Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, because that single water (that he probably doesn't even finish) will undo the literal liquid sugar drinks he pours into his face.
New challenge: go to the parks and try to eat/drink like Mikey and don't die.
No but the "protein" from Chicken Nacho's will!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Michael showing his hairy torso may be pretty cringe, but I don't understand the leap to grooming from that alone. Go on any beach (especially in Europe) and you'll see hundreds if not thousands of people with more body hair than Michael, and tons of kids around to witness it, it's not like he's showing footage of his rock and gems...

Reactions: 2
Dave's video today is of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure ride without Mike. Did he kill Mike?? Mike wouldn't possibly let Dave ride this before his giant head could get on it and squeal through the ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Dave's video today is of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure ride without Mike. Did he kill Mike?? Mike wouldn't possibly let Dave ride this before his giant head could get on it and squeal through the ride.
Yep, agreed. Everything about Michael's social media presence in the last few weeks has been very SUS. Those photos he posted on IG of the 50th Anniversary stage just didn't quite look legit. There was something off. I'm not a PhotoShop expert or an expert in linear photography but something just looked weird.

Michael showing his hairy torso may be pretty cringe, but I don't understand the leap to grooming from that alone. Go on any beach (especially in Europe) and you'll see hundreds if not thousands of people with more body hair than Michael, and tons of kids around to witness it, it's not like he's showing footage of his rock and gems...
I see your point, and I'm NOT defending the accusations or remarks made in this thread. My personal opinion is that Michael needs to do a honest evaluation of his channel. He claims it to be 100% family friendly, but I don't see other Disney content creators repeatedly filming themselves shirtless in hotel room beds, in bathtubs, in hot tubs, and rubbing sunscreen all over their bodies.

I honestly don't believe Michael is a pee dough, if anything, he's trying to attract the middle aged, lonely, Disney loving women out there who are willing to pay for his nonsense. And so far, he's got about 270 willing to do so on Patreon.

We've almost run out of room on this thread! Good for us...keeping the tea piping hot!

@PeanutButterCup28 - You came up with the last thread name, any creative ideas for the next one?

@Wendilyn22 - Can you still create a new thread for us?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep, agreed. Everything about Michael's social media presence in the last few weeks has been very SUS. Those photos he posted on IG of the 50th Anniversary stage just didn't quite look legit. There was something off. I'm not a PhotoShop expert or an expert in linear photography but something just looked weird.

I see your point, and I'm NOT defending the accusations or remarks made in this thread. My personal opinion is that Michael needs to do a honest evaluation of his channel. He claims it to be 100% family friendly, but I don't see other Disney content creators repeatedly filming themselves shirtless in hotel room beds, in bathtubs, in hot tubs, and rubbing sunscreen all over their bodies.

I honestly don't believe Michael is a pee dough, if anything, he's trying to attract the middle aged, lonely, Disney loving women out there who are willing to pay for his nonsense. And so far, he's got about 270 willing to do so on Patreon.

We've almost run out of room on this thread! Good for us...keeping the tea piping hot!

@PeanutButterCup28 - You came up with the last thread name, any creative ideas for the next one?

@Wendilyn22 - Can you still create a new thread for us?
Yes, I still can. I didn't see any Thread name suggestions, so if someone has one, I can create a new thread. :)

Reactions: 1
Yes, I still can. I didn't see any Thread name suggestions, so if someone has one, I can create a new thread. :)
Unless anyone has a quick idea, let's just use the same and change the 2 to a 3.
I don't want this thread to get locked without a new one in place.

The Kay's have been so boring the last few weeks, it's hard to come up with a fun title.

Michael and Dave Kay #3 - Fifty Shades of Kay

This was someone else's suggestion:
Michael and Dave Kay #3 - Anti-vaxed & Unwaxed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We've got 10 more posts, then this thread is locked.
@Wendilyn22 - You've got some great suggestions above, your choice!
And thanks so much for the admin work. đź’™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.