Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never created a thread before so here goes nothing. Thanks to whoever suggested the new title.

Reactions: 10
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

Recap of previous thread: Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't fathom why he didn't just not discuss or show the testing process for the video. Why make up blatant lies?

I still can't fathom why he didn't just not discuss or show the testing process for the video. Why make up blatant lies?
The lies are because there are hours of video of Michael violating Disney's (and other) unvaxxed/mask policies. Plus he's panicking and making bad decisions which happens when you react without taking time to think. But he lied in his video on his way to DCL because he was misinformed, he thought he could hide his unvaxxed status behind "everyone gets tested" because Disney's website has a communication flaw. If he had checked the "vaxxed" part of the website (you know, check how other people check in to pass that info to his viewers rather than just focus on himself) he would have seen that vaxxed don't need tests.

Reactions: 10
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

Recap of previous thread: Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders
This was my first ever time naming a thread & I am very proud! :) I feel like it really tells the story in so few words, right?! :ROFLMAO: It makes me feel Tattle official.

Michael and Dave Kay.

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š 10 punches to the face.

That is all.

Right, @PeanutButterCup28? 🀣 🀣 🀣
YES! @2020planner I feel like our fists probably need some band-aids at this point, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it possible these 2 are funded by anti-vaccine conspiracy theory nut jobs? That is a chilling thought. There is this whole vaccination scandal and the picture of Michael in some t-shirt people said represents controversial blue lives matters movement.

Is it possible these 2 are funded by anti-vaccine conspiracy theory nut jobs? That is a chilling thought. There is this whole vaccination scandal and the picture of Michael in some t-shirt people said represents controversial blue lives matters movement.
I think that's a stretch. JMHO.

Reactions: 4
Enjoy!!

You can feel the narcissism flowing through the screen.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
This closet case is a piece of tit. Let’s hope his vlogger β€œcareer” is over. Please ban him Disney!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, but someone is funding this nonsense. I just don't understand his audience and how obtuse they are about him. They claim that anyone who questions him "a hater" or "troll". That's not a hating or trolling, and there's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation, especially on a fully monetized channel.

Yes, major stretch. The fact that you are conflating Blue Lives Matter and anti-vaccine rhetoric is crazy, too. I know many cops in my family who support Blue Lives Matter. They are all vaccinated- for coronavirus and everything else. You might not like Blue Lives Matter, but there is no connection to vaccination.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, but someone is funding this nonsense. I just don't understand his audience and how obtuse they are about him. They claim that anyone who questions him "a hater" or "troll". That's not a hating or trolling, and there's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation, especially on a fully monetized channel.
They are obtuse because they choose to believe he is perfect. For many of them, he's an image of a perfect partner, son, friend, etc. You know the cliche "wife loves Disney, husband tolerates it"? Michael is the opposite in every way. He gets excited about everything, wears all the 'silly' things, and spends every waking moment at/thinking about Disney. They feel attached to him through their cellphone screens. So when people bring up his real character, they get defensive.
"No, not MY perfect Michael. He would never lie!"
I think it's also worth noting that him and many other vloggers have kept their vaccination status under wraps for (imho) one reason: they worry it will make them lose their audience.
The vaccine has become needlessly political and if he were to come out and say, "Yep I got it!" he risks losing a chunk of his already dwindling audience.

Reactions: 4
Yes, major stretch. The fact that you are conflating Blue Lives Matter and anti-vaccine rhetoric is crazy, too. I know many cops in my family who support Blue Lives Matter. They are all vaccinated- for coronavirus and everything else. You might not like Blue Lives Matter, but there is no connection to vaccination.
I'm not conflating the two... I think you were meaning to quote @VloggerCritic ;)

Mom is funding it. Whatever money he made from his many many years in the federal government while living with mommy is funding it. Probably money he got for inheritance is funding it. Plus YT money and Dreamfinders $$$.

Yeah you are probably right why would people like that send gift cards to grown men wearing masks made out of kids underwear material?
🀣 I just think (and hope) thinking MK is being funded by anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists is a stretch.

Now, on the other hand, you know damn well some of these vloggers' stans are bleeping insane. I just posted earlier today on TTT thread that some lady requested that the Trackers stay at a resort during a bleeping hurricane because she'd LOVED to see that. She was being serious. Another stan told them yesterday he was praying for them as they were in the middle of the "storm." Fred. Nowhere near Orlando.

These stans are bonkers, no matter which vlogger we're talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sooooooo we are expected to believe that this man child who squeals when his "friends" send him gift cards.... doesn't care about the haters......... Yeahhhhhhh I don't think that's true. Michael is in a classic tail spin and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him posting more responses and editing old videos to take out any times he is unmasked and shouldn't be.

Reactions: 7
This morning was there some legal documents about them that was posted, didn't have time to look at?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.