Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how much she's really milking the whole 'single teen mum' label. Like I understand why she used to put teen mum in her videos when she was a teen but now she's 18 she's literally an adult.

Also anyone else notice how she has now added 'single teen mum' to her title rather than just 'teen mum'.

Not to be rude or anything but I hardly think she can call herself a 'single teen mum' when her Mum is always helping out and Mia just contantly dumps Mabel in nursery.
Yeah she milks it completely, she’ll talk about being a ‘single teen mum’ but then when it comes to booking appointments or dealing with things for nursery she says ‘we’ for example ‘we just called the clinic’ or ‘we just took Mabel to nursery’ so she’s clearly not on her own and is in a much better position than actual single mothers, yes technically she is single but one minute she’ll want a bf and the next minute she hates men so why even bother lol..

Reactions: 22
I commented on Mia’s tiktok of her dancing earlier, simply asking if she’s going to do a video about her cats, this was when her comment section was open to everyone, and now it’s gone and the comments are limited. If she can’t take criticism why is she broadcasting her life to the internet?
Edit: my comment’s still there (I’m just blind) but her comments are still clearly only set to allow people to praise her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is so random sorry but like 10 pages ago someone mentioned that she blamed witchcraft on her losing her cat yet I can’t find anywhere where she said this or anything. It was only a passing comment but I was wondering if anybody knew what happened and whether she did actually blame it on witchcraft?

Reactions: 3
maybe I’m just old fashioned but if you need to drink or smoke to be a good parent to your child you need a lot of counselling. Im very disappointed in Kiera and her partner. If he wants to smoke then fine, but not around that little boy, shouldn’t be rolling it near him at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Okay so I'm not a tattoo expert or anything but am planning on getting one in the future. When I've done research, everyone always says make sure the standard of hygiene is extremely high and usually it's a reliable place to get a tattoo/piercing. To me, a place that allows dogs in their studio and lets the tattoo artist wear their mask with their nose exposed is the exact opposite of good hygiene.

But Mia not doing sufficient research really isn't that surprising. They were probably the only place that had an appointment available immediately.

Reactions: 11
To be fair i was quite poorly and had a preemie so maybe they thought there was no chance of me getting pregnant again anytime soon so didnt bother to tell me 🤣
I don't remember being told anything after my EMCS but coincidentally I found and read my discharge notes yesterday and it does say on there the guidance is to use very good contraception for 18 months post section which I guess means don't get pregnant for at least 18 months. I googled it and there was plenty of women saying they got pregnant right away or after 6 months etc and went on to have unremarkable natural deliveries but officially the NHS recommend you don't deliver until 2 years post section. I'm not sure a sperm clinic would consider that, I don't really know how "choosey" they are or can be. I was under the impression they wouldn't work with somebody so young and fertile who already has a child but that's only based on what I know of IVF.

I don't remember being told anything after my EMCS but coincidentally I found and read my discharge notes yesterday and it does say on there the guidance is to use very good contraception for 18 months post section which I guess means don't get pregnant for at least 18 months. I googled it and there was plenty of women saying they got pregnant right away or after 6 months etc and went on to have unremarkable natural deliveries but officially the NHS recommend you don't deliver until 2 years post section. I'm not sure a sperm clinic would consider that, I don't really know how "choosey" they are or can be. I was under the impression they wouldn't work with somebody so young and fertile who already has a child but that's only based on what I know of IVF.
It seems everyone is told something a bit different or nothing at all 😂 it’s probably based on individual circumstances. I feel like she should wait to get her mental health better rather than her physical.

Reactions: 4
My sister in laws cousin had to have an emergency c section with her 4th baby, I'm pretty sure the advice is like wait 2 years just because with a c section it takes alot longer to heal than a natural delivery. My sister in laws cousin got pregnant with her 5th child 4 months after her c section, she had lots of problems with the pregnancy she was classed as high risk because it was so soon after she'd had a section, as her bump grew her c section scar started opening up, she had to go in once or twice because it had opened up abit. I think that's why they recommend waiting that amount of time just to let the scar fully heal as when you get pregnant again and your bump grows it stretches the scar again, I'm sure everybody's experience is different with it though. I just think because of mias age etc why would any sperm donor clinic even allow her to do it, I don't know how it works though

would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.
It’s advised that you shouldn’t get pregnant before you are 2 years post c section well that’s what I got told after I had mine

Reactions: 1
maybe I’m just old fashioned but if you need to drink or smoke to be a good parent to your child you need a lot of counselling. Im very disappointed in Kiera and her partner. If he wants to smoke then fine, but not around that little boy, shouldn’t be rolling it near him at all.
Agreed.. drug abuse is drug abuse 🥴 people who smoke weed are still drug users because it is a drug. 🥴 I had an ex who smoked daily, swore blind it’s impossible to get addicted as it’s just weed.. but also couldn’t go a day without it 😂 anyway... back to Mia 😂 McDonald’s is like a drug to her at this point x

Reactions: 16
Don’t see a problem with it tbh.... my kids dad smokes and makes him a better parent (more relaxed not shouting at all) I have a glass of wine at night he smokes.... I had a drink Christmas he had a joint don’t see the problem you just do what you need to do ✌🏼

Also like to add that if one is doing one the other isn’t....
Ok but alcohol is legal, weed is still a class B drug 🤔 It wouldn’t be a lifestyle I’d expose my own child to, but each to their own I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Don’t see a problem with it tbh.... my kids dad smokes and makes him a better parent (more relaxed not shouting at all) I have a glass of wine at night he smokes.... I had a drink Christmas he had a joint don’t see the problem you just do what you need to do ✌🏼

Also like to add that if one is doing one the other isn’t....
If someone needs to be under the influence of an illegal drug to be a good parents and not shout at their children then perhaps they’re not that great a parent.

On a more relevant note if Mia is the alcoholic coked up party head she claims to be I’m sure she’ll be having lots of parties at her new house when she moves out. Victoria could babysit Mabel. Oh wait...Mia never took drugs, has no friends, and Victoria will be babysitting Mabel so Mia can decide between whether to watch Twilight or Harry Potter for the 100th time...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy new year everyone! Hope 2021 brings everyone more happiness than 2020. Stay safe everyone! xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.