Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both lost their licenses. Daddy K for inappropriate medical care and unethical interactions with patients. Mommy k defaulted on student loans and she can’t see Medicare patients—she was an internist. Mom and dad started a bullshit self help business and they published relationships articles. In the US any MD can practice anything they want. Daddy was an eye doctor that legally practice psychiatry.
Hopefully they’re not still paying for David’s USC student loans, I can’t imagine he would have been able to get a scholarship for a prestigious Communications program…

Would you trust any paid relationship advice from a mother, whose own marriage apparently failed, whose son never had an Official Girlfriend until nearly age 30 and was single again 5 weeks later? How about the other son who was in a relationship with a woman for 3 years knowing that he could never introduce her to his mother because of religion, but still kept her around anyways? This woman would ruin anyone’s lives that she is trying to teach to “self-help”…

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hopefully they’re not still paying for David’s USC student loans, I can’t imagine he would have been able to get a scholarship for a prestigious Communications program…

Would you trust any paid relationship advice from a mother, whose own marriage apparently failed, whose son never had an Official Girlfriend until nearly age 30 and was single again 5 weeks later? How about the other son who was in a relationship with a woman for 3 years knowing that he could never introduce her to his mother because of religion, but still kept her around anyways? This woman would ruin anyone’s lives that she is trying to teach to “self-help”…
Well, looks like he went to school for free...he also has a video about how to retire early.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Michael just posted on Instagram that he went back to the Swan hotel to eat at Kimonos. Make sure you troll the comment section about the parking fiasco when he had a melt down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, looks like he went to school for free...he also has a video about how to retire early.

Yeah like I’m going to trust the guy who is wearing a WDW tshirt and MagicBand in the thumbnail of that video…

I can’t sit through more than 11 seconds of that video but I’m assuming his plan that he learned from Mommy Kay was something along the lines of:
1) go to USC and graduate somehow
2) fail to start a career
3) ???
4) default on your student loans and run anywhere from Hawaii and Texas to spending full days within the safety of the gates of Walt Disney World to hide from the collections agencies

Reactions: 4
Michael just posted on Instagram that he went back to the Swan hotel to eat at Kimonos. Make sure you troll the comment section about the parking fiasco when he had a melt down.
Nope, he went to the Sawn Hotel, not the Swan..... 😆 🤣 🤣

1630867082878.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Michael must be in hog heaven, secretly squealing with delight. He is hoping that the whole TTT Disney and Universal media shut-out drama and now the accusations towards Dev will derail the negative attention from his cruise non-vaccinated exposure (no pun intended).

• Haha
Michael must be in hog heaven, secretly squealing with delight. He is hoping that the whole TTT Disney and Universal media shut-out drama and now the accusations towards Dev will derail the negative attention from his cruise non-vaccinated exposure (no pun intended).
I’m hoping Disney realizes that ALL of these vloggers are just damaging the brand and shuts them ALL down like they used to have a reputation for doing to Etsy shops, Princess party performers and day care centers that put pictures of Winnie The Pooh on the wall

What happened with Dev???

Check out the Tim Tracker thread. He threw his little predictable monthly witch fit temper tantrum about the haters getting to him lmao, but this time he expanded it out to apparently now other vloggers are hating on him too. He should just change his name to Everybody Hates Dev at this point since the only passion we ever hear in his voice is when he is predictably complaining about the haterz

Some TTT stans who do a podcast basically blamed Dev for all of the TTT trouble and media access removal from Disney and Universal. It is so dumb and not right, but then Dev posted a bunch of responses that make him come across badly. It is a sh*t show and all of these people are buying the conspiracy theory of three unwell people or Dev trying to ruin TTT.

Last edited:
It is basically the QAnon of vlogging.
No… that one is the Michael Kay Ultra theory about how he is running some sort of shirtless pee dough operation involving his naked hairy nipples out of his Disney hotel bathtub, and Disney must obviously be in on it since his concerning behavior has surely been noticed but never stopped, and H Clinton is connected via her relationship with Granny Kay, and it’s all tied to the See Eye Ayy as a result of granny’s time in an overseas embassy and Michael’s in the State Dept, and the DC parents’ apparent business failures were just shell companies necessary for the agency’s operation… and the “Hot Dogs At Disney” guy is clearly involved in some way… and the most genius part about the operation? It’s all TRUE but sounds so insane that no one would ever believe it or anything you say if they knew you believed it. These people are sick!

Attachments

Last edited:
No… that one is the Michael Kay Ultra theory about how he is running some sort of shirtless pee dough operation out of his Disney hotel bathtub, and Disney must obviously be in on it since his concerning behavior has surely been noticed but never stopped, and H Clinton is connected via her relationship with Granny Kay, and it’s all tied to the See Eye Ayy as a result of her time in an overseas embassy and Michael’s in the State Dept, and the DC parents’ apparent business failures were just shell companies necessary for the agency’s operation… and the “Hot Dogs At Disney” guy is clearly involved in some way…
I don't want anything to do with you and your constant accusations of Michael and "pee dough" It is something that you must strongly believe since you mention it constantly but I disagree and don't want my profile or name associated with it. I regret relating what I did because I meant in the sense that it is a bunch of QUACKS with conspiracy theories and that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good ol' @DEPARTMENT OF KAY.

Wouldn't be a day ending in -y if there wasn't mention of MK being a peedough.

(other than that, I agree w/ Dept on mostly everything else...)

Good ol' @DEPARTMENT OF KAY.

Wouldn't be a day ending in -y if there wasn't mention of MK being a peedough.

(other than that, I agree w/ Dept on mostly everything else...)
I only bring that up in response to a relevant post. The other poster mentioned “QAnon,” which is a conspiracy theory specifically ABOUT pee doughs, then threw a PCD tantrum when I gave a better example of “the Qanon of vlogging”

Anyways about the Kay’s…

Anyways I remembered about this Gem from the GG days and had to check on it, yes it’s still available and no it still hasn’t been corrected

Amazon product

Last edited:
Yeah seriously we all obviously have problems with Michael but aren't accusing him of serious crimes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.