Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The problem is I don’t know when Mabel is going into 12-18. She still doesn’t even fit into 9-12 properly”

*2 minutes earlier*

“I bought this cardigan in 12-18 that she’s going to wear on Christmas Day” .. 🙄
I’m convinced she doesn’t actually watch her videos before she posts them. Mabel fits perfectly into 9-12. My son is 15 months, in the 75th % and still wears 9-12. Just accept she isn’t the tiny newborn you want ffs you’d think it was a bad thing to have a healthy toddler 🙄

Reactions: 26
i don’t know how to word this but she was explaining why she didn’t buy the dark work bench toy with cars on it because ‘that tends to be stereotyped with boys’ & she wanted a pretty gender neutral one.. you’re reinforcing those stereotypes by refusing to give mabel a dark car-themed bench and opting for a less ‘boyish one’. it shouldn’t matter, ESPECIALLY when mia has made such a big deal about gender neutrality and raising mabel in a way that isn’t stereotypically girly

Reactions: 29
For anyone interested who doesn't want to watch the video, this is what Mabel's getting for Christmas:

• Starts by saying she hasn't gotten Mabel much and that her and her family don't go big on Christmas, she doesn't like to make it about the money or presents
  • Clothes - not to open on Christmas day but to wear and bought with Christmas money, from Zara sale. Brown coat. (£14.99), off white cardigan with small pink and yellow flowers (£12.99), cream jumper with brown stripes (£9.99) blue flared jeans??? (£8.99), cream leggings with apple on (£5.99), cream corduroy skirt with suspenders (£8.99), blue corduroy dress (£7.99), pink denim dress (£8.99)
  • Apparently she doesn't fit into 9. 12 properly. Is this girl deluded??
  • Bring me the horizons tshirt (£10.99) 'I love my mummy and her tattoos tshirt' (£12.99)
  • I've had to pause the video out of physical pain from the cringe
  • Just got a new tattoo. get hyped for the vlog!!1!!!11
  • Wooden makeup kit for 3+
  • Hogwarts make up bag
  • Stacking houses
  • She's opening a PO box and amazon wishlist in the new year (but don't forget she's makes a very nice wage 👌)
  • Twist and Turnables set for 2+
  • Wooden trainset for 3+
  • Wooden workbench with toy tools for 3+ (£40)
  • Spinning Popping Pals thing (£7.99)
  • Musical table xylophone thing (£29)
  • Wooden threading beads (£12.99)
  • Wooden art easel
  • 4 little colouring books
  • Lush bath bombs?? (around £12 total)
  • Baby air force one - might get them painted (around £25)
  • Main present: Curiosity table (£70)
So uhh...who wants to tell Mia spending over £300 on a one year is not 'small' for Christmas??

Also noticed she had an agency email in the description. Had a look at the talent on the agency and it's all small family influencers, no one big, and she must be pretty far buried as I was scrolling down and clicking 'show more' a couple of times and couldn't find her
Lush bath bombs? for a child no less? Those things are so heavily fragranced, doesn’t matter if they are “natural” or not, can’t imagine how irritating that could be on her sensitive skin...

Reactions: 19
Okay so I thought Mia had stupid baby names picked out , I just watched a mum on ukmums and she had LEMON as name choice but didn’t use WHAT THE duck MAN😭😭😭 LEMON
didn't mia want to name her kid apple, they could have a fruit bowl 🥺

For anyone interested who doesn't want to watch the video, this is what Mabel's getting for Christmas:

• Starts by saying she hasn't gotten Mabel much and that her and her family don't go big on Christmas, she doesn't like to make it about the money or presents
  • Clothes - not to open on Christmas day but to wear and bought with Christmas money, from Zara sale. Brown coat. (£14.99), off white cardigan with small pink and yellow flowers (£12.99), cream jumper with brown stripes (£9.99) blue flared jeans??? (£8.99), cream leggings with apple on (£5.99), cream corduroy skirt with suspenders (£8.99), blue corduroy dress (£7.99), pink denim dress (£8.99)
  • Apparently she doesn't fit into 9. 12 properly. Is this girl deluded??
  • Bring me the horizons tshirt (£10.99) 'I love my mummy and her tattoos tshirt' (£12.99)
  • I've had to pause the video out of physical pain from the cringe
  • Just got a new tattoo. get hyped for the vlog!!1!!!11
  • Wooden makeup kit for 3+
  • Hogwarts make up bag
  • Stacking houses
  • She's opening a PO box and amazon wishlist in the new year (but don't forget she's makes a very nice wage 👌)
  • Twist and Turnables set for 2+
  • Wooden trainset for 3+
  • Wooden workbench with toy tools for 3+ (£40)
  • Spinning Popping Pals thing (£7.99)
  • Musical table xylophone thing (£29)
  • Wooden threading beads (£12.99)
  • Wooden art easel
  • 4 little colouring books
  • Lush bath bombs?? (around £12 total)
  • Baby air force one - might get them painted (around £25)
  • Main present: Curiosity table (£70)
So uhh...who wants to tell Mia spending over £300 on a one year is not 'small' for Christmas??

Also noticed she had an agency email in the description. Had a look at the talent on the agency and it's all small family influencers, no one big, and she must be pretty far buried as I was scrolling down and clicking 'show more' a couple of times and couldn't find her
ahh, to be privileged enough to think this is small <3

ps why she starting an amazon wishlist? her fans can't just steal mommy and daddy's debit card

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I prefer wooden toys so I got all wooden toys because I prefer them because they last so much longer and that's why I prefer wooden toys because they last longer"
*shows plastic toy*

At this point I'm waiting for her to just come forward and admit her entire channel is a joke/parody. She cant be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t usually comment on here, I’m more of a silent reader but I wanted to say something about her tattoos. I’m all for tattoos and if people want them go ahead (I have one myself and want more) but my concern with Mia is when she’s older she will regret them.

She’s getting them done all so young, and since she only turned 18 in October she already has 5/6, please correct me if I’m wrong, including the the new one she mentioned in her latest video.

I just think she’s getting so many done now later on in the line she will regret it because they are a big decision to make and to me it doesn’t seem like she’s thinking about this, more of a I’ve seen this on Pinterest I will get that but make it “original”.

like I say nothing wrong with tattoos at all, just a little baffling how Mia has so many, and so many planned when she’s still only just turned 18. And if she wants all these children she’s not gonna have the room for their tattoos the way she’s getting them done!

Reactions: 19
I don’t usually comment on here, I’m more of a silent reader but I wanted to say something about her tattoos. I’m all for tattoos and if people want them go ahead (I have one myself and want more) but my concern with Mia is when she’s older she will regret them.

She’s getting them done all so young, and since she only turned 18 in October she already has 5/6, please correct me if I’m wrong, including the the new one she mentioned in her latest video.

I just think she’s getting so many done now later on in the line she will regret it because they are a big decision to make and to me it doesn’t seem like she’s thinking about this, more of a I’ve seen this on Pinterest I will get that but make it “original”.

like I say nothing wrong with tattoos at all, just a little baffling how Mia has so many, and so many planned when she’s still only just turned 18. And if she wants all these children she’s not gonna have the room for their tattoos the way she’s getting them done!
Agree I think she’ll regret them one day as well, I feel like she’s gone to a really cheap tattoo artist whose line work isn’t great and will happily copy other tattoos, the Hogwarts tattoo is an example of this, at the moment she doesn’t look like she has nice detailed tattoos at all, she just looks like a gcse sketch book.

Reactions: 13
Mabel was an over average birthweight, a very healthy birth weight! I’m sick to death of Mia obsessing over how small she is, she’s not a petite baby, she’s a beautiful little one year old! Stop defining your child be how skinny and small she is when she is a normal size and fits in clothes for her age!!! IT 👏 IS 👏 DAMAGING 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mabel was an over average birthweight, a very healthy birth weight! I’m sick to death of Mia obsessing over how small she is, she’s not a petite baby, she’s a beautiful little one year old! Stop defining your child be how skinny and small she is when she is a normal size and fits in clothes for her age!!! IT 👏 IS 👏 DAMAGING 👏
Amen. Mabel is going to start picking up on it soon. I agree she is beautiful the way she is, I don't understand why Mia can't see that.

Reactions: 13
Can a baby have a bath with a bath bomb? Wouldnt the purfumes be too strong for the babies skin? Correct me if I’m wrong obviously!

Reactions: 8
You literally took the words out my mouth! 🤣🤣
i don’t know how to word this but she was explaining why she didn’t buy the dark work bench toy with cars on it because ‘that tends to be stereotyped with boys’ & she wanted a pretty gender neutral one.. you’re reinforcing those stereotypes by refusing to give mabel a dark car-themed bench and opting for a less ‘boyish one’. it shouldn’t matter, ESPECIALLY when mia has made such a big deal about gender neutrality and raising mabel in a way that isn’t stereotypically girly

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she answered it she could have just left it. Then again she wants everyone to know how 'disgusting' he is.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she asked herself that question just so she had the opportunity to remind everyone that Mabel “doesn’t have a dad”.

Reactions: 14
And this girl is a mother.... how childish to keep constantly bashing someone online? Like does she not realise that Mabel is half of him and will always be, she needs to think about Mabel and how this could end up affecting her. If she doesn’t like mabels dad she should be mature and leave him out of her social media.

Reactions: 17
And this girl is a mother.... how childish to keep constantly bashing someone online? Like does she not realise that Mabel is half of him and will always be, she needs to think about Mabel and how this could end up affecting her. If she doesn’t like mabels dad she should be mature and leave him out of her social media.
When Mabel is old enough she is going to ask where her dad is and I really hope Mia is mature enough at that point to tell her in a way that she's going to understand and not bad mouth him. She should be given the opportunity to get to know him if she wishes. As you said, Mabel is always going to be half her dad so Mia just needs to suck it up!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.