts for how creepy it is.
Way back in Feb 2020 (lol) I was at Epcot and decided to go over and see what the fuss is over the Rivera resort. As I was walking to the lobby area, I saw him with his mom setting up shots. I remember thinking to myself, "Huh. She's not in any videos" and then she was no where in the video later posted. So yeah, I think she has been living with them which, tbh, makes everything so much worse. How horrible of a parent are you to live with your two sons while they are clearly heading to a point of failure? Of course, I also get the vibe that whenever MK bottoms out, she and Davy will split. I bet mom handles the money/bills as well. That's going to be a huge surprise for MK when he's on his own for real.

I whole heartedly agree. I know we can "never really know", but MK seems to be a case of arrested development. I think he's an underdeveloped emotionally person who doesn't understand boundaries. I'm no excusing his filming of people (especially children) in pool areas, but I really don't think he's doing it with malicious intent.

As you said everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I think the constant hammering of this idea he's a peedoh edges into a territory that is a step too far. And if he ends up on the news someday, then we'll know we were wrong, but for now I don't agree with that assessment.

Reactions: 10
I definitely think she is living down there as well. In a few of Dave's videos where there is no green screen you can see the room in the background. Definitely has a "home goods" feel to it and by the way these two dress you can tell it was done by a woman.

I'd like to add to anyone reading this who is a friend/family/whatever, if you have his ear (meaning he will actually listen to you) I would pass this onto him:

at some point he's going to accidentally film the wrong kid/family and a parent is going to go nuts on him. just fair warning.

Reactions: 6
I'd like to add to anyone reading this who is a friend/family/whatever, if you have his ear (meaning he will actually listen to you) I would pass this onto him:

at some point he's going to accidentally film the wrong kid/family and a parent is going to go nuts on him. just fair warning.
As a father of 3 teenage girls, if I saw him filming in/around the pool when they were there, this parent would be me. That camera would end up in the Seven Seas Lagoon or whatever body of water was around.

Reactions: 8
I definitely think she is living down there as well. In a few of Dave's videos where there is no green screen you can see the room in the background. Definitely has a "home goods" feel to it and by the way these two dress you can tell it was done by a woman.
I think she and Dave are living there 'for free'. We know Dave isn't bringing in consistent money and I have no idea what a 60+yo disgraced "mental health" professional could be doing for money. I'm wondering if her suddenly helping do camera work is her trying to get his channel to feel more legit/professional so he can have a sizzle reel to send out.

Reactions: 4
As a father of 3 teenage girls, if I saw him filming in/around the pool when they were there, this parent would be me. That camera would end up in the Seven Seas Lagoon or whatever body of water was around.
2 daughters here - same!!!!

I think she and Dave are living there 'for free'. We know Dave isn't bringing in consistent money and I have no idea what a 60+yo disgraced "mental health" professional could be doing for money. I'm wondering if her suddenly helping do camera work is her trying to get his channel to feel more legit/professional so he can have a sizzle reel to send out.
she has permanent beer goggles on if she thinks that face/body/personality is going to be anything more than a crappy YouTuber pulling 8k on videos.

Yep, you're right. Someone called him out for his slander pedalo crap on GG and he high tailed it out of there. Here he is doing the same thing. Interesting.

Reactions: 5
Brayden also seems to do something else full-time, whether he’s working or in school, and his channel comes across more of a passion project than working to meet the deadline for his strict upload schedule that he assigned for himself. It’s when these vloggers decide to go full time (without a full team supporting them like the AllEars crew has) that’s when they get burned out and their content and their personal lives seem to go off the cliff… Tim Tracker, Michael Kay, Personal Computer Developer, RixFlix, how many times have we seen the same thing happen?
While a team can usually put out consistently better content, there is still something about the "You" in YouTube that should mean something. If I wanted Travel Channel like content I would watch the Travel Channel. Instead I like to see different people's perspectives on things. I don't want a whole team of people there working on the content. I am just fine with vloggers running their own one man or woman show.

I’ve already suggested that Security take a look at his memory cards after seeing that pool deck DCL video and others like it…

Anyways, it was fun catching up, have fun everyone ✌
Like suggestions on a gossip site are the same as filing an official complaint or taking things to the authorities? Unless someone has actual evidence, I don't think making criminal accusations are called for.

@White Melk @letsgetouttahere , my point to Dept of Kay was this: if you have credible/reasonable evidence or suspicion of something as serious as that stuff, then go to law enforcement with it... instead of writing paragraphs trying to convince us of such (over and over and over). I don't want to be associated with a message board that even refers to that garbage.

Reactions: 9
One Venti water from Starbucks per day keeps the doctor away...
Yes, because that single water (that he probably doesn't even finish) will undo the literal liquid sugar drinks he pours into his face.
New challenge: go to the parks and try to eat/drink like Mikey and don't die.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.