Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
A Day In The Life Featuring Michael Kay
An Internet Novella

Monday morning August 16, 2021 at 7:59 AM Eastern--Michael's life is normal (well, Michael normal). He has put together a 40 minute DCL cruise video he thinks is awesome. One problem, Michael has only read the "unvaccinated" boarding procedures which explains that DCL is testing "all" passengers. It's bad communication on DCL's part, it should have clearly said "all unvaccinated" passengers, but it is what it is.

Michael had no reason to read the "vaccinated" boarding information on DCL's website because: 1) he is not vaccinated and has no CDC card to upload so the information is useless to him personally and he has no curiosity about things that don't impact him directly even if his viewers might be interested; and 2) Michael assumes that vaccinated people are getting the same boarding information because surely "all" passengers means "all" passengers, but it does not.

Unknown to Michael, his lack of information is going to ruin his plan to try to hoodwink his audience and WDW about his vaccination status. On his way to the port Michael explains to his audience that DCL tests "all" passengers. Michael figures he can hoodwink his audience and Disney about his vax status and cover up his nonstop flouting of WDW park rules regarding masks and vax status by blending with the boarding vaxxed passengers who he mistakenly assumes must also be tested at the port.

One minute later, at 8:00 AM, Michael releases his video to the Internet beast, unwittingly confessing to going maskless at WDW for weeks while unvaccinated. Very soon after that many of his viewers know that Michael violated Disney's park rules and thus begins a deluge of negative comments. In a minute Michael's world has turned upside down.

Michael then makes two horrendous decisions: First, Michael decides to edit his video to try to hide the evidence. That plan fails, the whole video lives on the Internet. Not helping Michael's cover up is brother Dave whose video STILL shows the port testing sequence -- not that deleting it would do anything, but one can only wonder how Michael expected to pull off "the big lie" if his brother is still showing the evidence.

Second, and even worse, Michael decides to blame Disney/Inspire/the port for giving him bad information while at the port. The problem with this explanation is that the video clearly shows Michael babbling about the "bad information" while in the car on the way to the port before there is any interaction with port staff. Michael thought that he could push the big lie because he edited his video, but he forgets that Dave is (annoyingly) showing the same thing in his video (as usual) and he forgets that the Internet remembers everything.

Michael shows no respect for his audience to whom he lied, no respect for WDW to whom he lied and whose park rules he violated, no respect for the general population he endangered, and no respect for himself as he endangered himself. It was a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day for Michael. Michael is probably second guessing himself: what if I had just read the other column on the DCL website, or the email DCL sent to me, so that I could consider that information and concoct a better lie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
So, I def think the pee doh accusations are a bit much… but everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

I feel like my experience is a bit outdated as it looks as though 20 years have passed since I spent time with him… and plenty has obviously changed.. but here’s my 2 cents:

I really lean toward Peter Pan syndrome. This man had ZERO desire to grow up years ago and couldn’t handle adulting, hence still living with mommy and daddy in his 20’s while making good pay as a federal employee. I would bet a lot of money mommy either moved in with him in FL… or spends a large amount of time there. Everything Disney keeps him wrapped in this childhood delusion of the world and he’s far more interested in the kid side of things because he mentally cannot handle growing up and gets no satisfaction from the adult things like drinking or romance.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder seems to run rampant in this family and part of Michael’s mask is the wholesome Disney loving guy adored by all the cougars. If that mask were to come off, he’d have to face the reality that he’s an unsuccessful man child that everyone laughs at… so whatever absurd things he thinks will keep getting the positive praise from the cougars and maintain that mask will be done without second thoughts for how creepy it is.

Reactions: 30

chitownzee

Saw this comment on Michael's last video....

post.JPG

OMG....I was reading a disney cruise board thread about how the Bahamas just did a new mandate that a cruise ship won't even be able to dock unless all guests over 12 are vaccinated starting in Sept and I saw this..... 🤣🤣😂😂

post.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
First time poster here!

I emailed Disney Guest Services about two weeks ago right before the news about MK being unvaccinated and unmasked in the parks really blew up. I received a response two days ago:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

I understand your concern regarding the content posted by this individual, and I appreciate the time that you took to share your thoughts with us. As with any Guest in our Resort, Guests posting about our Resort on social media are expected to follow our Property Rules, including our face covering policy. I appreciate that you have brought to our attention that this individual may not be fulfilling our expectations for our Guests. I would like some additional information so that we may conduct our research. At your convenience, please reply to this email and provide this individual's username, links to the videos in question, or any other information you may have available. Once I have received this information, I will be happy to share this with the appropriate areas.

I was pleasantly surprised to even get a response when I saw others post that Disney wasn't going to be responding to any more complaints. Is it still worth the time to gather this information?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m half-tempted now to send MK an American flag speedo. You KNOW he would wear it on his next cruise 😂😂😂

It’s disgusting that he touches absolutely everything in the shops during a global pandemic! I rarely touch anything unless I am buying it when I am out shopping.
…Sweet baby Jesus 🤢 for the love of all that is holy, please don’t …

Sincerely,

the ex-girlfriend who doesn’t want to see that much of him ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Bojanowski

Ok, so my perspective on the whole “CMs deserve your respect“ thing comes from the fact that my wife and I both did the WDW College Program in the latter half of the 90’s, when it was “growing” but still selective. Basically the height of the Vista Way years. College program was something you had to really dig to find out about, and they were selective. My wife went to a huge state university, so they had a session on her campus. I had to take a bus to a train to another bus to get from my college to the nearest college they had an event at. The kids they hired were mostly there because they were interested in some aspect of one of the many businesses the Walt Disney Company was involved with, and this was essentially the only foot in the door. We were still naively believing that Marty Sklar selling papers on Main Street and becoming the VP of Imagineering or TOny Baxter started out working at the Ice Cream Parlor was still a possibility. Many people came down because they wanted to get in the hospitality industry, and WDW was the be-all-end-all at that time. Most of us had some sort of Disney fandom, but the idea of living a Disney lifestyle was not a thing then, especially for 19-22 year olds. You had to interview well, you had to express a real interest and some decent skills, and you had to be doing well in college. Now I know people who are college age that sign up for classes at the community college for the sole purpose of doing the college program. Yikes. They don’t appear to be at all selective about it, and it seems like everyone just wants to go down, use up their sick time and take photos with their loungeflys in front of the purple wall. There’s also a crazy “stanning” of Disney… like this trillion dollar entity needs you to white knight for them online?

Anyways, the “Passholes” will often flex on social media, trying to virtue signal about how great they are by being “nice” to cast members. Things like

”I always buy a pile of $5 Starbucks gift cards and randomly pass them out to CM‘s - it just makes their day!!!!”
”My kids make cards and drawings to hand Out to CMs”

Yuck. I don’t want people I don’t know handing me random envelopes. Tipping isn’t allowed, except in specific tipped roles, so being given anything is a huge pain the ass. You need to talk to a manger to see what to do about these random gifts and such. Does this thing have COVID all over it? LOL…. Who knows.

Or my favorite Is when someone posts a picture of an overflowing garbage can, mess all over the place, and you get those people that say
”Picking up garbage around Disney World makes me feel good! I Love doing it!”

Bitch, go to casting and get a custodial job then. My wife got straight up Influenza A from picking up garbage that she saw onCe. One time, we were at our hotel there, and she picked up a plastic bag left on the ground to throw away, and it was filled with VOMIT. Those jobs are to be done by CMs, who have the proper safety equipment to handle it.

You want to make a CMs day better? Here’s how —

1. Listen to them and do what they ask you to do. If they tell you to sit somewhere, its for a reason. The reason, as far as they know, is because THEIR BOSS told them thats how. Don’t ask why. Don’t try to tell them how to do it better. Their job isn’t to do what you think is best, it’s to do what their boss was told by their boss who was told by their boss is the way it’s got to be.

2. Be polite and understand how little power they have. If your magic band isn’t working, they didn’t code the system. They didn’t decide to break your band. That is was Guest Relations and management is for.

3. If they were really great, tell Guest Relations. Either in person, or via email. I wrote them a paper letter a few years ago and actually got a call from an assistant in George Kalogridas’s office to ask me a few follow-ups.

4. Clean up after yourself. If you are in a quick service restaurant, take your garbage to the can.

5. Get a f**kin’ COVID Vaccine if you are medically able to. The sooner this pandemic is done, the easier their lives will be!

That’s all. I don’t need someone on Social Media trying to show how good a person by giving a random person a gift card that won’t even buy a whole drink at Starbucks…lol

Reactions: 21

TikiMeerkat

It was tasteless for Michael to be gallivanting around the parks when they first reopened, squealing about the low crowds. But after this week’s port testing fiasco of lies, it’s a whole new level of unthinkable callousness, douchebaggery, and frankly evil for him to be on board a cruise ship going on and on about how “special” and “magical” it is to have the ship “almost to himself.” It’s low capacity because millions of people are fucking dead, Michael, and your asshole entitlement attitude is putting even more people at risk. SO MAGICAL!!! But hey, at least you can have the pool deck to yourself because that’s what’s really important to you.

Edited to add: I kept watching and had to come back and say that hearing him pronounce “mille-feuille” as “milla fillay” straight up gave me an aneurysm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

missmothman

That is really really sad and scary that someone would make a profile mocking an innocent child. Just because his parents are dumbasses doesn't make him free game.

Reactions: 19

lucyricardo

Lol he doesn’t have a college degree? What a loser!

Its frightening that DK works in the medical field and is anti vaxx. Trash…
This is kinda uncalled for. There are many smart, mature, and responsible people that don't have college degrees and are quite successful.
I get that Michael Kay is a loser, but his not going to college has nothing to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

zag209

Blows my mind how he continues to marvel at how amazing everything is on the ship because of reduced capacity, just like when the parks reopened. He's acting like everything is just for him...overlooking the WHY

Also why the fuck would he add creamer and sweet and low to the coffee that already has a full cone's worth of ice cream in it?!! I feel bad for the cast member who had to make that abomination. Mike, ice cream is literally just sugar and cream already.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I just know that DC DARLING, where ever she is, is absolutely loving this. Haha. There's nothing better than seeing an ex who thought was so much better than you just fall flat on their face. And to see him get eviscerated and squirm left and right must be extremely satisfying. Stay humble kids.
I’m not one to wish the worst on people, or get pleasure from their failure…. But yes, this is an absolute exception. 😂

I believe in karma, and she is having a field day with him right now and it’s good to see all the lying and manipulation coming back to bite him in the ass.

Reactions: 17

shadee91762

VIP Member
Say what you want but we all know what everyone really tunes into Michael for.. that 2 finger point and that fur ....ohhhhh yeaaaahhhhh
Screenshot_20210821-200204.png
Screenshot_20210821-200335.png
Screenshot_20210821-200448.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Odeinn07

At Boo Bash now (8/17) and we spotted Michael hanging out by himself in front of the castle, stuffing popcorn in his face. We saw him about an hour later awkwardly dancing with himself while watching the parade. He is wearing a SKIN TIGHT spider man shirt, with face paint. Very cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Dave and Mike cover eating healthy at WDW two years ago:

I wonder if Super SpreaderMan™ makes appearance or if you can hire him for kids parties?
Spreader Man, Spreader Man,
Does whatever a spreader can,
Builds a coffee, venti size
1000 calories, believe your eyes
Look out!!!!! Here comes the Spreader Man

• Haha
Reactions: 16