Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mabel looks exactly like her dad and her next one could look exactly like theres.... this girls delusional

The size of the rizal packet and theres a grinder on his lap the green thing by the looks of it I smoke rollies and rifles are alot smaller
i’m pretty sure those are that RAW brand rizlas i know a lot of people that use them for just rollies. not saying it’s 100% not just don’t think he’d be that stupid.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My mum had a c section with my sister and had me 13 months later naturally
It is based largely on individual circumstances but from what info I could find it is recommended to not try for a baby until at least 6 months postpartum. Some websites encourage longer if a VBAC is planned but not all.

Mia is at a point now, with Mabel being 14 months, to have a very low risk of scar rupture with her next baby whenever that may be

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said on these threads before but I still think it’s strange how Mia doesn’t put anything about her new videos on Instagram, like on her story a ‘swipe up to watch’ I don’t know if she does on Twitter as I don’t follow her but surely if your channel is dying you’d want as many people to see it as possible? The fact she wants to make YouTube her full time job when she puts minimal effort into it is crazy, she’ll happily post other peoples tiktoks all over her socials but not about her own content??? Especially considering she knows sometimes YouTube doesn’t put new videos in peoples feeds I just don’t get why she posts the video and that’s it job done no advertising whatsoever...
coincidence? I think not

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mabel looks exactly like her dad and her next one could look exactly like theres.... this girls delusional

The size of the rizal packet and theres a grinder on his lap the green thing by the looks of it I smoke rollies and rifles are alot smaller
There is a grinder for sure. He was definitely rolling a joint.

Reactions: 6
There is a grinder for sure. He was definitely rolling a joint.

Don’t see a problem with it tbh.... my kids dad smokes and makes him a better parent (more relaxed not shouting at all) I have a glass of wine at night he smokes.... I had a drink Christmas he had a joint don’t see the problem you just do what you need to do ✌🏼

Don’t see a problem with it tbh.... my kids dad smokes and makes him a better parent (more relaxed not shouting at all) I have a glass of wine at night he smokes.... I had a drink Christmas he had a joint don’t see the problem you just do what you need to do ✌🏼
Also like to add that if one is doing one the other isn’t....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Each to their own and I am in no way lecturing or judging but smoking to make you relaxed and be a better parent isn’t great. I don’t think you should be allowed to look after a child under the influence of any drug including excessive alcohol. Also, it shouldn’t be done in front of a young child, that’s just my opinion
I agree, lots of parents drink etc but seeing as Kiera’s an influencer she probably shouldn’t share these sorts of things, especially as I bet most of her audience are young.

Reactions: 15
Ffs just seen the newest video, since when is Mabel scared of men???

I swear Mia just makes this stuff up as she goes along

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I very highly doubt that the doctor acted like that towards her 🥴 she always has to be a victim in some way

Reactions: 16
Ffs just seen the newest video, since when is Mabel scared of men???

I swear Mia just makes this stuff up as she goes along
I could definitely imagine Mia relationship and view of men rubbing off on Mabel in the future, which is why I think it’s so important she receives help for it. I haven’t seen the video yet but I imagine Mias just decided Mabel feels this way to suit whatever agenda she has.

Reactions: 10
I was told 18 months at the least. There’s a risk of the scar reopening.
To be fair i was quite poorly and had a preemie so maybe they thought there was no chance of me getting pregnant again anytime soon so didnt bother to tell me 🤣

Reactions: 1

Also like to add that if one is doing one the other isn’t....
Ok but he shouldn’t be doing it in front of his child...

Reactions: 12
idk why but mia answering questions like “when are you having your next baby” while doing tiktok dances will never not be funny to me
She’s copying some other family tik tokers. Loads of them dance and answer questions. Like the bollman bunch and mamma Rupert

Reactions: 5
Her room is bleeping disgusting. She’s been sleeping with clutter in her bed including a tripod because she couldn’t be bothered to just put it all away. Dirty clothes everywhere that belong in a laundry basket. Then again, that’s always overflowing anyway. Watching her try to manage an entire house/flat is going to be hilarious.

Reactions: 24
“Mabel doesn’t do well around new people, especially men” ??
1. Mabel doesn’t do well around new people because she’s never let out of Mia’s room.
2. Mabel doesn’t care what gender someone is, she’s a baby! She probably doesn’t even know the difference. I understand Mia has a prejudice against men but why is she trying to push it into her child.

Reactions: 34
Anyone else notice how much she's really milking the whole 'single teen mum' label. Like I understand why she used to put teen mum in her videos when she was a teen but now she's 18 she's literally an adult.

Also anyone else notice how she has now added 'single teen mum' to her title rather than just 'teen mum'.

Not to be rude or anything but I hardly think she can call herself a 'single teen mum' when her Mum is always helping out and Mia just contantly dumps Mabel in nursery.

This girl has a short asf memory😂😂
She is probably only changing it now because she has realized she would get backlash for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.