Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, exactly. Dave needs way more than a wardrobe upgrade and a haircut by someone other than mom to be an attractive, fulfilled 20-something.

What he needs is some serious therapy to undo whatever trauma is holding him back from moving out from under Michael’s thumb.
Yea I agree, but my point was that he at least has/had potential. He seems salvageable unlike Mike, who is in a whole other universe at this point. What makes me say this about Dave are his "normal" vids with the USC gang and the fact he lived in his own in San Fran for a few years. Plus he was just a quiet bobblehead in Mike's early videos.

I still say Yes he is messed up, but a lot of it is also an act trying to be what he perceives as funny. If you ever watch Mr. Beast videos, he and his crew's antics are clearly what David is copying with the younger demographic "bro style" of chillax comedy and way of speaking. But he fails miserably at it and winds up embarrassing himself.

Now Corless and his rotating crew of young women? 100% resellers.
Not to get off topic from the Kays, but what do you guys think of Corless in general? I've always read WDWNT for news on a daily basis, as I think their coverage of news topics/merch/food is fast and on point. But recently I just started watching their YouTube channel and the WDWNT Tonight variety show where Tom acts like Jay Leno, and I have to admit, I can see why he might rub people the wrong way in the Dis community. However the guy's passion and knowledge of Disney history is unquestionable, unlike Michael who can't tell you one famous Imagineer's name but can tell you how much ice cream & sugar to put in your Disney coffee.

Also are Corless & his team really resellers? He is always blasting them and vloggers on his videos!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not to get off topic from the Kays, but what do you guys think of Corless in general? I've always read WDWNT for news on a daily basis, as I think their coverage of news topics/merch/food is fast and on point. But recently I just started watching their YouTube channel and the WDWNT Tonight variety show where Tom acts like Jay Leno, and I have to admit, I can see why he might rub people the wrong way in the Dis community. However the guy's passion and knowledge of Disney history is unquestionable, unlike Michael who can't tell you one famous Imagineer's name but can tell you how much ice cream & sugar to put in your Disney coffee.

Also are Corless & his team really resellers? He is always blasting them and vloggers on his videos!!
Projection is a hell of a thing.
I will keep this short as to not derail the Kay Hot Mess Express, but I can tell you from personal experience that Tom is a selfish dick who is truly a POS. 10 minutes into his personal Twitter and you can see who he is. Also, his most recent thing was when someone died on Spaceship Earth he TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THE FAMILY FOR COMMENT. He is not a legitimate news site and under no circumstances should have done that. He is also hiring a lot as the (mostly young women) he hires end up quitting when he (allegedly) hits on them or manipulating them. Just take 10 minutes to look on Twitter and you'll find a lot of stuff.

• Wow
Projection is a hell of a thing.
I will keep this short as to not derail the Kay Hot Mess Express, but I can tell you from personal experience that Tom is a selfish dick who is truly a POS. 10 minutes into his personal Twitter and you can see who he is. Also, his most recent thing was when someone died on Spaceship Earth he TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THE FAMILY FOR COMMENT. He is not a legitimate news site and under no circumstances should have done that. He is also hiring a lot as the (mostly young women) he hires end up quitting when he (allegedly) hits on them or manipulating them. Just take 10 minutes to look on Twitter and you'll find a lot of stuff.
Wow!! Yea I've heard a lot about his attitude in general but I never spent time looking into it. He definitely talks like a sarcastic ass know-it-all. The only incidents I knew about him was his short beef with Brayden (Mickey Views) over usage of some photo a couple years ago (they went back n forth on Twitter a little about it). And there was also the Tiki Room changing to Moana rumor where Disney Parks Blog struck it down and passively dissed him in their response lol. I get the impression he thinks he carries the battle flag of all Disney fans against the big bad Chapek regime.

Reactions: 2
Back on topic...

Jason Alexander
Jason Alexander
2 hours ago
Dude! Your content is great but your thumbnail is just…WEIRD! You’re a grown man. It comes off as creepy which I know isn’t what you intended. Anyway, VERY informative video. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back on topic...

Jason Alexander
Jason Alexander
2 hours ago
Dude! Your content is great but your thumbnail is just…WEIRD! You’re a grown man. It comes off as creepy which I know isn’t what you intended. Anyway, VERY informative video. Thank you!

What is it with these two grown ass men constantly mimicking 10 year old McCauley from Home Alone? They aren't 10 and it's not cute. Speaking of McCauley, I can't wait to binge watch the new season of AHS. He's in it in some role, I haven't looked to see what his character does, but I'm guessing he's going to "act" pretty weird.

Reactions: 3
What is it with these two grown ass men constantly mimicking 10 year old McCauley from Home Alone? They aren't 10 and it's not cute. Speaking of McCauley, I can't wait to binge watch the new season of AHS. He's in it in some role, I haven't looked to see what his character does, but I'm guessing he's going to "act" pretty weird.
I forget who so please bare with me, but someone talked about how certain thumbnails get more clicks than others. The big head, mouth open, surprised look is one of those thumbnails. It's why SO many big channels do them. Difference being I think it actively makes people click AWAY from his videos.

I forget who so please bare with me, but someone talked about how certain thumbnails get more clicks than others. The big head, mouth open, surprised look is one of those thumbnails. It's why SO many big channels do them. Difference being I think it actively makes people click AWAY from his videos.
Sounds like theme park express.

You gotta figure SOMEONE at SOME POINT had to tell him that hands on the side of the face in every photo thing looks dead stupid. But he obviously lives in the delusional bubble. And how else would one show shock and/or surprise??? 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
Today's Video that I didn't watch.
What to Expect on October 1, 2021 at Magic Kingdom!
I am sure we will see a lot of Mikey's mug in the middle of the camera frame as he aimlessly wanders around Magic Kingdom.

• Haha
Today's Video that I didn't watch.
What to Expect on October 1, 2021 at Magic Kingdom!
I am sure we will see a lot of Mikey's mug in the middle of the camera frame as he aimlessly wanders around Magic Kingdom.
Maybe it's just me, but whenever he goes on this speculation bull, it makes me even more irrationally angry at him. There is a way to discuss rumors OR what you'd like to see. He does neither. He talks as if THIS is what it will be. THIS is how it's going to go. He has no idea of what it will be like that day. Chances are he'll be invited media (barf) so it doesn't matter anyway. He'll be stuffing his face with yesterdays egg rolls and screaming at characters.

Reactions: 7
It's almost unbelievable that since the cruise debacle not only had his subscriber count dropped by about 100 but he hasn't managed to get 100 new subscribers in almost 3 weeks! If only there was a way for people to give him constructive criticism to help him out. Oh wait ..

It's almost unbelievable that since the cruise debacle not only had his subscriber count dropped by about 100 but he hasn't managed to get 100 new subscribers in almost 3 weeks! If only there was a way for people to give him constructive criticism to help him out. Oh wait ..
What's worse is that he's always polling his Patreon's for their thoughts about his videos. He has a poll now asking what they thought of the Bay Lake Tower vlog. Is it really helpful to your channel to ask the @300 people who are obviously big stans their honest thoughts versus 60,000 viewers? Is it just to boost his ego after reading & deleting the honest constructive criticism?

What's worse is that he's always polling his Patreon's for their thoughts about his videos. He has a poll now asking what they thought of the Bay Lake Tower vlog. Is it really helpful to your channel to ask the @300 people who are obviously big stans their honest thoughts versus 60,000 viewers? Is it just to boost his ego after reading & deleting the honest constructive criticism?
Learning this tells me EVERYTHING you need to know about him. I get having people be critical of you sucks and sometimes people go a little too hard on things, but to go into an echo chamber to get feedback is really sad. People who are literally paying to "be his friend" aren't going to say anything constructive AND if they did, they would be kicked out (as we have seen from various people here). His channel is flailing. Between being an unvaxxed idiot who outed himself big time to not realizing what makes others around him successful, he needs to grow or his stuff will die on the vine.

I'm sure this was brought up before and I missed it...but the BLT vlog.

He has his mom doing his camera work now for him? Pretty sure that's her knocking at the door and him "inviting" her in w/ the camera...

1630849343382.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

He has his mom doing his camera work now for him? Pretty sure that's her knocking at the door and him "inviting" her in w/ the camera...

View attachment 746674
Yes! I posted screenshots of her reflection wearing Minnie ears from the video. Enabler mom. It makes it even weirder, right? My mom would be like, what the F are you doing? Get outta that bath tub. Quit pretending you work out.

Reactions: 11
Yes! I posted screenshots of her reflection wearing Minnie ears from the video. Enabler mom. It makes it even weirder, right? My mom would be like, what the F are you doing? Get outta that bath tub. Quit pretending you work out.
Hahahaha - I know. I'm not on greatest terms w/ my mom (she's like JennTracker on steriods) but holy hell, if I tried to get my mom to do that, she'd be like WTF? No way. 🤣 Hell, she only went to Disney ONCE and that was because, as I was a CM at the time, I got my family in for free. She'd never pay to go to Disney otherwise. 🤣 (and she lives here in town too!)

View attachment 746674
This further proves my theory that not only does she live down there, but she's just trying to continue and mooch off him. Maybe she can visit Jenn this Christmas as the Stage/Vlogger Mom of the Future

The “mental health professional” Mother Kay seems to still treat her grown men adult children like they are still 8 years old, which probably explains a lot for why Michael is fixated on young children and why David thinks flying alone to go buy a bottle of water or a room tour of a Marriott Courtyard is an interesting adventure…

What exactly is her career again? I just remember both parents being involved with mental health in some way, which is both hilarious and terrifying. Would you want to pay for any kind of treatment from a doctor (with the power to have you locked away in an institution) when you see the way her children turned out and the way she enables it? She didn’t lose her license yet for illegally practicing psychiatry like Doctor Daddy Kay, right? This whole family is just terrifying

What do you call a doctor who graduated last in their class? They’re still just “Doctor” as far as you’d know…

Last edited:
The “mental health professional” Mother Kay seems to still treat her grown men adult children like they are still 8 years old, which probably explains a lot for why Michael is fixated on young children and why David thinks flying alone to go buy a bottle of water or a room tour of a Marriott Courtyard is an interesting adventure…

What exactly is her career again? I just remember both parents being involved with mental health in some way, which is both hilarious and terrifying. Would you want to pay for any kind of treatment from a doctor (with the power to have you locked away in an institution) when you see the way her children turned out and the way she enables it? She didn’t lose her license yet for illegally practicing psychiatry like Doctor Daddy Kay, right? This whole family is just terrifying

What do you call a doctor who graduated last in their class? They’re still just “Doctor” as far as you’d know…
They both lost their licenses. Daddy K for inappropriate medical care and unethical interactions with patients. Mommy k defaulted on student loans and she can’t see Medicare patients—she was an internist. Mom and dad started a bullshit self help business and they published relationships articles. In the US any MD can practice anything they want. Daddy was an eye doctor that legally practice psychiatry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.